chapter ten

Hold My Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was walking in front emergency room while gripped in his brown hair.he was going crazy.his feet couldn't bear his weight anymore.so he lend his back at wall and bend on his knees as rested his palms on them.he closed his eyes as lead his head down.

"god,please save her.please don't let anything happen on her.i'm begging you...don't do this with me again.you took her from me once.it's alright take her away from me how far you want but just let her live.till her heart is beating i want nothing else.her breath is mine.don't took my breath.I swear i won't hurt her anymore just save her...please."

 

 

Finally Doctor came out.Nichkhun rushed to him.

"how is she?"even he asked but he scared to hear the answer.

"don't worry.she is fine.nothing serious happened on her.you brought her in good time."

Nichkhun sighed in relife.and a weak smile covered his face.

"can i see her?"he asked as felt couldn't take it anymore he needed to see with his own eyes that she is fine.

"of course.they will take her to a room since she should stay here for 24hourse."

"why?anything is wrong?"fear start to filled him again.

"don't afraid man.we just want get sure like Medullar bleeding will threaten her life."

"that means she is still in danger."concern was wrote all over his panic face.

"hey.don't worry.it's just a supposition and if it happen we are here to save her.nothing is to be afraid."doctor said calmly and patted Nichkhun's shoulder.

"thanks."

"you look so pale.seems like you need treatment too."he smiled kindly.

"my traetment is to see her safe."

"oh i forgot to say.the bone of her right hand is cracked.we plaster cast it. If she take good care of hers.it can be cure till two weeks."

"really thanks doctor-sshi."he bowed to kind doctor.

 

 

Nichkhun walked in the room just to find Eunjung is laid on bed.he walked closer.her face was pale but peaceful.he raised his hand and touch the bandage on her forehead. A deep sigh left his dry lips. How much he wished to be on this bed instead of her.

"please get well soon and make me hate you more.please don't let me fall for this innocent face again."his big palm was rested on her cheek.gave warmness to her cold face.

 

 

Eunjung opened her heavy eyes as sunlight carssed her eyelide. She wasn't still full conscious wanted to lift her right but felt it's heavy.she noticed her right hand is plaster cast.and her left hand...seems like it is in hold.she turned her head to other side just to see Nichkhun is grabbed her hand with his both hands while rested his head on bed. No matter how much she felt dizzy.her eyes were fixed on that view without blinking.She scared if she close her eyes when open them again he won't be there anymore.

Suddenly Nichkhun start to move and lifted his head up slowly.Eunjung looked away fast.

Nichkhun's eyes widened as saw she is awake.

"are you...are you ok?"he stuttered and made the hold thighter.

She just noded.

"she is awake."they turned to third's voice.

"yes."Nichkhun said happily.

"how do you feel EunjungSshi?"doctor asked her smiling.

"heavy and dizzy."

"it's because of drugs.how did it happen??"he asked as checked her test's sheets.

"i were on stairs suddenly i felt dizzy and everywhere became dark in my eyes.i don't know what happened after that.it was just too much pain."

"you're body is so weak EunjungSshi.no wonder why you almost fainted."

Nichkhun frowned by hearing that. "is it so serious?"

Eunjung's eyes fixed at his worried face.how much she miss to see he care about her.she wanted to fell more and more if he would be there to said those soft words again. so caress her cheeks again.

"if she continue being careless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter