[ff] cycle 01 (part 1)

You're Just a Touch Away (But That's Still Too Far Away)

 

Cycle 01 (part 1)

 

Jungkook giggles as Yoongi continues to deliver soft kisses all over his face.

“Hyung, stop it.” Jungkook whines as he weakly pushes Yoongi away from him. It only makes Yoongi tightens his hold on Jungkook, pulling Jungkook even closer to him and continues to shower Jungkook with more kisses.

“But you said,” Yoongi breathes and pauses to place a kiss on Jungkook’s forehead,

“you like,” then a kiss on Jungkook’s right eye,

“my kisses,” and then on Jungkook’s nose,

“a lot.” A final kiss on Jungkook’s left cheek. Jungkook closes his eyes and continues to giggle.

“I do, I do. I do like your kisses, hyung. So much. I love them, actually.” Just like how much I love you, hyung. Jungkook thinks but he doesn’t say it, he knows that Yoongi knows it. As if Yoongi can read Jungkook’s mind, he breaks into a gummy smile and leans forward to capture Jungkook’s lips into an innocent and sweet kiss. Jungkook kisses Yoongi back and sighs into the kiss.

“Turn around.” Yoongi says after they pulled away. Jungkook obediently turns around, letting his back faces Yoongi and leans back into the elder’s chest. Yoongi wraps his arms around Jungkook’s waist. Jungkook shivers when Yoongi places a gentle kiss on the side of his neck.

“I love you, Jungkook.” Yoongi mutters into the skin. “I’m so grateful that The Stars destined us for each other.”

There are a lot of things Jungkook wants to tell Yoongi. He wants to tell Yoongi how he loves Yoongi, too. He wants to tell Yoongi how he is, too, grateful to The Stars. He wants to tell Yoongi how he’s reminiscing the moments they spent time together. He definitely wants Yoongi to know that he’s now overwhelmed with mixed feelings of nostalgia, gratitude, happiness and love.

“Me, too.” Jungkook mutters, for the lack of better words.

“Do you remember when we first met?”

“Yoongi,” Jungkook groans “I was two when we first met. Two years old, Yoongi. How on earth would any human have a memory of when they were two?”

Yoongi chuckles. “Well, I was five when we first met and I remember some of it. You were so tiny!” Jungkook rolls his eyes. Of course I was small. I was two! But he smiles nonetheless.

“And remember when you were five? At your place– when I said to our moms that I would protect you?” That, Jungkook remembers, though it’s a faint memory. He nods at that.

“Well, I wasn’t being completely honest with you,” Jungkook wants to ask what he meant by that but Yoongi proceeds. “When the seven years old Yoongi said he wanted to protect you, he actually meant he wanted to protect you and love you.” If Jungkook isn’t feeling so touched right now, he would have snorted at Yoongi’s cheesiness.

Jungkook turns and catches Yoongi’s lips in a passionate kiss. He decides that sometime, especially in times like this, action speaks louder than words.

 


 

t/n: cycle 01 has three parts. Chronologically, the events happened from part 2, part 3 to part 1.

p.s this wasn't supposed to be updated until... next year. However, something really good happened to me few days ago which made me very happy! Someone I know of (though they have no idea about my existance) subcribed to this. I saw so happy! Thus, an update it is!

And in case you couldn't tell, Yoongi and Jungkook were cuddling on a bed! So, when Jungkook turned around, Yoongi was actually spooning him. How cute is that?!