Seul-gi: 15

The Unexpected (Book 2)

I went to a mall and bumped into Ms. Song and... Edison? Whoa. They look extremely happy. I smiled at Ms. Song and she smiled at me, too. I went closer to them and unknowingly, we both gave each other a hug.

 

 

"You're still working double shifts?" She asked.

"I stopped working, Ms. Song. I have enough money to go to school." I told her.

"That's good to hear. I hope you get better grades this time." She said.

"Yes, Ms. Song." I told her and noticed their hands. "I'll just go... I think I disturbed your..." I looked at them both. "date."

 

 

 

She quickly let go of Edison's hand, but Edison held it again. I smiled at them before walking away. Now, I'll just shop for clothes. I mean, I do have a lot of money. I should at least treat myself because it's been a long time since I bought nice clothes.

 

 

I went to a store full of pastel-colored dresses. I chose four and tried them on. I loved the yellow, pink, blue and purple. Then I saw a green dress and tried it on. I liked it, too. I bought five dresses in one boutique. How amazing is that? I was even amazed when I gave them my credit card. It's the first time I used a credit card to buy clothes.

 

 

I went to a different boutique. The clothes here are corporate attires. I chose blazers, polos, long sleeved tops, sleeveless dresses and such. They all fit me. Good thing I have a slim body, so I can easily buy clothes and I can be sure those clothes fit me perfectly.

 

 

Then I went to a store full of warm clothes. Sweaters, hoodies, jackets, scarves, name it. I picked up a yellow sweater, and it looked really cute. I also picked up a lot of hoodies, and I bought the really massive ones. I also bought small ones. I saw a fur coat and it looked really, really pretty. It was white. I loved it so much, but when I looked at the price, it was so expensive.

 

 

I was debating whether to buy the fur coat or not when I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned around and saw Sehun smiling at me. I smiled at him, too. He let go and looked at all the bags I was carrying.

 

 

"Shopping spree?" He asked.

"Just for today."

"Let me buy stuff for you. Just choose." He said, and I pointed at the fur coat.

He went closer, and he looked at the stuff I was holding. "Really? You want this?" I nodded, even trying to look cute. "Ugh, fine." He said and told the clerk he'd buy it.

 

 

I even saw how the clerk's eyes twinkled when he saw Sehun. I quickly scowled and linked my arm with his. He looked at me, and I smiled at him. I even leaned on him. I think the clerk got the message, and I put the clothes on the counter. He's going to pay for these, right?

 

 

He did. He took out his card, and I saw how expensive the stuff I bought. I suddenly felt guilty, so I offered to pay, but he rejected it. After paying for everything, he suddenly kissed me. I was so surprised that I felt my cheeks burning.

 

 

"That was for the fur coat." He said and took the bags I was holding.

 

 

 

I unknowingly smiled, I went to his side and bit my lip. I feel really, really weird, but... I like it. I like it when he kisses me. He went inside a restaurant. When I entered, I felt hungry. How long have I been shopping?

 

 

The waiter gave us the menu, and we both chose pasta. I had a lot of stuff, but I still want to buy more. He looked at me as he drank his water. I raised a brow and he smiled.

 

 

"Here's your order, ma'am." The waiter said, looking at me. I just smiled at him. It did make me feel uncomfortable.

 

 

I looked at Sehun's face. He's frowning. What's wrong with him? The waiter put our drinks and he smiled at me again. Okay, that waiter is extremely weird. What the is wrong with him?

 

 

"Just in case you didn't know..." He trailed of, and I looked at Sehun who was now putting his glass back to the table. "He was flirting with you."

What? I laughed, and I saw him cross his arms, still frowning. "Well, I'm on a date with you, right?"

"Yeah," he said, but he still looked down. "I mean, we're on a date right now... But you're not mine."

 

 

 

I was surprised by what he said. He's right. I am not his, and he's not mine. I started eating, but I felt uncomfortable. I wish I could tell him I still like him, and I've been liking him more. Especially when he's jealous, or when he's with me. But I'm scared. What if he's still being insincere?

 

 

We went out, and I told him I wanted to buy something. Shoes are the last for today. I'll buy other clothes next time. We went to a shoe store, and I saw a lot of shoes. I chose a yellow sneakers. I saw him choose the same shoes, but for a guy. He smiled at me. Is he serious?

 

 

"Couple shoes?" He said, and I laughed.

"Okay." I said, and continued choosing for shoes. 

 

 

 

I chose 5 shoes, and those were really expensive. I was about to take out my card when I heard a beep. Then I saw Edison take his card back. I was so surprised. The prices of these shoes are no joke! He's spending so much in one day!

 

 

"You're spending too much!" I said and he gave me a poker face.

"Speak for yourself." He said.

"But still!" I said and looked at him.

He went closer, and he kissed my nose. "Anything for you."

 

 

 

He went with me to my car, and I looked at him put the bags in the backseat. I smiled at him. I went closer to him when he was leaning against my car. I tiptoed and kissed his cheek. I saw him flinch, but he was glued to the ground. I smiled at him and held his hand.

 

 

"Thank you so much." I said and hugged him. I felt him hug me, and for a moment, I suddenly wished we'd stay like this.