They lived happily ever after - Onew

Bed Time

Pineapple bar. This is where Jinki go to make new friend. Yes He decided to do what Na Na told him. Maybe, maybe it could bring her back. It has been 2 years since and yet she was still graved in his mind. He saw her in dreams sometimes but it was never real. Always a Real dream. 

So tonight as all the Friday nights he went to the Pineapple bar. There was that girl, alone, drinking a cocktail. She was not that tall, her head was disappearing in his long black hair and her lips had no expression. Like a statue driking. Jinko decided to approach her.

"Hello, what cocktail are you drinking ?" 

But no answer came from the girl.

"Don't be afraid, don't mind me I just like making new friends" This was the sentence he would say anytime he mets a new mate.

But still no answers or even a move from her. In fact all the bar was like in "pause" The bartender serving client client and liquid frozon between bottle and glasses, people dancing but like waxed sculptures, only the music was running. How ? 

He went around all the place but even in the toilets everything was froze. He ran outside and everything was moving. What was that magic ? "Na Na" he tought and rushed back inside where all was normal again. But the girl was gone. Was it Na Na ? He looked all around the bar and no sign of the black haired girl. It was her. Jinki was sure now, and he missed her.
"BIP" Jinki got a message. Maybe ... No. 
"HI JINKS !!! You are at PINee ? Let meet there ! I arrived in 10min. See u" 
One of his new friend wanting to meet him.
He sighed and hated him right now for missing his Flowers. He needed a drink. Urgently.
He went to see his favorite bartender and asked for vodka. He was so in his thoughts that he didn't saw that the time had been stopped again.

Na Na, because her human developed feelings for her and she developed feelings for her human, was trapped between 2 world. Dream world and real world. She had still to help him but could never see him again. It took her 2 years to find a way out. 2 years to meet Jinki in Dreams in different form. She once was a rabbit, then a cloud, stairs, bird, bag, book everything but not her. She was seeing her in his dream but it was just a shadow, a memory of her in his. And this was her chance out. Because he never forgot her, she replaced her shadow by her real self. She was now real in his thougts and the next challenge was to leave this lamb to go to the real world. Which was the hard point because she needed Jinki to think real hard to her so she could materialized. 
That night she almost win her way out but Jinki rushed out and broke the link. "IDIOT" she screamed in the middle of nowhere. About 30min later a second chance came to her. Jinki was missing her a lot. 

Ok time has shut again and Jinki wasn't moving. He didn't wanted to lost his luck to find Na Na. "Find Na Na" but where ? Why does time need to be stopped for her to come ? Last time, everything was normal right ? "Where are you girl ? Where are you ?" He was saying out loud. 
"I'm here. I'm coming. Wait please" said a far away voice. A ghost like voice and it scared Jinki a bit. He stood up and walked around and this is when he saw her. She was there standing ... on a table though. She was there but she wasn't. She was statue like again. What to do ? She was so pretty by the way. Exactly like in his dream. Her deep blue eyes, her little nose, long black hair, and a body mannequin would envy. He was admiring her when one of his finger moved. Her statue was getting alive. Then her hand, her arm until full body.

She got in ! She was back ! Thanks to him she was back ! The thing is that she was in the lamb for so long that her legs didn't hold her. Her knees bend and she was falling off the table but Jinki got her. She fell in his arms. She was in his arms. For real. How great it was. She hugged him tightly and smelled his parfum while hinding her head in his chest. What a happy moment. 

She was there, in his arms, hugging him. He passed his hand in her silky hair. He felt her pointed ear and it made him smiled. He found that so cute. He took her head in his hands. He wanted to look at her to kiss her. He looked in his eyes deeply and saw some tears falling on her cheeks. He automatically kissed her. His lips met hers, for real, weting each others, biting her lips, her tougue that was playing inside his mouth. She was almost eating him with that kiss. They missed each other so much. His hands went down on her body and he start touching her thights and . He wanted her. He wanted to pleased her so much. 

"Jinks !!! You are a playboy !" Said someone from behind and it broke their moment. It was his friend who was there. Time had restart again. Which means everyone saw them in their flame. Jinki cough a bit and introduced Na Na to the friend. They spent the whole night holding hands. 

When they got to Jinki's flat they took away their clothes with a lighting speed. End in his bed in 2 seconds and had like 2 frustrated highschooler.