3. Pour it.

Blind Love.

There’s a stranger at the door standing right in front of them, practically asking to come in and speak so suddenly. Kyungsoo is still a little creeped, Jongin is confused as hell, and Yifan is sitting at his usual spot, not caring about anything but the door.

 

“Please... “ Junmyeon - the stranger pleads with sad eyes. “It’s urgent… I know I’ve been a tad creepy…”

 

“A tad?” Kyungsoo butts in before Jongin looks over at him, brows furrowing.

 

“Yeah…” He frowns. “It’s just… You guys are the only people that I’ve been… observing for the past month and...” Junmyeon continues on, looking down at the floor in slight embarrassment. “You guys are the only people I kind of have left to tell. The rest of the people in this building seem as if they’re brainwashed and blinded by everything that’s going on.”

 

With a sigh, Jongin listens with a heavy heart. “Alright.” He gives in. “Come on in and have a seat.” He opens the door wider to make from for the male to enter, but he doesn’t just yet. Turning his head to the side, Junmyeon looks down at the male who was seated on the floor as per usual. “I need Yifan too…”

 

Gaining his attention at the mention of his name, a brow as his eyes stay focused on Yixing’s door. “And what would you need from me? How do you even know my name?” He asks, tone hinted with slight annoyance. Junmyeon stares at him with a small frown and his eyes grow more dim. “Don’t you want to know about Yixing’s death?”

 

Jongin’s stance stiffens as he hears this as Yifan’s does the same, turning his head now to finally give the stranger some attention.

 

“What do you know about him? What do you know about it?” He asks, pulling himself off of the floor. Junmyeon makes room for him to squeeze past the door and they gather around the table, seating themselves quietly.

 

Kyungsoo keeps fidgeting in his seat and Jongin has to hold his hand from under the tables just to calm the male down.

 

It’s quiet for some time. For the most part, it’s because Junmyeon doesn’t know how to start off, and Yifan is pacing across the room quickly because the thought of Yixing’s death makes him very uneasy.

 

“I’m a doctor, scientist, detective, or whatever you may want to call me...” The new acquaintance starts off, nodding his head slowly. “And I’ve been observing you guys. Not only you guys, but everyone else in this building…I am aware at how horrifying and creepy it sounds, but I swear it’s for a valid reason.”

 

Kyungsoo isn’t sure what kind of reason would make stalking valid, and he’s obviously skeptical about this man, but he remains silent to hear him out.

 

“I once came into this building… Lonely and sad. I was looking for someone… A soulmate.” Junmyeon’s fingers poke at each other as he tells his story of memories, eyes dim as before. “I was promised one. And I met him. He was such a sight, really. An idiot too, but a sight.” He chuckles. “He also knew how to sing so well… I swear when he opened his mouth, it was like angels singing. And he didn’t even… He couldn’t even hear himself.”

 

“And this is relevant because?” Yifan cuts in quite rudely, earning a nudge from Jongin. “I just don’t find this relevant to Yixing or myself. So please, stop observing me, stop following me, and stop butting into my business.” The  tall male rolls his eyes, heading for the door. Hand close to the doorknob, Junmyeon takes a step towards him with a frown. “Yifan… If you could just please -”

 

“I think you should go, Junmyeon…” Jongin interrupts quietly. “Now.”

 

“But- What about hearing me? Please… I…”

 

Looking apologetic, Jongin lowers his head in silence as he waits for Junmyeon to leave. Kyungsoo on the other hand, it a bit confused. He walks the guest to the door anyway, opening the door for him while Yifan steps aside.

 

“I don’t know what is with Jongin, but I’m sorry.”

 

Junmyeon just laughs, shaking his head. “No… I mean… I sounded like a love sick puppy… Maybe one day… When it happens to you too, you’ll come look for me.” He nods now, turning his head to look down the hall. “And one day, Yifan will come too.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t really understand what he meant by that, but it definitely did not give him a good feeling. Yifan as well, now staring at Junmyeon with wonder.

 

Right after Junmyeon left, he had shut the door and turned to his boyfriend with a frown. “What was that about?” He questioned. “He was going to tell us something and you just asked him to leave? I don’t understand…”

 

“He’s just an emotional crazy guy, Soo.” Jongin gives a soft smile, hands reaching out to search for Kyungsoo. The latter just smiles softly, taking those soft hands and holding them tight. “Whatever you say… Just… Go easy on that guy if he comes again. He’s probably like Yifan… Lost his love.”

 

“Probably.”

 

“I’m still here, idiots.”

 

 


 


 

 

 

 

When he goes home that night, he tells Chanyeol and Baekhyun about what had happened. Chanyeol had so many questions as per usual, but he was surprised that the other male hadn’t said a peep. Of course, being mute and all, he didn’t say anything. However, he had always given some thought in sign language if he had anything to say. This time he was just blank.

 

“Baek, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol frowns. “You haven’t said anything this whole time! This is so interesting!” The small male says with slight enthusiasm. “You don’t have any thoughts or anything? How come we didn’t have a creepy guy looking at us when I came to visit you there? That’s not that exciting now…” He continues to babble, shaking Baekhyun's shoulder.

 

Kyungsoo just chuckles, kicking Chanyeol gently with his feet in a playful manner. “Leave him alone. If he has no thoughts, just don’t bother him!”

 

They both start to laugh until Baekhyun raises his hands to speak, giving off different signs for Chanyeol to translate.

 

“He says...  Not to talk to that guy ever again…” Chanyeol's smiling face dims as his brows furrow. “Why not, babe?”

 

Baekhyun continues to communicate, having Kyungsoo wait for his answer in anticipation.

 

“Because we will all be in trouble…”


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Kyungsoo hasn’t been able to stop thinking about what Baekhyun had said that night.

 

“Because we will all be in trouble.”

 

It was off putting, and honestly, ever since he started dating Jongin, everything was off putting. He doesn’t blame anything on him, but things were just odd and the events happening were almost… hard to believe.

 

It couldn’t be magic, because that is ridiculous. However, he believes that it’s something strange; mysterious even.

 

Lost in his thoughts, Kyungsoo almost yelps when he feels arms wrap around him from behind. “Damn, Jongin.  You can’t just creep up on me like that!” He pouts, turning around to smack his boyfriend’s chest playfully.

 

“Well, well. Isn’t my baby lost in his thoughts?” Jongin chuckles.

 

“Who you calling baby? I’m your hyung, now respect me.” The shorter male swats again. He can see Jongin’s smug look on his face, only making him more upset. “Respect me or else I won’t allow you to kiss me.”

 

Hearing this, the younger male bows his head jokingly. “Alright, your royal highness.” Jongin laughs. “Allow me to drag your mind away from your thoughts, love.” He does a little curtsey, carefully leading them back to the couch.

 

He always had his little ways of distracting Kyungsoo from his inner thoughts. There were countless times when Kyungsoo would visit after work and Jongin would try to help him wind down with some silly games or stories.

 

“Which is it this time?” The elder grumbled, cuddling at Jongin’s side to gain some warmth. “I spy, would you rather, or a story of yours?” He asks, tilting his head slightly. With a hum, Jongin shrugs, taking Kyungsoo’s hand to lace his fingers with the other’s. “Not sure… But I just wanted to be with you.” He smiles.

 

Lifting their hands up in front of his face, Jongin’s smile slowly shrinks. “I think it’s sad.” He speaks, eyes trying to concentrate on what is in front of him though he can’t even see. “It’s sad that I’m unable to see… See what is in front of me. See you, and our love.”

 

“It’s not like you had a choice… But you can feel it though, right? That’s what matters.” Kyungsoo tries to comfort him. Jongin’s grip only grows tighter with a sigh. “I did… I had a choice.”

 

“Don’t blame yourself because of the car crash.” He continues on, heart aching as he hears his lover continue to blame himself. “It wasn’t your fault that your sight was taken away, so please… Don’t blame yourself, alright?”

 

If only you knew. Jongin thinks.

 

“Alright...”

 

Deciding to let it go, he settles on doing one of his little mood lifting tricks and tells a story. He thinks he’s a decent story teller, telling Kyungsoo all sorts of tales. But his favorite story of all is telling him about how his life would be like if he could actually see him.

 

“And I’d come home from work and see you in your cute little apron, small booty wiggling around in the kitchen as you dance to Bruno Mars songs.” He chuckles as his index finger traces the features on Kyungsoo’s face. “And then I’d kiss you on your precious lips.” He smiles, finger now on the said lips. “It’d be fun.”

 

Kyungsoo agrees with a laugh, smile small. “Not so sure about the booty part, but it’s not like it’s not fun now, right?” He asks. “I mean… I have fun every time I come to see you.” He takes Jongin’s hand and buries his face into the crook of his neck. “Sure, you don’t have your own place, but it’s still fun. It’s still with you. Had it not been for this place, we would have never met.”

 

“But that’s the thing, silly.” Jongin chuckles once more. “This is my fairytale. It’s my story, and in my story, we meet. We meet and I can see you, feel you, and do more things with you.”

 

“ Well in my story, I would keep it just the same.” Kyungsoo backfires on Jongin’s little romantic words. The younger male crinkles his nose at his boyfriend’s words, turn his head away. “Rude.” He grumbles. “I was trying to be romantic.”

 

Rolling his eyes, he leans in to kiss at his boyfriend’s pouting lips after making him look his way again. “I don’t think romance is your forte, love.” He chuckles, pulling away to stand up.

 

“It’s time for dinner, alright? After we eat, I’ve gotta head to work.” The eldest sighs, off the couch and on his way to the kitchen. “I’m closing tonight and that means I gotta stay later than the rest. Overnight shifts .”

 

“Then don’t go! Stay here!”

 

“In your dream, baby.” He laughs. “Next time. I promise.”




 

 


 

 

 


 

Cooking for and feeding Jongin dinner was the easy part of his night. He didn’t even break a sweat at that. But leaving his boyfriend’s complex was always the hardest. Jongin was stubborn and childish sometimes, so he would have to console a whimpering Jongin and assure him that he will be back the next day. The latter wouldn’t let him go without promising that he would call him to wish him a good night and to catch up on the day.

 

It’s times like these where he remembers that Jongin is younger.

 

And it is because of Jongin that Kyungsoo is walking down the street with his hands in his pocket, tired from all the consoling and assuring. The younger had always been a handful.

 

“You’d think a blind man would move less when whining like a damn baby..” The doe eyed male grumbles under his breath as he stands in line to order his usual coffee to take to work. “The usual, please.” He speaks as he fishes out his wallet from the pocket of his jacket, rummaging with his fingers.

 

Taking out the 10000won to hand it over, someone from behind him does the same, gently pushing his hand away from the woman who seems puzzled.

 

“This one is on me.” A soft voice says. Turning around to see who the kind soul is.

 

To his surprise, it’s no stranger. But then it is no friend either. Acquaintance, more like.

 

“Junmyeon?” He furrows his brows, watching as the kind male purchases his drink for him .”What the heck are you doing? Are you stalking me again?” He asks almost too loud, having the other purse his lips.

 

“It would be nice if you didn’t put me on blast like that.” Junmyeon chuckles, eyes looking over to see Kyungsoo’s drink being set on the counter when it’s warm and ready. “If you’ve got time - why don’t you take a seat with me so we can talk. After all, I did pay for your drink.”

 

With a roll of his eyes, Kyungsoo scoffs. “Like I had a choice.”

 

Looking at his watch, he saw that he could spare a few minutes or so.

 

Deciding that it wouldn’t hurt, he blew into his cup and made his way over to the cafe’s corner where Junmyeon was currently seated. The other male seemed to be shocked at he had actually come over to take a seat, but Kyungsoo was probably the only male who wanted to listen , so it only felt right to properly hear the guy out.

 

“So what is it?” He sets his cup down on the table to sit back on the chair. “Are you going to tell me about… What you were trying to?”

 

“Well I mean - I would, but with my knowledge, I have a feeling that you don’t have all the time in the world.” Junmyeon takes a small sip from his hot beverage with a small laugh. “What I plan to tell you… It’s not exactly a one minute trip.It takes a lot of time to explain things throughly, you see?”

 

Damn.

 

Looking at his wrist to check for the time, Kyungsoo hisses as he sees what time he’s missing.

The things about him was that he was always a curious cat, which is what kills him when he ends up finding out things he wish he didn’t know anymore.

 

“I’ll call in sick today, if it’s that important. But if it’s something ridiculous and completely a waste, I will hunt you down, Junmyeon.”

 

The latter laughs lightly, stirring at his drink. “Whatever you say…. Just listen carefully, alright?”

 

“I’m not telling you this for kicks or something, because that would be dumb. I did not do research and all of this crap for nothing, so please try and believe me.” He sighs. “It sounds ing crazy, I know. But I would not make this up. I wouldn’t even bother, if this was all fake...”

 

“Go on. Tell me. Slowly. Step by step or whatever.”

 

“Alright… Well, first off.” He pauses. “I need you to know if you’re sure you want to know this, because it will change things for you. Your thoughts and how you view what you have going on right now. Are you sure you want to know this?”

 

With a shrug, Kyungsoo hums. “What do I have to lose, right?”

 

“A lot…”


 

“Just hit me with it, grandpa.”

 

“Alright…”

 

Junmyeon looks down at his cups, unable to spill out any detail immediately. Kyungsoo would have thought he was just trying to make up lies to tell, but then there’s something in his gut feeling that tells him that it was just really bad news.

 

“Jongin, he….”

 

What about him? What about Jongin?

 

The silence between his words and sentences don’t make him feel any better.

 

“Jongin... Jongin is dead.”

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2690 words. thats as much i could squeeze out im sorry , humans. thank you for your kind patience. i hope you guys like this.
in the next chapter, i will be getting more in depth of suhos thoughts and theorys. but for now stay tuned if your interest to see on why
jongin is 'dead' :o the suspence and all of the angst or whatever :o omo
thank you shaybaybay ♥ thank you for putting up with my lies with 'im updating!' lol. ily ok
and guys i am trying to update ok its just writers block stumped me. but here is my new years gift to you
i will try to update on kaisoo day ! 
XOXO homies.