Prologue

Torn Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

 

* * * *

 

 

5 years ago

 

Jinri woke up in the next morning with the beautiful sunshine greeted her, the bright light shining in her eyes from the opened curtain of windows. She groaned softly as she opened her eyes slightly, allowing them to adjust slowly to the light before she opened them any further.

Once her eyes fully adjusted to the morning bright light, Jinri shifted over in the bed, pulling the comforter tightly around her body trying to keep warm. The weather meant to be in the middle of summer but somehow it was colder than everyone would expect for this season.

Jinri sighed peacefully as she rolled over completely, a lazy smile graced over her lips at the sleeping body next to her. He looked even better of first thing in the morning. Choi Minho, her gorgeous boyfriend of eight months, his shaggy dark hair falling softly over his closed eyes. Jinri grinned, thinking about the stunning pair of cute round eyes that hid underneath those closed lids, a pair was so warm that they made people completely melt at the first glance. Minho was tall with broad shoulders and a athletic build, but what more could people expect from a guy that had been playing football ever since he wasn't old enough to kick a soccer ball that was bigger than him.

Jinri giggled quietly at the thought as she gently brushed a few loose strands of his hair away from his eyes. Minho looked so peaceful when he slept. She watched him shift slightly and then she froze, his groggy eyes opening slowly.

Once he saw Jinri's face close to his, Minho automatically smiled as he looked into her eyes, melting the girl instantly. "Good morning!" He said softly.

Jinri blushed a little as his arms s around her waist and pulling her closer to him in a shared blanket. "Good morning! Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She replied gently.

Minho chuckled as he placed a light kiss on her lips, "Riri, there is no need to apologize. You know that I could think of nothing I like better than waking up to see your smiling face greet me at the first thing in the morning."

Riri! It was Minho's little pet name for Jinri. He was the only one that ever called her Riri instead of commonly Jinri.

She smiled coyly and was about to kiss him again when she glanced over his shoulder at the time on his alarm clock and groaned. "Damn it!" Hissed Jinri as she quickly jumped out of bed.

Jinri wrapped one of Minho's shirts around her body, it came down in the mid of her thighs, looking like a y nightie on her but that's why she loved wearing them. She always stole his clothes, there was something about their smell, they smelled so much like him and she loved that feeling of closeness to him whenever she wasn't near him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Whined Minho.

Jinri gave her boyfriend a quick smile as she ran a brush through her mousy black, shoulder length hair. "It's six thirty, oppa. My brother will be here in less than an hour to pick you up for a soccer practice and if you remember correctly he still thinks that I'm staying at Luna's place."

Minho sighed at the thought. "I hate lying to him, he's your brother."

Jinri paused for a few seconds and she heaved a sigh. "I know but he's also your best friend, we have to wait until the timings right."

Their relationship was such the horrible cliché thing, Jinri fell for her brother's best friend and Minho fell for his best friend's little sister. Sad to know this relationship would probably not work out but like the old saying goes 'you can't help who you fall for. Your heart does what it wants, when it wants and it never bothers to ask your permission before it does it.' Minho and Jinri had been waiting for the right time to tell her brother for the past eight months. At first they just wanted to see if what they had was more than just a physical attraction but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter