The best day is the first one- Minho

Bed Time

You are in a big restaurant in Seoul for dinner, violins are playing a sweet and soft song. Two glasses of Champagne, two plates and a red clothe are on the table. The light is a bit dark but just how it should be to make a romantic atmosphere. You are wearing the classiest dress you found in your wardrobe. The black one which has an open back, that follows your curves and goes to your feet. That one dress in which Minho finds you are so y, like a James Bond girl. Minho is in front you, smiling so brightly. His eyes shine even more than usual. . He wears that shirt you love so much because he looks so handsome inside.  He brushed his hair like Cinderella's prince.  Your hand is in his and you can feel how fast his heartbeat is. In his other hand a golden ring with a beautiful amethyst is shining. He just said the four words you was expecting so much. A three year relation that start a new chapter. It is exciting and you can feel your heart screaming in your chest. Some tears pops out of your eyes and you can't control your feelings. The vision of this ring bring back the memory of that first day. The day you think as the best day of your life ...

It was a normal university day. Another day to wake up early, to end late, another day to stay awake in class as long as possible, and end sleeping in the middle. Another day to fight for a sit in the amphitheatre, and end sitting on the stairs in the middle because you arrived too late. You were tired even before that day started and were dreaming of your bed. Yes, that day was starting like a normal day. You was wearing the first clothes you found after your shower. Your hair was in a rebel day and you couldn't get anything from them, when you saw that you were already late you just did a ponytail and ran to school, as usual.  But once you've arrived in class, you realized that you forgot your bag home and was in trouble ! You were looking in your coat if you had at least a pen and old piece of paper, like something ! But no nothing just an old and dying colour pencil. You were trying to find a solution to remember tonight all the lesson you'll assist to, when suddenly you saw him. He was there standing in front of you tending to you a sheet of paper and a pen with the brightest smile you ever saw. You were acting like an idiot lost in his smile with your mouth wide opened when he said "Hi. Im new here. Can you show me around?
-Eh ?
- ... are you taking them or should I keep them for me butterfly ?"
You got your mind back and took the stuffs, and started to draw a map on the paper. He suddenly laughed and looked at your lost face. "No ! These are for the lesson. You forgot your bag right ? Take these. And you'll show me around later ok ? By the way, my name is Minho, no need to say thank you." 
You realized how brainless you would have look like, and started to laugh with him. The both of you were late and so didn't have sits. You decided to take place on the stairs next to each others. Like this you could give his pen back at the end of session. While talking you understood that you had the same course and so the same lessons. You were going to spent the whole day together and you were enjoying that so much. In your course you never had real friendship. No one really took attention to you and you were tired to try. You had decided then to have no friend, never mind, better alone than in bad company right ? But that day Minho went to help you, he saw you, ha cared for you. He came like prince charming saving the princess from the bad witches. Maybe that's why you couldn't let him go that day. Or maybe it was because he was too handsome and you didn't want to let go your eyes from him ... I say maybe. 
You ate together at lunch time, talking about how you cab have fun in town, the good address to eat, etc. You were excited for tonight and couldn't even feel your tiredness anymore. That day was really comfortable.

The end of the day came but Minho was no where to be found. He arrived a bit later than you for the last session and so you assisted to it alone. You were waiting for him in front of the room but you didn't crossed him there. You were playing with the pen he gave you and were thinking that one more time you've been fooled. You were feeling pitiful. You decided then to go back home, but on your way out, he was running to you. Out of breathe he reached you and tried to say words that couldn't get out. But you understood that he wanted to say sorry. Once he got he breathe back he mouthed "I was looking for you ! I thought you left before and that you didn't want to show me the town anymore." You looked at him with along silence and finally laughed. A long laugh that couldn't stop. Minho's face was so hilarious, a mix between cute, funny, scared and sad. He was looking at you clueless and started laughing with you. 

You showed him all your favorite places and addresses, all the corner of town you find lovely, and took that promenade along the river until the night came. When the moment to separate came, none of you wanted to left. He walked you home but when in front of your apartment, you decided to walk him home, and so on. Almost 3 hours passed by doing goings and comings, and you were back in front of your home again. It was so hard to leave him there even if you knew you'll see him again tomorrow morning. You said a sad "Goodbye, see you tomorrow" looking in his eyes you love so much, you could see that Minho was sad too.  You were walking in when suddenly he said "You wanna drink something ?" Minho didn't wanted it to end too. You were so happy ! You said a "YES" that could have wake up all the building.  The both of you spent the rest of that day drinking and laughing in your favorite bar that plays cool music. After some drinks, you danced together and knew that he will be more than a friend one day. When midnight came you promised to yourself to never forget that day. It was the best day since you came in this cold town leaving your family behind. 

That day is really the best and the memory made you smile so much.

"So what is your answer butterfly ?"

Butterfly, he never said why he calls you butterfly but you find that nickname so cute. 

"Isn't it obvious caterpillar ?"

Yes since you are a butterfly you started to call him caterpillar. 

"I don't care I want a clear answer."

He made the cutest face he could knowing you can not resist to him.

"Yes, I will. I want it so much. I love you so much. I want us to be together forever."

He gets up and bring you with him by  holding your hand. You both are standing next to the table. Minho takes your left hand and place that beautiful ring on your finger. The cold gold surprise you a bit since Minho's hand is so hot. Once in place he looked in your eyes and said the most beautiful thank you he ever said to you. You feel his arms surrounding your hips and bring you closer to his body. He bends his face to yours and before he moves closer you bite his ear, and say you win the propose game but I'll win the kiss scene, and you kiss him. Your lips wetting each others, your tongues playing together. Sometimes biting his lips, him biting yours. Feeling a smile between two kisses. You loved every kiss you shared, it was always like a magical pause. He moment of peace but also a moment of burning passion. The moment where your two bodies melt inside each other to become only one. The moment where you can feel that he is all yours and that you are all his.  The kiss end and you smiled at each other embarrassed by all the clapping around you in the restaurant. Yes because even if you felt alone you weren't. People around saw all the scene and was congratulating Minho for his propose and you for saying "yes". They were wishing you the best and both of you wanted to hide and be the tiniest you could. You went back to your table all red waiting for dessert to come. You were confused but so happy. 

One thing is sure his cute "Hi. Im new here. Can you show me around?" and the stupid face you made too will always be stuck in your head and be so much help for future laughs.