병원.

무한대 (Infinity)

A/N: Hey what up? I'll have more notes at the bottom, but need to let you know before you start the chapter that I changed Myungsoo's daughter's name in the first chapter yesterday or the day before, sorry if it confuses you. Okay, onto the chapter ^^ 

 

 

 

 

무한대 (mu-han-dae) n: the state or quality of being infinite

Infinity (symbolically represented by a ∞) is a concept in mathematics and philosophy that refers to a quantity without bound or end. People have developed various ideas thoughout history about the nature of infinity. The word comes from the Latin word ‘infinitas’ or ‘unboundless’

 

 

Part I

Welcome To Our Nightmare

 

 

Chapter 2

병원 (byeong-won) n. a hospital

 

2025 년  

 

 

There was something wrong. 

Sunggyu could usually tell if something was wrong with one of the members of Infinite, after being their leader and oldest hyung for sixteen years, a sixth sense kicked in and he could feel if something was wrong. 

 

 “Uncle Gyu!”

Sunggyu jumped as the little girl came running across the room to give him a hug around the legs as hard as she could.“Nabi! What are you doing here?”

“Appa brought me here.” The toddler pointed across the room to where Myungsoo was getting ready with Hoya. “Umma isn’t home so Appa said that I could come with him!”

“And you look beautiful tonight,” Sungyeol said as he came up behind Sunggyu.

“Uncle Yeol!” Nabi forgot about Sunggyu as she ran towards Sungyeol, throwing her arms around his legs. “Show me magic again!”

“Alright,” Sungyeol said, scooping Nabi up into his arms. “You want to see magic?”

“Yes please!” Nabi said. “Is there money in my ear again?”

After a moment of consideration, Sungyeol shook his head and said, “I don’t see any, but you know what?”

“What?”

Sungyeol shot a mischevious look at Sunggyu before heading over to Myungsoo and Hoya. “There’s something in your dad’s ear,” he whispered loudly.

Hoya tried to cover up his laugh with a cough as Myungsoo looked first puzzled and then immediately scowled as he knew what Sungyeol was trying to do, but Nabi didn’t catch any of that as she asked, “Where? Where?”

Sungyeol grinned as Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “Myungsoo, come here,” he said.

“It’s been seventeen  years,” Myungsoo grumbled under his breath, “and it’s still the same as seventeen years ago.”  

“Appa!” Nabi demanded. “Apppaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Myugnsoo’s scowl faded off immediately as his daughter called out for him and he stepped closer, allowing Nabi to look into Myungsoo’s ear. She pouted as she didn’t find anything. “I don’t see anything,” she reported to Sungyeol.

“Maybe you just need to do this.” Without warning, Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo’s ear and tugged it hard. Myungsoo let out a loud yelp in surprise and protest, but before he could fend off Sungyeol, Sungyeol pulled away, saying, “Tada!” and showing Nabi a 500 won coin he ‘pulled out’ of Myungsoo’s ear.

“Wow! Tell me how to do that!”Nabi said.

“It’s a secret,” Sungyeol teased, placing the coin in Nabi’s hand. “Maybe you have the magic too.”

The door opened again and Nabi’s eyes light up happily as she saw the new arrivals. “Uncle Woohyun! Uncle Jjong! Auntie Daeun! Uncle Dongwoo! Auntie Yejin!”

Sungyeol put her down on the floor, leaving him in the hands of Myungsoo’s revenge, as Nabi hurried across the changing room to give her uncles and aunts hugs.

“Hey, Nabi,” Daeun greeted as she managed to bend down enough to hug her back.

“Hello in there,” Nabi said to Daeun’s abdomen where the baby bump was clearly visible.

Sungjong smiled at the two of them and wrapped his arms around Daeun’s waist. “Hey, hyung,” he said to Sunggyu.

“How was your doctors’ appointment?” Sunggyu asked as gave a hug to Daeun.

“Just fine,” Daeun replied as she placed her stuff on a chair. “The baby is healthy and strong.”

Tired with the grown up talk, Nabi hurried over to Woohyun, Dongwoo and Yejin, asking, “Where’s Haneul and Sora?”

“They’re at my parents’ house,” Dongwoo explained, smiling at the thought of his baby twins,“but tomorrow, you’re coming over and you can play with them.”

“Yay!” Nabi jumped up and down, running towards the last member, climbing happily into his lap. “Uncle Woohyun!”

Woohyun laughed and hugged Nabi tightly. “Hey, Princess.”

Sunggyu smiled and looked aorund the changing room at his whole family. Sungyeol. Myungsoo. Hoya. Sungjong. Daeun. Dongwoo. Yejin. Nabi. Woohyun.

All safe and sound...

 

 “We got him!” 

When he saw each of the members, he could easily register how they were feeling, if they were sad or happy, if they were feeling unwell, if they were holding a secret, or if they needed someone to talk to. 

“Sir, can you hear me?”

This time it was different.  He could sense at least one other member around him, not knowing who or which members, and something told him that that member was in trouble.  He knew that one of the members needed his help. 

“Get him out of here and let’s get to the others.”

He needed to get to... which member...?

 

“And the award for the 26th MAMA Best Male Artist goes to Lee Sungjong.”

“Thank you for this award. I would like to thank everyone at Woollim Entertainment who worked with me on my first solo album. To all the Inspirits who loved the album.

“And of course, I need to dedicate this award to my Daeun. She has been everything to me in the past couple of years, she stood beside me through everything and gave me all of the strength I needed. I don’t know what I would do without you.

“Lastly to Infinite-hyungs. No words can tell you how thankful I am to you. Everyone has different ideas about what we are and who we are, but no matter what who thinks, we’re always going to be ‘infinitas’ or ‘unboundless.’ So thank you, Infinite. Until Infinity ends, right?

"And by the way, it's hyungs: 0. Maknae: 2.”  

 

Sunggyu’s eyes fluttered open temporarily.  Shadows flitted across his vision coupled with bright flashes of lights that made it hard to concentrate. His eyes landed on a farmiliar shadow as hands lifted him and pulled him away. Sunggyu let his eyes flutter shut for a moment, but then someone lifted his eyelids, flashing a bright light into his eyes. Gathering enough strength, Sunggyu moved his head away from the piercing light, letting his eyes fall shut again. 

“Sunggyu-ssi? Can you hear me?”

It was so tempting to just fade away to darkness again, but something happened to the others...

But one of the members neded his help.

 

The street lights flashed by peacefully with the humming of the engine. Rain slipped own the windshield as the sky cried for seemingly no reason. Behind them on the road, Sungyeol’s car followed them back home after the award show. In the back seat, Sungjong was humming along to Sunggyu’s selection of songs affectionately to his wife. The song, one of Sungjong and Daeun’s duets from Sungjong’s solo album, sounded perfect as Sungjong quietly hummed the lyrics. 

Somewhere up there, there’s an angel,

Singing the same songs as I am.

Somewhere up there,

It's you, isn't it? 

Sunggyu looked over at the driver’s seat, smiling at him at his farmilar profile that was like seeing home away from home.

 

“Woohyun.”  

 

“Woo... Woohyun,” Sunggyu mumbled as he opened his eyes slowly.  He was greeted by a stranger in a paramedic’s outfit who was holding his wrist at his pulse point.  “Woohyun?”

“My team is getting the others in the car,” the medic said calmly. “We’ll take you to the hospital now, sir.”

“No. Where are the others?” Sunggyu insisted, trying to sit up. “And Daeun was with us... Oh god, you need to save Daeun, she has a baby!”

“We’re going to get them as soon as we can.”

“You saved me, why can’t you save them?” Sunggyu demanded, pushing past the medic’s hands to try to see the car, but once he saw the car, he knew why. “No! No!”

He could barely recognize Woohyun’s car. The driver’s side of the car was crumpled as it lay on its side. Medics and firemen were swarming around the car, shouting echoed through the air with the flashing emergancy lights and flashes of cameras. A little bit beyond the crash, Sunggyu could see a bit of Sungyeol’s car and worry gripped his heart again, crushing it like a vise.

As Sunggyu watched in shock, one of the medics suddenly yelled, “We got him!”

“No! No! No!”

Sunggyu didn’t even realize that he was the one screaming as the medics pulled a limp figure with a neck brace around his neck out of his car. Even from this distance, Sunggyu knew that figure from anywhere. 

“No! Woohyun! Woohyun!”

His imagination was running wild as he screamed Woohyun’s name over and over again, imagining the worst happening to Woohyun. Someone was grabbing his arms, forcing him to keep still as they slipped a needle in his arm, forcing a setitive into his system and pulling him into unconsiousness. 

As he lost consiousness, scary thoughts were unleashed from where Sunggyu locked them away in the darkest corners of his mind. 

If Woohyun (his best friend, his second hand, his Nam Woohyun) was in the car too, where were the other members? 

Was Sungjong (that little rascal maknae) crying in pain?   

What if Sungyeol (still naïve and honest Sungyeol) wasn’t wearing his seatbelt and was thrown from the car?

What if Myungsoo (his sweet little dongsaeng) was crushed between the two cars? 

Would the next body that the medics pull out of the car be Hoya (Lee Howon, Infinite’s strong Hoya)?

What if Dongwoo (Dongwoo with his beautiful wife Yejin and their little twins) was bleeding out trapped in the car?

What if he lost one of his dongsaeng (all of his loving dongsaengs)?

 

 

 “Where can I find them?”  

“Sir, I need you to calm down.”

All Myungsoo wanted to do was to scream at the receptionist behind the counter, but he took a deep breath and started slowly. “I’m looking for Kim Sunggyu, Nam Woohyun, Lee Sungyeol, Lee Sungjong and Moon Daeun.  They were in a car crash and I was told they were brought here. Where can I find them?”

She looked at the computer, checking something.  “I can only share information with family and emergancy contacts.  May I have ID?”

Myungsoo shakily fumbled with his wallet, his hands shaking so badly that he dropped his wallet twice before finally pulling out his driver’s licence. It felt like forever as the receptionist checked his name with something on the computer. “Kim Sunggyu and Lee Sungjong are currently admitted into private rooms. It seems like Lee Sungyeol is with the doctors, Nam Woohyun is in surgery and as for Moon Daeun, I’m sorry that I can’t give out information about her,” the nurse said, giving Myungsoo his licence back. 

“Where are Sunggyu and Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked, a tremor in his voice. 

“Sunggyu-ssi is in room 324 and Sungjong is in the room beside him. Please keep it down because they both need rest.”

“Thank you,” Myungsoo said, hurrying down the hall to the elevator. When he got to room 324, Myungsoo knocked quickly, but there was no answer. 

“Hyung?” Myungsoo called out quietly as he quietly pushed open the door. Sunggyu was resting on the bed, an IV running into his hand, but thankfully, he looked realitively unscathed. Myungsoo rushed around the bed, asking, “Hyung? Sunggyu-hyung?”

As if on cue, Sunggyu groaned in his sleep, his eyes squeezing closed before snapping open and he bolted up right in bed, looking around friantically. 

“Hyung?” Myungsoo was beside him in a flash, reaching out to hug him. “Are you okay?”

Sunggyu’s wide frantic eyes found Myungsoo and his hands reached up to craddle Myungsoo’s cheeks. “Myungsoo?” he whispered shakily. “Are you okay?”

Myungsoo nodded, tears quietly running down his cheeks. “Hyung, did you hit your head?  Are you hurt anywhere?”

Sunggyu shook his head as he brought Myungsoo into his arms, hugging the Myungsoo closer. Even though Myungsoo was surprised at Sunggyu’s sudden affection, he hugged Sunggyu back as tightly as he dared. He wasn’t sure what to do as Sunggyu’s fingers weaved through Myugnsoo’s hair and his back as if he was trying to make sure that he was really there. 

“Hyung, are you okay?” Myungsoo asked again after a moment. 

Sunggyu didn’t answer, only strengthening his hold on Myungsoo.  His body was shaking slightly, letting Myungsoo know that Sunggyu was most likely crying. “Thank god, thank god,” Sunggyu whispered, hardly letting up his grip on Myungsoo, still holding him close. “Thank god you’re okay. Thank god.”

“Hyung, you’re okay, right?” Myungsoo asked again, cursing himself for little his voice tremble with tears.    

Sunggyu nodded, letting go for a moment only to hold Myungsoo even closer, crying into his shoulder quietly.  “I-I-I thought that you were dead,” he whispered so quietly that Myungsoo thought that he had misheard. 

“Why do you think that?” Myungsoo asked in a small voice, reaching up to hug Sunggyu back. 

“I... I ju-just... I thought that you were crushed between the two cars,” Sunggyu gasped out through his tears.  “I thought that one of you were dead. I was worried that you were there too when the medics pulled Woohyun out of the- oh my god, Woohyun!”

