Brief confrontation

Torn Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5 – Brief confrontation

 

* * * *

 

Past

 

Jinri officially turned seventeen years old, the sweetest young age of a beautiful young lady. On her birthday, she was very excited to receive a new camera that her parents had surprised her. She couldn't believe that they had gotten her this for her seventeenth birthday.

Jinri loved photography, she had been playing around with a digital camera for as long as she could remember but she had always wanted a professional camera for herself, the one like all the photographers used. Because her dream, she wanted to do freelance photography when she finished college.

Her parents had gotten their sweet daughter the camera, which was more than enough but then her beloved brother had even set her up a very own dark room in the basement. He got her all the supplies she needed to process her own photos.

One beautiful day, her family had a picnic down at the park that over looked the beach. Walking alone on the white sand, right now Jinri was excitedly taking full advantage of the beautiful location with her new camera. Occasionally she focused the lens, making sure she had it in focus before she clicked the shutter and took the photo.

Jinri put down the camera when she heard someone clear their throat behind her. She spun around to see the face of someone that had always made her day whenever she saw him. "Minho oppa…." She acknowledged Minho and smiled broadly at him. "This…I never got a chance to thank you for the dark room. It's amazing."

Minho chuckled and shook his head. "Don't mention it. I just helped your brother out."

"But I know it's your idea oppa. Thank you so much." Said Jinri as she came closer to stand in front of him. Minho's smile faltered a little and he looked away. Jinri chuckled for his sudden awkwardness. She then glanced around and noticed that the park was now empty. "Where did everyone go?" She questioned.

"Everyone already headed off earlier." Replied Minho as he turned back to look at her and smiled. "I see that you seemed to be in your own little world so I offered to drive you home."

By then Jinri didn't really listen to what Minho said. She was busy taking in his handsome appearance. Minho looked so good standing there in his khaki shorts and white linen shirt, the top couple buttons undone, exposing a little bit the top of his muscular chest. With the sun shined behind him, creating such a unique shadowing effect. Jinri suddenly felt the need to take advantage of the shot.

When Jinri raised the camera, Minho raised his eyebrow. "What are you doing?" He questioned.

Jinri chuckled behind the camera. "Isn't it so obvious? I'm taking a photo."

Minho shielded his face with his hands. "No you're not!"

Jinri pouted. "Aww come on oppa, just one photo please." She pleaded.

Minho shook his head, his hand still covering his face. "Nope sorry! Not going to happen."

Jinri sighed. Guess she was going to have to do this the hard way. "Okay, the camera is down."

Minho removed his hand and before he knew what was happening, Jinri quickly snapped the photo.

"Yah!! Riri!!!"

Jinri laughed. "Opps sorry oppa. Guess the camera wasn't down." She placed the camera into the case on the sand before she tore off across the beach.

"Choi Jinri! Stop and come back here!" Yelled out Minho as he started to chase after her.

"Make me!" Yelled back Jinri. She giggled as she kept running as fast as she could.

They began running around the beach and it took no effort at all for Minho to catch up just right behind Jinri. He s his arms around her waist, pulling her backward to crash on his chest before pulling her onto the sand. This was a very awkward position to be in, considering Jinri was lying underneath Minho and he was straddling her.

Jinri blushed slightly as she felt the effect on his lower region. She looked up at Minho, staring into his eyes. Jinri could see in his eyes that there was something going through his head, as if the wheels in his mind were turning. She watched as his eyes drifted from hers down to her lips and then back up to her eyes again as if he was asking permission for what he was thinking about doing.

The first time they kissed it had happened in her parents' kitchen. Honestly it shocked her but excited her at the same time and since then all Jinri could think about was doing it again. It killed her to tell Minho to forget it ever happened but she didn't want things to be weird between them.

And now here four months later and Minho was leaning in closer to her with the same intentions as the last time, but this time Jinri was more than ready for it to happen. When his lips were close to hers, she slowly slid her hands from his chest to wrap around his neck, pulling him down to her until their lips met. All Jinri could think is that if this was what heaven feels like, then she was totally ready to die right now.

Although it felt like forever, they were only lying there for about a few minutes before Minho finally broke the kiss. His breath was rapid as he jumped up off Jinri. "I'm so sorry Riri. I shouldn't have done that."

Jinri sat upright and staring at him. "Don't do this again Minho!" She pleaded.

Minho immediately stood up straight and looked away as if he was too scared to look at Jinri. "I'm sorry. I promise it won't ever happen again."

Jinri stood up as well, she stepped in front of Minho, turning his face so he was looking at her in the eyes. "What I mean is don't run away from this again. You did that before but now I'm not going to allow you this time. I like you, okay?" With that, she leaned in closer to Minho until their lips were almost touching. "And I'm guessing you like me too Minho. The question is....are you going to admit it? Or are we going to spend more time doing this little game again? Running away?"

Minho slowly smiled and then gave Jinri a little smirk before his lips grazing hers softly. "Does that answer your question?"

Jinri pulled away a little, tapping her chin as if she was thinking about it. "Umm….well, I think you might have to tell me again."

Minho chuckled softly before he pulled Jinri closer to him, crashing his lips down onto hers. She smiled against his lips, audaciously running her tongue against his bottom lip, pleading for access to his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter