Track 09

mellifluous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Boy // Red Velvet
Album: The Red

Oh Boy 날 비춘 햇빛 Oh Boy/모두 네 눈빛 Oh Boy/넌 너무 눈이 부셔 Hey/Oh Boy 귓가에 살며시/Oh Boy 달콤한 목소리/Oh Boy 잠든 날 깨워준 너 Eh/배운 적 없었던 말로 입을 열고/오직 널 담으려 감은 눈을 뜨고/나조차 정말 몰랐던 날 발견한 걸 Yeah/꿈에 그려온 환상 속/그가 날 찾아와 찾아와 찾아와/또 말없이 다가와 숨 멎는 미소만/넌 내게 깜짝 난 눈만 깜박/입술 닿을 듯 시간이 멈춘 순간/내 안으로 새로운 계절이 불어와/Oh Boy (숨겨진 나를 깨워줄래)/Oh Boy (눈부신 네게 눈을 뜰 때)/Oh Boy (어제완 다른 세상이 돼)/Oh Boy 마치 퍼즐처럼/Oh Boy 한 조각이 없던/Oh Boy 날 완벽히 맞춘 너야/익숙한 세상이 왠지 특별하게/네가 날 불러서 전부 아름답게/놀라운 이런 감정은 난 처음인데 Yeah/Oh 운명은 살짝 부족해 이건 기적인 걸/꿈보다 멋진 현실 앞에 Yeah/더 이상 잠들지 못해/처음 깨어난 이 맘을/말로는 표현 못해/나만을 봐줘 나의 그대/작은 속삭임 하나에 긴/꿈을 벗어나 벗어나 벗어나/넌 지긋한 눈빛과 따뜻한 미소만/참 낯선 향기 또 네 목소리/날 바라보는 네 눈을 바라본 나/왜 이름도 몰랐던 꽃으로 피어나

POV: No one
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fluff
Setting: High school

“50 bucks, they’re all gay and having a massive wherever.” Seulgi said mindlessly as she munched on her potato chips.

“Who?” Irene said as she abruptly lift her head up from her novel and saw the five guys gathering around. “Oh them.” She scoffed and went back to reading.

“I don’t think so.” Yeri said while staring at them and tilting her head. “That one though.” She pointed towards the guy with 5:5 hair.

“Nam Taehyun? No way.” Wendy retorted.

“Ooooh we have a little crush on the gayest of them all.” Seulgi said.

“Gayest? What the hell Seul?” Wendy rolled her eyes at their childishness. “Come on, are we gonna talk about this every lunch time?”

“Taehyun totally looks like bottom, and Mino and him are totally rolling around the bed….” Seulgi continued obviously ignoring Wendy’s protests.

Wendy groaned and Irene patted her back not tearing her eyes away from the book.

“It could be a possibility because they touch each other inappropriately, but it could also mean that they’re super close.” Irene said in a straight tone her eyes still in the book.

“Woah there, nerd mom.” Joy laughed at Irene’s seriousness, the latter closed her book and removed her reading glasses.

“And they’re not going out with any girls also, maybe they are gay. I’ll raise the bet, 100 bucks, they are all gay.”

“Irene!” Wendy said.

“Oooooh, is it between Wendy and Irene?” Yeri pretended to be a commentator with a rolled notebook filler as her microphone.

“Fine, 100 bucks, they are straight or even if one of them is straight the 100 bucks is mine.”

“Fine.”

“And the deal is on ladies and gentlemen.” They all laughed except for Wendy who just shook her head and rolled her eyes at her friends’ childishness.

“Energetic bunch aren’t they?” Jinwoo said and they all looked at the girls laughing and talking loudly just 4 tables away from them.

“They were looking at us.” Taehyun said in a bored tone.

“I overheard and they are making the gay bet again.” Seungyoon chuckled.

“Why don’t we play with them then?” Taehyun suddenly had a smirk in his face. “Rock paper scissors.”

“Okay.” Everyone except Mino, who was busy sketching, agreed and huddled.

“Mino!” Seunghoon called him out.

“Huh?”

“Rock-Paper-Scissors!”

Everyone except Mino showed rock, on the other hand Mino showed scissors which means he’s the loser and he’ll do whatever they are planning.

“What are we doing anyways?” Mino asked obviously annoyed on how he was left out of the conversation.

“Learn to pay attention idiot!” Taehyun glared at him.

“So…” Seungyoon clapped his hands. “…I overheard them talking about the gay issue again and they’re actually betting on us being gay.”

“What?” Mino said.

“Yeah, you and Taehyun ‘rolling around the bed’ if I may give the details.” Seungyoon chuckled.

“What?!” Taehyun said. “Sorry but if I am really gay I won’t date you.”

Mino acted shocked and offended by Taehyun’s accusation.

“I rather date Jinwoo.” Everyone laughed until Seungyoon cleared his throat.

“Let’s not get carried away okay?” Seungyoon looked at everyone and continued. “You being the loser…” he pointed at Mino. “…will befriending one of them and act gay, then reveal you’re straight by doing something really explosive.”

“What?” Mino chuckled. “Who though?”

“Irene’s the one who betted 100 bucks.” Seungyoon said.

“Then let’s play her.” Seunghoon said.

“Oh Nam, Wendy likes you.” Seungyoon said.

“Really, maybe I should ask her out?” Taehyun was not in particular talking to anyone but he is rather talking to himself.

On the other hand Jinwoo was staring at Seungyoon in disbelief “Wow you’re a ert aren’t you.” He accused him.

“What why?” Seungyoon feigned ignorance

“Listening to girls’ conversation four tables away from us. Wow you’re amazing!” Seungyoon laughed in embarrassment.

“Well they’re loud you know.” He scratched his nape. “So anyways, Mino, are you ready?”

“Sure.” He dragged the word, finding whatever they are doing troublesome.

“Okay operation starts tomorrow.”

The next morning came and luckily when Mino arrived at school, Irene was also already there. He walked faster and caught up with Irene. She was surprised by the strong scent of vanilla and musk suddenly entering her nostrils. She looked beside her and a tall, handsome figure was walking with her. It was Mino, one of the handsome guys who are in suspicion of being a group of homoual boys who have ’s every night. She stared at him in curiosity and just because it was the first time for her to stand so close with one of them. They are really popular at school for being inhumanely handsome, and 1/5 is proven right before her eyes, but they prefer staying with each other hence the spread of the gay rumors.

“Hello babe.” Mino said in a soft tone.

“Oh hi.” She resisted laughing because who the hell calls someone they just met babe and with that tone as well, so Irene assumed he is really gay.

“Girl, you’re really pretty.” She was really pretty, Mino is not lying on that. She has soft features and her skin is white as snow. She’s delicate but she is also the one who betted 100 dollars for their uality. Not that being gay is bad, he knows a lot of homouals and are friends with them, it’s just that they are not gay, and uality aren’t supposed to be joked like that.

“Oh thanks.”

“Wanna hang out?” Irene was surprised and delighted as well. Who doesn’t want a gay best friend? Girls always need a gay best friend.

“Really, when?”

“Uhh what do you say tonight?” He smiled at her. “We can do our school works then watch a movie at your home or do a make-over.” He almost laughed at what he said but managed to pull his self together.

“Okay…” She agreed and waved as she went towards her own class.

Mino sighed and went inside the classroom.

“That was tiring.”

“What?” Seunghoon asked.

“Pretending to be something you’re not.”

“Ahhh.” Seunghoon laughed and patted Mino's back.

“So how did it go?” Seungy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter