Bloody Mary - JongKey

Bed Time


inspired from the fanfiction of pirili : Perfectly Dangerous (with the authorisation of the author)

 

"What?!"

Jonghyun voice echoed in his father in law's office. Key next to him was grinning. 

"Don't scream like this ... honey" He teased. 

It was an undercover mission this time. They needed to get info about The Chain organisation. This group was providing "gay services". Therefore, for the mission, Lee Soo Man chose to make of Key and Jonghyun a gay couple. 

"You want me to play gay with him? He'll enjoy it too much and will play with it for years. - Jonghyun whined - See how he is grinning right now." He pointed a finger at "his new lover". 

"There are no discussions about it. You two have a great chemistry, you'll de a perfect couple. More, an order is an order"

The discussion ended here and the formalities meeting opened the next day. The mission consisted in joining the organisation, then getting in contact with the mole to take the usb key with all the information about the enemy. Once in possession of this information, destructing the whole group would be easy as ripping a piece of paper. No fight, no kill, discretion, just a role play was the orders of SM's leader. 

There was soon a masquerade, the best cover for the 2 agents well known in this dark world. Key tinted his hair in red while Jonghyun tinted his in blonde to fit the party's theme: Angel and Devil. 

Key grabbed two glasses of cocktails on the buffet and gave one to his boyfriend-of-the-day.

“We’re on a mission, we can’t drink – Scolded the blonde man

-Going to a party without drinking, isn’t it suspicious? Just keep in hand and do like if you were drinking. We need to fake everything.”

Jonghyun knew Key was right so he didn’t answered more.

For the mission they created fake background base on real people, and before coming to masquerade entered in contact with the second of Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary was the code name of The Chain's boss group and this is why all the cocktail on the buffet were only of bloody Mary. They needed to meet that second at the party, second who next, will introduce them to Bloody Mary.

“Target at 12 o’clock – Key whispered in Jonghyun ear as if it was a soft word from a lover

-Saw it. Let’s start”

Key was holding the tiny blonde boy by the hips his hand in his pocket.

“You’re playing too much – whispered Jonghyun is Key’s ear.

-It needs to feel real, let me play a bit … Honey. – He grinned”

Gosh Kibum was having too much fun playing this role. Jonghyun was regretting this mission already. He will hear about it for the rest of his life.

 The guard in front of the VIP room stopped them and asked for their invitation. It was the private room of the house where the masquerade was taking place. In this room were all the important personality of the underground life : The Rose’s boss, The Union’s second and the newly born Dokko’s squad.  The 2 agents felt so small with all those eyes on them. They needed to concentrate on their target though. The other’s hour will come after this work done.

Their interlocutory welcomed them.

“Welcome boys! Feel yourself at home! Let me introduce you to our boss.”

He embraced them like if there were brothers and walked them in the middle of the room. It was really strategic. Being in the middle was an obstacle to every attack.

“Bloody Mary, these men are our juniors who joined recently. They are from big influent family. – He got closer to his boss and whispered – They are full of dough.

-Welcome in the family – Bloody Mary Smile – What are your names?

-Honey? – Key played as if he was shy and took Jonghyun hand in his.

-Yankee and Candle. They are our codes names.

-Yankee Candle?

-Because when we are in bed it’s hot like fire, but has a wonderful atmosphere. – Jonghyun couldn’t believe what he had just said.Seriously? Yankee candle?

-It’s true – continue Key with a soft voice – Before I meet him I wasn’t aware that god existed – He even blushed a bit after it and hide his face behind his lover”

Bloody Mary laughed making Jonghyun even more uncomfortable.

“What are you saying Candle? This is not something you say to a stranger.

-But you said that he will be our toy provider Honey. He needs to know the situation no? – He made the cutest eyes of a non-guilty baby.”

That was SO embarrassing. He could hear Kibum’s laugh just by looking at him. He begged for Mi Jung forgiveness at least a 100 times since the mission started.

“Oh want a toy to play to make everything better? - Cut Bloody Mary.

-A candle needs a match to be lighted no? We need one. And we chose one already thanks to your second. So we came today to ship the order.

-When do you want your toy to be delivered?

-Tonight in at Golden Phil’s hotel, room 525.

-It will be there. The payment?”

Kibum took a leather wallet form his inside pocket and opened it. Bloody Mary looked at it and saw so many money inside, so much that the wallet was almost too small.

“How much? - Asked Key

-You didn’t know the price and chose anyway?

-Money is just something to play with who cares? How much? – Answered Key a bit sassy.

-I like you boy – Bloody Mary patted his shoulder.”

He found him so thin when he saw him but he was more muscular than it looked like. That thin boy might have a good body. Maybe he could recruit him later. He would do a good gay to provide. He told the couple the price for the night and took all the cash from Candle wallet. Once transaction done he waved his hand signing them to go out.

“I will send your toy immediately. You can go wait for him now.”

They both left the VIP room and then the masquerade to move inside their car. The 2 agents took away their masks and drove away from here before one of them kill those bastards.

“They are so disgusting – Key finally said

-They are that’s why we’re fighting them. – Jonghyun answered.”

He drove until they reached the hotel. There they put back their masks to still be undercover. No one could recognize them or all the mission will fail.

They took the bedroom’s key at the lobby. The reservation had been made with their false names some days ago. There they entered the room and took the masks away .

“Are you there? – The red head agent said

-You are late – some melodious voice answered in both agents ears.

-Well we had some … business to do. Right, Honey? – Key smirked.

-Don’t play his game Onew, we just did what the mission asked. Nothing more, nothing less. – Jonghyun whined at his earpiece.”

Laughs could be heard from behind the wall. Onew was inside the next room checking all the spying instruments. There was a camera filming all the room and mics everywhere. The two under covered agent had been equipped with earpiece once their arrival at the hotel. Those earpieces were a no way for the masquerade. It would have been too suspicious.   

“Everything ended well? – A lower voice asked

-Until now yes. – Jonghyun answered”

Minho was there too. He was debuting so he was just there to assist and look how things worked in the SHINee team.

Knock, knock.

“Ok guys, good luck. – Whispered Onew – We are here as backup don’t worry.”

With Onew as backup there were absolutely no worried to have.

Jonghyun and Key looked at each other and nodded as to say “ready.” The smaller agent walked forward and opened the door while Key was ready for anything that could walk by this door.

“Late delivery”

A man all in black with blue hair was facing Jonghyun. His eyes were cold as ice and his face was expression-less but Base didn’t even shake.

“Here is your order.”

A poor weak man was behind. His hands were linked together with a piece of cloth full of chain design. It was SM’s mole. “What did they do to you” thought Base. The last time he saw that agent, he was well built and his eyes were shining with the will of protecting his country. Now he was just a broken man obeying all the orders of his “masters”.

The blue hair man just threw him in the room and looked at the couple.

“Have fun – He smiled with just his mouth only”

Base closed the door and accompanied their colleague in the centre of the room.

“Are you okay, Bull? – asked Jonghyun worried.

-Do I look okay? You sent me to hell without any regards, without any regrets. I’m inside since 3 months and not even a message. You all will regret it.”

Key pulled Base next to him when he saw their ancient agent grabbing a gun from inside his pants.

“I was all alone! I’ve send so many distress messages! You didn’t even dare to answer and then one day they found out what I was. And they tortured me until my life was only pain every day. They finally broke me because I had no will to die for a company that betrayed me! Oh are you surprised? It’s true that Lee Soo Man won’t send his precious “children” to a mission like mine. We, the other agents, are just the trash he can use to fulfil your missions. So you are going to be the heroes. The 5 power rangers, right? But I’m sorry you are going to die here. I hope Jonghyun said good bye to his wife and newly born baby. I hope Key has no regret left… Ah wait, I think you have. You know Gi … affair?”

Bull targeted the boys with eyes full of madness. He was linking his lips with the pleasure that he will get his revenge. His tension was growing up and his finger met the trigger.

 

This is when Onew entered the room breaking the door on his way. His entrance surprised Bull but he got his mind back fast and targeted him too. Key took advantage of this to jump on him and broke his neck.

“I’m sorry Bull. We did answer to your messages. They just obviously never reached you meaning that you were discovered since the start. We’ll find another way to infiltrate and break that organisation. Thank you for all your services. – Kibum coldly told.”

No one was talking about Gi without paying the price.

“Ya ! Sunbae said no kill! – Scolded Jonghyun.

-And you wanted me to do what? Let him kill all of us?

-Kibum listen, he could have provided us information about The Chain, now we need to redo everything from the start!

-Hum, I don’t trust agent that changes side. They are weak and dangerous for us, for all SM’s agency. Better him dead than in the hands of our enemy.”

Key’s eyes scared Base and wondered if it was really the only reason.

“Just let’s go away boys. You’ll have all the way back to fight. Here is too dangerous. – mediate Onew.”

Then he switched the canal of his mic to the one link to the villa.

"Mission failed. We're coming back."