For a moment, Sunggyu let go of Myungsoo, but Myungsoo stopped him from getting out of bed. “Hyung, he’s safe. He’s in surgery right now.”

“Surgery? Get out of my way!”

Sunggyu pushed his way past Myungsoo, but quickly, Myungsoo caught up with him and pulled him into a back hug, whispering, “He’s going to be okay, hyung. You need to rest. Don’t worry about Woohyun, he’s going to be okay.”

Sunggyu relaxed a bit in Myungsoo’s arms, no longer straining to run away. “How are you this sure?” he whispered. 

“Because it’s Woohyun,” Myungsoo said simply. “He can do anything.”

 

 

Hoya hurried through the halls of the hospital, searching the room numbers for Sungjong’s room. It didn’t take very long to find Sungjong’s room, but for Hoya, it felt like forever. “Sungjong-ah?” Hoya called ahead as he moved the curtian acting as a door to the side as he walked in. 

Sungjong whipped around from where he was standing by the window, his eyes filled with hope. For a moment Hoya saw a bit of disappointment in his expression, but then Sungjong’s eyes were filled with relief and Hoya suddenly had an armful of Sungjong wrapped around him.

“Hyung,” Sungjong cried into his shoulder. “They won’t tell me anything about Daeun.”

Hoya rubbed his back trying to soothe him. “Don’t worry, Sungjong, I’m sure that it’s going to be fine.”

Sungjong shook his head, his head buried in the crook of Hoya’s neck. “There was so much blood and Daeun... oh my god, the baby.” Sungjong’s fingers dug deeply into Hoya’s forearms as he shook him in panic. “What about our little baby?”

“Sungjong, breathe for a moment. Just calm down and look at me.”

Trembling, Sungjong finally met Hoya’s eyes. “I’m going to go ask someone about Daeun, okay?” he said calmly as he could, sitting Sungjong down on the bed. “I’ll be right back.”

Before Hoya could leave the room, a man dressed in a white doctor’s coat came in. 

“Lee Sungjong?” he asked. 

Sungjong jumped up and pushed Hoya aside to get to the doctor. “Please, tell me, is she okay? Is Daeun okay?”

The doctor placed a hand on Sungjong’s shoulder comfortingly. “I’m sorry, Mr. Lee...”

Sungjong froze at those words and stumbled away from the doctor. “No... please, tell me Daeun is okay. Please! Tell me!”

Still the doctor shook his head. “I’m sorry. We were too late. She was injured too badly in the accident. We tried everything that we could. There’s nothing that we can do.”

“No... No! No!” Sungjong screamed, falling down to the ground, screaming and tears falling down his cheeks. “No! No!”

Hoya knelt down beside Sungjong and hugged him tightly. “Shhh, Jjongie, don’t worry.  You’ll be okay.”

“The baby is still okay.”

Sungjong’s head shot up and for the second time, he shoved Hoya to the side, sending Hoya sprawling across the ground. “What? The baby?”

“She had an emergancy c-section to save the baby,” the doctor said calmly. “Would you like to go see Daeun right now?”

“Yes please!” Sungjong gasped out, wipping away the tears on his cheeks. “Where is she?”

The doctor lead the way down the hall to a room and nodded inside.  “She’s in there,” he said.  “You can go in if you wish. I’m sorry for your loss.”

“Thank you,” Sungjong said, giving a full bow to the doctor. “Thank you so much.”

The doctor left, but Sungjong kept on standing outside of the door, just looking at the doorknob. 

“Jjongie?” Hoya asked. “Are you going in?”

Sungjong looked at Hoya with lost eyes. “I can’t go in,” he whispered, looking away. “I can’t go in.”

Hoya moved in front of Sungjong and wipped off the tears staining Sungjong’s pale cheeks. “Sungjong. Look at me,” he commanded gently. “Look at me.”  

Shaking his head, Sungjong tried to pull away. “I can’t. I can’t see Daeun if it’s like this.”

“Yah. Lee Sungjong,” Hoya said, his voice soft and gentle. “You can do this. You’re Lee Sungjong. So stand up and act like it.” 

Sungjong looked up him, searching his eyes for something. “Am I really brave enough?” he whispered. 

Hoya nodded firmly, brushing back the hair out of Sungjong’s eyes. “Now go. See Daeun, okay?  She needs you.”

Sungjong nodded and took a deep breath before entering the room. 

 

 

“Hey! You look-“

“Like I’ve been a car accident? Don’t worry, I still have all four limbs and my head attatched on my shoulders, I’ll be fine.”

Dongwoo laughed at Sungyeol as he sat down in the chair next to Sungyeol’s bed. Sungyeol’s car was behind the other’s car and Sungyeol managed to miss the accident, but got injured as he tried to help the others. Under his ripped and bloodied jeans, his knees were wrapped in white bandages and Dongwoo could see dried blood crusted under Sungyeol’s finger nails that he chose not to comment on. He was about to say that Sungyeol looked bored, but he was thankful that Sungyeol did have all four limbs and his head attatched to his shoulders. 

“The doctors say that you’re okay?” Dongwoo double checked.

Sungyeol nodded.  “Don’t worry about me. Just a couple of stiches on my knees, cuts on my hands, blah blah blah, but that’s it. It’s the others you should be worried about. Are they okay?” he asked, worry written aross his face.  “I... it... th-they...”

“They’re okay,” Dongwoo reassured.  “I mean...”

Sungyeol’s wide eyes searched Dongwoo’s and he seemed to understand. “Daeun?” he asked. 

Trying his best not to cry, Dongwoo nodded. “It’s not looking good for her.”

“Is Sungjong okay?” Sungyeol asked, pushing off his covers and moving to stand up.  “I should go and see him.”

“No! Just rest. Don’t pull out your stiches..” Dongwoo rushed to push Sungyeol down. “I’ll go to him.”

“No, hyung, I need to go and see him,” Sungyeol said, standing up with only a slight wince. “I need to see him.”

“I promise you he’s fine, so just-”

Sungyeol stopped Dongowo with a firm hand on his wrist. “Hyung... I need to see him.  Please.”

“Why?”

“I-I.... he was screaming, hyung. He was screaming so much and there was nothing I could do.  Sunggyu and Woohyun were both unconsious and I wanted to help them, but there was nothing I could do – there was so much blood. I could only call for help while Sungjong was crying for Daeun and... I just need to be with him now. Please understand, hyung.”

Dongwoo didn’t say anything else and Sungyeol took it as his cue to stand up and walk past him out of the room. 

“Hyung?” Sungyeol called from the door way.

Surprised, Dongwoo turned around, answering, “Yeah?”

“Where’s Sungjong’s room?”

This time, Dongwoo couldn’t help but laugh as Sungyeol ducked his head in embarassment. “Don’t laugh at me. I’ve been stuck in this room for the past two hours, how am I supposed to know where Sungjong’s room is?”

 

 

Sungjong stepped into the room where Daeun was. The whole room was quiet, there were a couple of nurses in the corner, fussing over his daughter. Even though Sungjong wanted nothing more than to run to his daughter, his eyes were drawn to the bed in the middle.  Daeun was pale except for the bright red cuts on her face. It didn’t look like she was injured, but Sungjong knew that there were wounds that he couldn’t see. 

A surgeon bowed to him as he approached the bed. “If you’re ready, just press this button,” he said gently. “I’m sorry for your loss.”

Nodding numbly in reply, Sungjong sat down next to Daeun, taking her hand.  For a crazy moment, Sungjong thought of just presing the button and not saying goodbye to her, but he knew that if he did that, he would regret everything. 

Only a moment later – the moment felt like forever to Sugnjong – Daeun opened her eyes and found Sungjong beside her, crying quietly. “Sungjong?” she asked quietly. 

“Hey,” Sungjong said, his voice choked up. “Daeun...”

“What happened?” Daeun whispered, looking around the room. 

“You... we were in a car crash,” Sungjong answered, wipping away his tears quickly, not wanting to show his tears to her.  “You... you...”

He couldn’t keep his tears away any more.  He burried his face in the blankets next to Daeun’s head, crying again.  He could barely hear anything as Daeun’s soft hand touched his hair, gently smoothing his hair down. 

“Jjongie,” she said, her voice weak, but loud enough for Sungjong to hear over his sobs.  “Sungjong, it’s okay.”

“How can you say it’s okay?” Sungjong whispered, lifting his tear stained face from the pillows. 

She didn’t answer for a moment, instead her hand wandering down to her abdomen.  “Is... the baby...”

“The baby is okay,” Sungjong said with a small nod.  “The nurses are looking after her right now.”

Closing her eyes, Daeun sighed. “That’s good.”

“How is that good?”

“Because then you’lll have someone to keep you company,” Daeun reasoned. “Did you name her yet?”

Sungjong shook his head, brushing back her hair.  “We said that we’ll name her together when we held her for the first time, didn’t we?”

“We don’t have much time, let’s name her now.”

Again, Sungjong wipped away his tears before answering, “Okay. What kind of name?”

“I always liked the name Mihee,” Daeun said, looking up past Sungjong dreamily. 

“Mihee is a beautiful name,” Sungjong said with a smile. 

“Lee Mihee.” Daeun smiled softly, playing with Sungjong’s hand, spining his wedding ring aroud his finger. “And her Appa Sungjong... you’ll be okay if you have her. Won’t you?”

“But you’re not going to be here with us,” Sungjong whispered, his hands shaking with barely supressed tears. “I can’t do this without you.”

“You have to, Sungjong,” Daeun said firmly. “Okay?”

Sniffling, Sungjong nodded, looking down at the ground as he gripped her hand tightly.  “Please st-st-stay with m-me, Daeun... d-d-don’t leave me.”

Daeun was crying as Sungjong kissed her forehead again. “I love you, Sungjong. Tell Mihee I love her too.”

“You need to tell her that yourself,” Sungjong whispered against her skin. “Please... don’t go...”

“Sungjong, let me go,” Daeun whispered. “The doctors told you how. Let me go.”

Sungjong closed his eyes tightly and bit his lip, trying to fight away the tears. “Daeun, I love you so much,” he whispered. “I love you so much.”

“Sing me to sleep, Sungjong-ah,” Daeun whispered. “One last song.”

Quietly, Sungjong started to sing a song, he could barely remember what happened in the past few hours, but all he could remember was singing this song to Daeun just before the crash. 

Somewhere up there, there’s an angel

Singing the same songs as I am.

Somewhere up there...

I love you very much.

Placing one last kiss on her lips, Sungjong reached over and switched off the life support machine. Slowly, the steady beeping faded away and as Sungjong hugged Daeun tightly, as if to keep her in his arms forever, the beeping finally stopped. 

He would’ve stayed beside Daeun’s body for hours if not for a nurse who gently touched his shoulder and said, “Mr Lee? Your daughter needs you.”

Nodding, Sungjong wipped off his cheeks and stood up to follow the nurse to where another nurse was holding a little bundle of blankets. The nurse placed his baby in Sungjong’s arms and Sungjong couldn’t help but smile again.

Her little eyes were closed and one of her tiny hands poked out of the warmth of the blankets. When Dongwoo and Myungsoo’s kids were born, they were never this small. As he held her in his arms, he could nearly hold her in his hands side by side, but Sungjong still gently held her, her head in his hand and body craddled against his body.

The day when Daeun first found out that she was pregnant, Sungjong rushed to Dongwoo to ask for advice. Dongwoo laughed and told him, “You’re going to figure everything out when you hold your baby for the first time. Nothing will be certain, but holding your child for the first time... everything makes sense.”

Sungjong laughed a little, not sure why he was laughing, but smiling down at his little daughter in his arms. Tears fell down his cheeks and onto the white blanket. 

“Hey there, Mihee,” he whispered. “I’m your Appa. I’m going to love you forever.”

Even though Sungjong wanted to scream and sob, but all he could do was gently kiss Mihee’s forehead, tears dripping onto her perfect face. “Your mom loved you so much.  I’ll love you enough for the both of us. I promise. I promise.”

 

 

병원 (byeong-won) where I lost the one person I love the most

 


 

Hey guys :D 

So about 4 months later, I am back. Very long 4 months. I'm sorry, I really meant to update this a month ago when I actually finished school, but I got sick and slightly depressed after finals and then when I recovered from that, I got busy with some other things and then when I finally had time and motivation to write, I tore apart nearly everything that I had written; deleted over 10k words, rewrote +20k words, switched plot lines, changed names (so if I accidently call Dongwoo's kids the wrong name, it's bc I changed their names like 5 or 6 times), and rearranged all of the chapters xP Right now, I have 13-ish chapters written and I'm thinking it might be 15 or so chapters. The next chapter will hopefully be up sooner than this one. Last semester, I took a creative writing class, which was surprisingly very helpful and I'm excited to do more writing for you guys. I'll try my best to get the next chapter up soon! Please subscribe, upvote and please please please comment! Love you guys ^^