Oops upon a time -Onew

Bed Time

"Where are you ? ... Where are you ? ... Ah ! Here you are ! I found you ! You're going to meet your new brother on my shelf at home"- said a pretty boy while singing a song only him could know. 

Let me introduce you to that boy. His name his Lee Jinki. Even if he is already 26 years old he still talks to objects. He likes to chat more particularly with his books. He thinks that they can hear him while they tell him their story. He is tall but not giant. He has brown hair and dark eyes. His smile is hotter than the sun. His eye smile is cutter than a kitten. He is a cute boy but he is really clumsy. The new volume of the story he reads got out some days ago and he went to the library to buy it. 

"IT'S OUT !!! YEAH !!" - said a cute girl while jumping all around with her book.

This girl is called Na Na Flowers. She is not as tall as she dreamed of. Her long black hair are tied in a bun is on top of her head. She has deep blue eyes and a small nose. Na Na is a bookholic, she cannot live without her books and when a new tome come out she rush to the library every time. She was so impatient that she start to read the book before buying it. 

Why do I talk about this two person you ask ? You are too curious.

"Ah ! Watch where you are going !" - said Jinki

"I'm sorry I was rea..... AH! Aaaaah ! You are reading that story too ! The new tome is out ?! Ahh ~ I need it. Where is it ? Do you like that story ? No it's because I just love it ! You know when the boy meet his long ago friend and they start to fight because ...."

Yes Na Na just hit Jinki while reading. This is what happen when you don't look in front of you. The problem is that when she start speaking about book she is unstoppable.

"... and when finally the girlfriend kill the lion with that magical lance it's so heroic ! Aaaahh can't wait and you ?"

"Uh ... well yes. But you know I know the story why did you tell it en-ti-re-ly ? It wasn't useful. If I buy the new book of course I like the story and of course I know the plot."

"... Sorry ... I just can't stop when I start talking about things I love."

"I see ... On this, have a good day"

"No wait. Can you take care of that book ? I need to go look for the one you have. Take care of Mr. Book 20 455, ok ? Thank you" 

"What ? ... Hello Mr.Book 20 450 something. Does she have more than 20 000 books ? Really ?"

Before Jinki could say something she rushed away, giving him the book she was reading. He was wondering if he really should wait for that boring girl to come back or just leave the book on the table next to him and go out. But without knowing really why he waited for her until she came back not with one but 3 other books.

"See these ? I couldn't resist the synopsis looks just so cool. Look I took one for you ! I'm sure you would like it too."

"How do you know ? And why should I read it ?"

"Because !"- she said putting the book inside Jinki's hand and flew away.

Jinki was about to put back the book on the table when suddenly a paper fell from the inside. It was a half-paper size, pale yellow with a cute handwriting saying "You are really kind and your smile shines, you shouldn't hide in book but open up to people more. They aren't as cool as books characters but they can be so important. I'm trapped in books but it's not too late for you. Don't let your chance go." And for only signature 7 flowers. 
Jinki was wondering if that message was from that girl. Was it the reason why she insist for him to have the book ? He hates to think too much and so closed the book again. But something was bothering him. Yes the image on the cover. That girl on the book... she was exactly like the girl that bumped on him. 
Does that mean she was trapped for ... real ?!
Jinki got scared and let the book fell on the floor. The thing is that the book didn't make any sounds when it hits the floor. He bent to take it back and saw that the cover changed. The girl was ... gone ! 
Jinki got scared and jumped back AND ...

He woke up.

That day he went to buy his book and Na Na hit him while reading. For only apologize she made him a smile, a bow and went back to her book. But Jinki grabbed her arm. She was exactly like in his dream and the title of the book she was reading was the same than the magic one of his dream. 
"Don't get trapped in books, real people ..." he starts but Na Na ended "... can be so important.
I'm the 7 Flowers. I'm Na Na Flowers. You should follow that advice Lee Jinki. Open up. Or you'll end alone with an army of book you've already read. People are different. They can be read multiple times and have a different story each time." 

Na Na is an elf. Elfs are on earth to help their humans and Na Na's mission was to advice, protect Lee Jinki.
The thing is that Jinki, on that day, fell in love with her. But love is forbidden and he never saw her since.

(AN : nana means 7 in japanese ^^)