Epilogue

Hold My Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 YEARS LATER

 

The little girl ran toward door as the doorbell  rang. She tried to get the handle but it was impossible for her height.

He mother shook head at her daughter’s cute action and approached her. “ let me,darling.”

The little girl gave space to her mother and smiled excited.

She opened the door. Her smile got wide as saw a young girl before her door.

“Jenny-ah.”

“Hi,unnie.” The girl smiled back.

“Come in.” She pulled Jenny in house and welcomed her by a warm hug.

“Me...me...me.” The little girl jumped up and down.

Jenny smiled grateful. And bent down to hug the girl. “Did you miss me?”

The girl nodded cutely.

“She was waiting for you all the week. How could you be this much cruel to my baby and rarely come to see us.”

Jenny stood up as smiled shyly. “Sorry,unnie. I’m so busy with study. I just have some free time in weekend and I come to you fast.”

“Don’t worry I just make a joke. Let’s go.” She patted her back and leaded her to living room.

 

 

Jenny was staring at coffee’s steam. The little girl was playing with the doll she brought for her.

“Jenny, what’s wrong?”

She turned to her unnie and pulled her lips to a fake smile. “Nothing.”

“I know you,Jenny. Don’t try to fool me. Is it about... Eunjung?”

She lowered her head. “I miss her.”

She sighed. “Me too.”

The atmosphere got sad. Jenny tried to change it. She didn’t want to make her unnie sad. This girl treated her like her really sister all these 3 years. If it wasn’t because of her, she never could live in USA. But thank to this kind girl and her husband she had friends to lean on when things didn’t go right in that foreign country.

“Where is Woohyun oppa?”

Her question ripped the train of Hyomin’s thoughts. She flashed a smile. “He goes to buy something for home.”

Jenny always enjoyed seeing how happy this couple is. Deep inside she always had a wish.

‘Wish my unnie could be happy like her.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was walking through shops glancing over them. He wanted nothing to buy, just wanting to kill time.

It was another hard day for him. Another hard day that he kept struggling himself for going to visit someone he misses the most.

But he couldn’t,even after all these years he wasn’t ready for it. He just couldn’t see him like it.

Heaving a deep sigh he kept walking till a familiar voice caught his attention.

“Hey.”

He turned to the voice. His lips formed to a faint smile by seeing her. “Qri.”

Qri smiled widely. “Long time no see,Jung Wooyoung.”

“Jia told me that you leave to Germany.”

“Yeah,but I came back 3days ago. I’m so excited to see Eunjung. She was out of reach all the time. I just could get in contact with her 7 or 8 times all these 3years.”

“Oh.” He lowered his head. The mention of this name reminded him of why today is a special day.

“Let me introduce you to my friend. “

He stared up and noticed a beauty girl is approaching them.

When she stood next to them, Qri smiled. “She is my good friend, Adrian. She in Korean but born in Germany. She comes here since she wants to live in her mother country.”

Wooyoung looked at the beauty girl and reached out his hand. “Nice to meet you, Adrian. I’m Wooyoung. Welcome to Korea.”

The girl held Wooyoung hand softly. “Nice to meet you too, Wooyoung. And thanks.”

She had such a cute accent. But it wasn’t the thing that caught his attention.

He couldn’t take eyes of hers. His heartbeat grew wild feeling her soft skin in his hand.

This girl was different and it was the only thing that could describe his weird feeling, the player finally fell in love.

 

 

 

 

The couple was walking beside sea hand in hand.

The peaceful sound of waves washed away their stress and tiredness.

 Stepping on the warm sand of beach made them feeling good.

The girl took a deep breath and filled her lungs with fresh air. "Woah, It's so good."

The boy nodded. "Yeah. It's amazing. Fresh air, perfect scene and a beautiful girl is beside me."

She smiled gratefully. "You know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter