무한대 .

무한대 (Infinity)

~*~무한대 (mu-han-dae) n: the state or quality of being infinite~*~

Infinity (symbolically represented by a ) is a concept in mathematics and philosophy that refers to a quantity without bound or end. People have developed various ideas thoughout history about the nature of infinity. The word comes from the Latin word ‘infinitas’ or ‘unboundless’

 

Part III

다시 돌아와

 

Epilouge

무한대 (mu-han-dae) infinity

 

Maybe some day in the future, they would met again.  Maybe everything would change again in those seven years. 

Perhaps, as promised, Sunggyu and Sungyeol continued to sing with the name of Infinite with their names, or maybe they went on their own paths, leaving behind their pasts, but not the memories.

It could’ve been that Dongwoo joined them on a comeback a couple of times after Sora grew up. Dongwoo could have learned sign language for his daughter, he could’ve founded a foundation to help families with children who had special needs.

Woohyun may have learned how to sing again, or he may have given up. It may have gone either way.

Hoya could’ve became a powerful CEO, his groups just as successful as Infinite, and he never returned to the stage again, or in another version, he could’ve returned to dancing and singing soon after his company rose to success.

Maybe Myungsoo moved to Paris for his family and a couple of years later, returned to Korean, or they might never returned to Korea again, instead opting for a quiet life as a father for his daughter he loved a lot.

Perhaps Sungjong healed and returned home. Maybe he continued to stay away from the life he once knew and forged a new life for himself so that he could find peace again.

For all one knows, all of these things happened, maybe because anything is possible. 

There are infinite possibilities. 

Everything.... just maybe...

 

All we know for sure is that they did meet again seven years later because Sungjong promised.

He promised on Infinite.

 

 

무한대 (mu-han-dae) everything they were, everything they are, and everything that they will be because that’s what they are. 

They are Infinite.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Thank you for reading and loving Infinity, it means a lot to me.  I'm not planning on writing any more on AFF, so follow me on tumblr @tokkeiko if you'd like to see more of me.  One of the reasons I decided to leave here was the ending of Infinity. For me, it’s such a satisfying ending. The thing about endings, Hollywood/mainstream media always expect continuations of stories, but sometimes, things just need an end, a final bow, that finality when the last line is read and the book closes. The ending of Infinity is uncertian, but there’s enough hope to know that they have a happy ending.

This is the ending that I want to leave here with.

Thanks for everything. See you on the other side.