chapter three

Hold My Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening  his eyes by knock sound he looked at clock.10:30

"who is this gadfly??"he nagged as walking to the door to open that.

Still rubbing his sleepy eyes he opened the door."yah.what th..."his eyes widened  when he saw his bestfriend is standing before him with a gentle smile.But wasn’t he out of country?How he is here?

“Morning,sleepy boy.”His angelic smile was shining.

He came back to earth."oh man...Nichkhun...Is it really you!!??”his excitement showed up after his brain start working.

"Yeah.It's me.happy to see me???"Nichkhun took one step closer.

Without answering he jumped on his friend exciting."our Nichkhun is backkkkkkkkk"

Nichkhun hugged him back while laughed happily.Though they were in contact through these years but he felt missed this sweet boy a lot.The bestfriend whom always was in his side.

 

She was standing in front of window staring at green garden while a scary question kept repeating in her mind. “What will happen in future?”

The ringtone brought her back to earth.She sighed and headed toward bed,where her cellphone was on.Looking at screen a small appeared on her lips.It was her bestfriend.

She answered the call.“Hello”

“Hi Eunjung..did I wake you???”she sounded guilty.

She smiled again though her friend couldn’t see.“No Qri.i was awake.”

“Good. I call to remind  you for tonight.”

Her mind got blanked.“Tonight??”what was going on tonight?

“Yahhhhhh.don’t tell me that you won’t come”Her scream sound forced Eunjung to kept away the phone.

Though she didn’t want to break her heart but she didn’t feel right.“Qri-ah I really can’t come.”she said in low tone.

“I don’t accept any reason.you should come.how could you leave me in my birthday celebration???? Am I not your bestfreind????”It was Eunjung’s turn to feels guilty by hearing her sad voice.

“of course you are.”

“so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.I really miss you. Bring Jenny with yourself she would be a young girl now.i wanna see her.come on.”Perfect.going to a birthday party with Jenny,such a good idea for ruining everything.

She sighed.Maybe she should go.At least for forgetting her messed life for some hours.“I can’t promise.but I try.”

“I’ll wait for you dear..bye bye.”her cute voice brought back smile on Eunjung’s lips.

“bye.”She ended the call and throw the cellphone on bed.

“I’m home.”

She turned to door just to saw the old man there.

She smiled.“Welcome back.”

He loosened his tie. “ You stayed home all of day?”

“Yes.But tonight is my bestfriend birthday,can I go?”

He sighed in disappointment. “Eunjung,I’m not your boss.ok?”

She lowered her head. “Ok.”

His lips formed to a smile. “Have fun.”

He placed a cup of coffee in front of Nichkhun. “Here.”He sat on next couch.

He straightened in his seat.“Thanks.”

“We talked last night,why didn’t say you wanna come?I could pick up you from airport.”Wooyoung asked.

Nichkhun smiled. “I wanted to surprised you.”He wrapped his long finger around cup.

“So you come to stay?”he asked again.

He stared at his coffee.“yeah.finaly I back home.”shouldn’t he be happy?so what’s with that bitter smile?

“I thought you will stay there.why you come?don’t you want to manage your uncle’s Thai company???”

He b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter