Track 10

mellifluous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling in Love // 2NE1
Album: Falling in Love – Single

Oh my 내 맘이 왜 이리 설레는지 몰라/이름도 모르는 그대 앞에서 난/오 천국 같은 너의 눈빛에 정말/Alright/Tonight I drop it low/기분은 짜릿해 심장은 터져 Blow/넌 내 Johnny Depp/입술이 말라와 내 뼛속 끝까지 저려와/눈부신 널 쳐다볼 수 없어/Boy I’m so blind/진흙 속 진주 난 너의 신부/널 내 걸로 만들겠어/That’s what a queen do/Yeah in the club/it’s getting ugly/I don’t care/Can’t nobody stop the fire/Let them haters sit n stare/I keep falling in love/너만 보면 내 마음이 oh/Falling in love/널 갖고싶어 나 어떡해 Boy/Touch me over here/Touch me touch me over there/Oh my 내가 이래도 되나 싶어 lost my mind/네게 반해 정신을 놔버렸나 봐/니 손끝이 내 몸에 닿는 이 순간/Alright/두근 두근대 난 자존심을 잃지/사랑 속에서 난 길을 잃은 길치/놓치지 않겠어 방아쇠를 잡아/니 심장을 향해 쏴 blakah/You mine boy 내게 넘어와 boy gimme gimme/굳이 밀 당하겠다면 넌 silly silly/끝없는 매력에 나 사고치겠어/같이 함께하겠어?/너와라면 난 yes sir/난 너밖에 없어/내가 기다리고 기다렸던 그 somebody/넌 rollercoaster/내 마음을 들었다 놨다 어떡하니/너는 어떨지/만약 너도 나와 같다면 말해 tell me/Yeah yeah I just keep falling in love again.

POV: No one
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Comedy

“Comeback?!” Wendy exclaimed as she look into the main page of Naver.

“Wannie, what the hell are you fussing about?”

“Seems like the Winner boys will be coming back same month as our repackaged release.”

“Ugh YG always gets in our way.” Seulgi rolled her eyes.

“Unnie is happy.” Joy teased.

“Unnie who?” Irene feigned ignorance.

The other four laughed at the eldest and her pretentiousness. Seulgi and Wendy stood up and faced each other.

“Oh, you’ll be my partner.” Wendy said mimicking a low, baritone male voice.

“Ah yes.” Seulgi said shyly and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“I’m Song Mino from Winner by the way.” Wendy extended her arms for a handshake apparently they were acting out what happened a year ago in the SBS Gayo rookies special stage.

“I’m Bae Joohyun from Red Velvet. But I’m called…”

“Irene. Yeah, I know.” Then Seulgi shyly took Wendy’s hand and shook it.

They all laughed except for Irene whose ears are brightly red from embarrassment.

“That oppa is really smooth if I may say.” Seulgi said still laughing. “He said that and swooned our unnie right away, asked for her number and as if a robot she gave it right away.”

“Seulgi-ah! Stop it!” Irene said.

“You like him.” Seulgi said.

“No liking is an understatement, she’s obsessed with him.” Yeri said. “It’s no joke we used to room with each other and when I go down from my bed for water she’s still talking to him on the phone.”

“He’s a friend, okay.” Irene rolled her eyes.

“Lies!” Yeri said.

“Ya! You disrespectful little…”

“But wow, how excited those boys could be after being kept away for more than a year and finally releasing something new. They’re kinda pitiful, and hey in all honesty I’m happy for them. I mean we get to talk to them, not as much as Irene talk to Mino though, but we get to talk to them so they’re friends.” Seulgi said.

“I agree.” Wendy nodded her head.

“I’m actually excited to see them.” Joy announced.

“I don’t wanna see them, we look like dwarves beside them. Those towers.” Wendy said.

“Handsome towers.” Joy corrected.

The five of them agreed and giggled like school girls.

They all went to their rooms and prepared to sleep. Irene fumbled with her phone, and looked at the time, it’s almost midnight. She thought that maybe he’s still recording and working so texting him will be a waste of time because she will receive no reply. She put her phone under her pillow and she stared at the ceiling. She tossed and turned then finally she decided to just text him, she can’t wait anymore.

“Dummy, busy?”

He replied with the sticker cutely wiggling its .

“Ahhh I guess not.”

“Aniyo~~~” Mino replied with annoying aegyo.

“Ya.”

“Mwo?”

“Chukahae~” Irene sincerely congratulated him for the news of their group’s comeback.

“Oh why is nuna like this suddenly?”

“You’re gonna have your comeback aren’t you?”

“Ah… that…” a sticker follows.

“Why are you so addicted to stickers you dummy.”

“Why are you such a grandma nuna?”

She decided to send an angry sticker.

“Aigoo our grandma bunny is angry.”

Irene held back a giggle because Wendy and Seulgi are already fast asleep and she doesn’t want to wake them up. It has always been like this, they talk or text each other on their phones when not busy, ever since last December Mino and Irene has been close. Sure, they don’t see each other in person because of their busy schedule but they always tell each other how their days went by.

“Stop calling me grandma, or else…”

“What?”

“I’ll post your aegyo online as anonymous.”

“Ahh hajima~~~”

“Kkkkkkkk..”

“Evil Grandma.”

“YA~!”

“Kkkkkk..”

Irene doesn’t know why and so does Mino but they just feel comfortable telling each other everything. Whether it’s an issue with their members, family or company they tell each other everything. Irene remembered how Mino called her and he was fuming that their comeback keeps on getting delayed and he’s getting annoyed but can’t do anything about it, or how Irene tells Mino that she doesn’t like their costumes because it’s revealing and Mino will cutely reply that he doesn’t like that too. How he cries over the phone when he’s too stressed over Show Me the Money and how Irene comforts him in his despair over how many people despise him over that one line in his rap. They don’t know how and why it happened but they know that they definitely got each other’s backs but to define their relationship no one can tell, but Irene is sure of one thing, she fell in love with him somewhere between the situation they are in, and she has no idea if he feels the same way.

“Grandma.”

“Mwo?!”

“I want to see you…”

Irene was shocked, he never say that until now, he always tells her that he likes her playfully but that’s all. She was so shocked she set aside her phone and buried herself under the sheets. She wanted to squeal, she wanted to shout, she wants to see Mino too hell she wants more than to see him. She wants to hug him, to be cute with him, she wants him. Her phone keeps on vibrating and vibrating and she decided to look at it.

“Nuna?”

”Nuna?????”

“Bae Joohyun-ssi??”

“Nuna~~”

“Nuna neomu yeppeo~~”

She read all the messages and all the song lyrics he sent with nuna in it and smiled like an idiot then suddenly he called. She breathed deeply before answering then she picked up the phone.

“Eo?” She said.

“I thought you fell asleep.” A husky voice in the other line said. “Nuna, I’m tired. I really want to see you.”

“You go to sleep then.” Irene said covering the smile on her face.

”I definitely can hear you smiling nuna.” He teased and chuckled.

“Aniyo.”

“Liar.”

“Aish, you wanna die you brat?”

“If I could just die~~ in your arms.” He sang a Bieber song and Irene can’t help but laugh.

“You sure you’re tired?”

“Mhhhm. My eyes are heavy, but I prefer hearing your voice than sleeping.”

“What’s with you?” Irene was giddy but she was really curious on what really is with him.

“What do you mean grandma?”

“Why are you suddenly saying things like that?”

“I’m always saying things like that.”

“No, today uhmm…” Irene shrugged. “You’re extra.” She chuckled.

“I’m always extra.”

“Wow glad you know that.”

“But seriously, Irene.” Her heart always jump when he doesn’t call her nuna, it makes her feel like she’s a teenager. “I want to see you.”

“Me too.” Irene said straightforwardly, she doesn’t see the sense in denying that she likes him.

“I like you~~” Mino said in a sing-song manner and Irene chuckled.

“Are you drunk you brat?”

“No, actually I just got out from working hard, I’m offended nuna.” Mino said pretending he’s hurt.

“I’m kidding.” She laughed softly. “I…” She hesitated. “…love you.” Then it’s quiet, se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter