sixteen

Hold My Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is kinda sad,listen to a sad song song to make it more emotional and yourself double sad..hehehe

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

 

 

The sun was shining in blue sky.A beauty sence but not in everyone's eyes.
For Park Hyomin it was just a gloomy day.
Laying on her bed since morning she just was thinking about why all of these happens?
Why would her parent be so care free about what she want?Was she a robbot?Didn't she have any right to choose for her life?
She remembered the day she decide to study at USA,as always her father was against her decision.So she made a deal with him.
"I will marry any guy you choose for me if you let me go."
In that time marriage and love were two meaningless words for her.But know these two word carry the most meaning in her life.She was in love and was going to marry to.How it be perfect if the two man were one...if she could marry the guy she loves.
It wasn't just because of that dealing.She was afraid of disobeying her father.
Her mind flight aroud the memories of the day she meet him.
 

FLASH BACK

He smiled sarcastically. "What do you mean?How can it be?"he couln't believe it.
Hyomin bited her lip. "My father asks me to marry his bestfriend's nephew."
"And you accept?"Shock!It was all Hyomin saw in his face.
"You left me there to come here and marry another guy?Are you the same Hyomin that I knew?Tell me the truth Hyomin,you are joking,right?"
The lump in got heavier.How should she explain it to him?He looked so hurt.
"Woohyun..."
"What about me Hyomin?"He cutted her words. "Did you even think about me?Did you ever love me?"his voice cracked.
Hyomin held his gaze. "Never doubt on my love.I really love you."The wamness of the first tear caused her to lowered her head in order to hide it from him.
"So why you want to marry him?Don't."he felt no need to hide his tears.His love was leaving so what was the point of being strong?
"I have no choice Woohyun."she locked her fingers to prevent them from shaking.If there was one think she needed the most it was being hugged by the man before her.But poor her..He was going to be forbidden to her soon.
Suddenly a rough hand held hers.
"What about me minnie?"
Gosh...She loved the way he called her minnie...
"What about my love?How can I calm my heart?How can I explain it to my heart?It can't understand..It just beating for you.How can I carry on my life that I used to share with you?What should I do with our memories?They will haunt me in nights.."The tears couldn't decress the wight in his heart.
"I'm sorry,Woohyun.I'm so sorry."
She held his hand back.And the both didn't care about others gaze whom were watching the crying couple.
Nobody was awar that the pain these innocent couple have is much more bitter than their coffee.
END OF FLASHBACK

She wiped her tears with the back of her hand then glanced on calender.
It's coming.
Her engagement ceremony.

 


Tapping the pen on desk,he tried to concentrate.But how could he?
His mind was so mixed.
The memories kept displaying in his mind.
Their staring at dining table.
Eunjung’s sad expression when heard about Nichkhun marriage.
Nichkhun strong gaze when he caressed Eunjung’s cheek.
How Eunjung tried to keep away from him before Nichkhun.
He clenched his fist. “You are like my son.”
“HOW COULD YOU DO IT TO ME?”he slammed his fist on his desk angrily.

 

 

 

Nichkhun looked around boringly. “What are we doing here?”
Wooyoung smiled widely. “Forget about your engagement ceremony?”
“Unfortunately,no.”he gripped in his hair.
Wooyoung sighed.The more he tried to show he is happy the more he failed.
“C’mon,Nichkhun.You accepted it,so you should just carry on.”
“I know.”he was regret but there was no way to back. “Wooyoung let’s go home.”he was about leaving but Wooyoung held his arm.
“Yah,Where are you going?”
“Home.”
“Nichkhun,Your engagement ceremony is on weekend."
He turned to him. “So what?”
Wooyoung took a deep breath. “You should be prepare.C’mon,boy.Let’s go inside and choose your suit.oh gosh I can’t believe that I’m here.You should came with your fiancé.”he dragged Nichkhun in.

 

 

“Come in.”Hyomin wiped her tears as heard some knock sound.
The door got opened and her mother walked in. “Aren’t you ready?”she asked with frown.
Hyomin sat on bed. “For what?”
“Today you should go for fitting your dress.”
Here again.Talking about that ceremony.She was sick of it.She wished she could run away.
Suddenly an idea popped in her mind.
“Oh.Mommy I wanna go with Eunjung if you don’t mind.”
“Sure.Why not.”she smiled happily and left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter