Chapter 7

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

All of a Sudden

 

 

 

If only there was a time machine that could take Kihyun back to where it all started, he would be back in the past already; kneeling in front of Changkyun, begging for forgiveness and crying his heart out. But sadly, he has to face the cruel reality that there was no way he could still make things right and fix his mistakes. He had already ruined everything; Changkyun and Hyungwon's relationship, and his friendship with Hyungwon. There was no way that he would still be able to earn Hyungwon's trust again.

“Kihyun!”

Kihyun slowly raised his head to see his boyfriend running towards his direction with a worried expression on his face. Minhyuk threw his arms around Kihyun's smaller frame right away and hugged him close to his chest. Kihyun's body was shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh my gosh, Kihyun!" Minhyuk gasped. Kihyun was as cold as an ice. "You're freezing! How long have you been staying here?"

"Since Hyungwon left," his boyfriend replied, softly. "He was so mad at me..."

Minhyuk quickly took off his jacket and put it on the freezing male. "Here," he said. "Wear this. It will keep you warm, at least," Kihyun nodded and wiped away his remaining tears. "I'll go buy us something hot to drink," Minhyuk stood up and excused himself. After a few minutes, the blond male came back with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. "Here, drink this," he said and reached out one cup to his boyfriend.

"Thank... Thank you." Kihyun hiccupped.

They sat next to each other without saying anything. Kihyun didn't drink his hot chocolate and just wrapped his hands around the cup. Minhyuk let his lover get warm first before he started to ask questions. "What happened? Did my cousin shout at you? Tell me."

"He has the right to," Kihyun replied, keeping his eyes on the ground. "At first, he stayed quiet and continued to listen. But as soon as I stopped talking, he lost it. I know. He has every right to get mad at me and he really should be. I've done such terrible mistake not just to him but to Changkyun as well. I've ruined their relationship, and I didn't know that Changkyun had just lost his grandmother that time. Hyungwon's right. I've only been selfish," Minhyuk could only stare at his boyfriend's lonely eyes. "I didn't think about how others would feel."

"But you didn't have a clue about Changkyun's situation," the blond male grabbed and squeezed Kihyun's hands. Kihyun shook his head.

"Whether I know it or not, I shouldn't have let my jealousy take over me," tears started to form around his eyes once again. "I just..." he sobbed. “I was only his best friend; of course his love for Changkyun is greater than our friendship. I just didn't want him to forget about me."

Minhyuk remained silent and just nodded his head instead, before he pulled his boyfriend for a tight embrace. He knew what was happening for Kihyun had told him everything and when Kihyun missed the chance to talk with Changkyun, he happened to be there. He had always wanted to help but he couldn't seem to know what he should do to help fix the issue between his boyfriend, Changkyun and his cousin. Both Kihyun and Hyungwon are precious to him and Changkyun has been a friend to him as well. He didn't want to side with anyone for siding with one means losing the other two.

"Don't worry," Minhyuk whispered softly to his boyfriend's ear. "Everything will be alright again. I know it will."

 


 

The couple walked hand in hand with each other, yet neither of the two males was talking. Kihyun had finished crying and Minhyuk was more than glad to see his boyfriend's tears had stopped flowing out. It pained him so much to see his lover cry. The sun was down already and moon has replaced its place. People have started to double its number at the amusement park. Minhyuk asked if Kihyun wanted to try a ride but Kihyun refused to with a light shake of his head. They decided to just tour around the place.

At exact seven o’clock in the evening, they grew hungry and Kihyun offered to buy them food. Minhyuk gladly accepted his boyfriend’s offer.

They had finished eating at McDonalds by seven-thirty; thirty minutes after. The couple continued to tour around the amusement park. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter