Introduction - That Precious Moment

Bed Time

You know what I like about bed time ? ... What are you thinking about you y person ?! 
What I prefer is that moment when me and my lover are finally together. Away from all the noises, the problems, work, and world. 
That moment where only our heart makes a sound, where only our breathe melts. That moment when I feel his skin on mine. That moment of the day where I love him more than yesterday. That moment I think he is unique. Only him can fill me like he do. 
That moment where he hugs me so tighly because he missed me.

When I just met him I thought it would be boring to sleep with the same man for years, but what I found is that each day that passes, I love him even more. I want to be with him forever, I want to feel his hug forever. I want to cherish him until the end and even after. 
_________________________

What I like about bed time ? 
The moment when I feel my girl is breathing peacefully in my arms. 
What I prefer is that this moment is all our. It's only her and me. It's the moment where I can hug her so tight that I feel her moving because of her breathe. The moment where her head on my shoulders looks like a fallen angel. That moment where I realize how much I love her, how much I want to protect her. The feeling that I can't be with anyone else. That moment when she comes closer because she missed me.

Who could imagine that this girl will be my one and only when we first met ? I didn't know how much you can love and love even more each day a person before her. 
If you knew how much I love her. I want to love her forever, I want to hug her forever. I want to cherish her until the end and even after. 

______________________

That is why this moment is our favorite. This moment means "I love you so much, so much that it hurts. So please stay with me forever, so it will never be painful"