02. This is Only the Beginning

Blind Love.

 

I remember the day I saw you, when I didn’t even know your name

Your mysterious smile is still so clear, making my heart race

You came into me like the scent of flowers spreading with the wind

Fall in love; My heart pounds on this sleepless night,

a night where I draw you out, endless night

All night, I’ll let you hear, I’ll tell you about sweet my love

 


 

 

Kyungsoo sits in front of the stranger, trying not to look right at him. The man is looking right at him and he feels as if he could see right through his miserable soul. Taking a deep breath, he decides to it up and look at the man with what little courage he had left.

"Hello there." He offers a gentle smile, staring at the special feature about the man who returns the gentle smile. The male looks at him with gentle eyes that are in the color of silver and it only continues to steal his attention. They both stay quiet for some time and Kyungsoo just continues to stare in fascination. He wonders if he looks like a total creep from doing this but he can't stop himself from doing so.

"Take a picture and it'll last longer you know." The male speaks with a warm chuckle, making the other become flustered from his actions. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's just-- your eyes are very unique. I'm sorry!" Kyungsoo sputters out like the flustered man he is, shaking his head to try and collect himself.

The other watches him while stifling a laugh. "I am blind after all. You’re not the first one to have told me this, so I don't mind." He shrugs, unable to see the shocked expression he receives from Kyungsoo who's trying to gather all of this in. "You're blind?" He blinks, mouth gaped in shock. "Then how did you see me looking at you like a weirdo?"

This only earns him another stifled laugh and Kyungsoo sees how the man's smile lights up, sending a warm feeling throughout his body. "I may be blind, but I can feel things. I feel when someone is staring at me hard, or I feel when someone is sad. I just have this special ability to feel these things. Especially when a guy like you is gaping at me like I’m some delicious meal." The male explains. “But I’m your soulmate, so I suppose it’ll be a normal thing.” Jongin winks at Kyungsoo playfully with a grin.

"Kim Jongin, my soulmate."  The way it rolls off his tongue is so foreign and odd, but he wants to learn how to get used to saying that.

His cheeks are heated by the way Jongin is openly flirtatious, yet adorably playful with him.

They spend the day telling each other about themselves, for obvious reasons. They were merely strangers that were promised to be together.

It sounded ridiculous, but what didn’t was Jongin’s backstory.

Apparently, he lost his eyesight when he was in a car crash awhile back. He had been hit so hard from the side of his car that his head hit the window, the impact quite hard for his brain. Kyungsoo had never really met anyone who had gone through an accident that way, and he feels like of sad hearing about it. Jongin insists that he prefers it this way anyway.

“The world is quite an ugly place with vision, I think.” The silver eyed male spoke, causing the other to raise a brow. “You see, when we have sight, we take it for granted. We see only what we want to see, really. Without it… You oddly see everything. You see how hurt people really are by the tone of their voice. You can tell who is scared and who is happy.”

“You basically see things more clearly.”

Kyungsoo never thought about it that way. You really don’t know unless you have experienced it, he supposes.

On a lighter note, Kyungsoo just told about his usual stuff. About his job, his best friend and roommate, Chanyeol. Then there’s Minseok. He told Jongin about that, just to be completely honest. The latter completely understood. He didn’t seem upset, but rather understanding and gentle about the matter.

“If I ever make you feel uncomfortable, Kyungsoo-ssi, just let me know.” Jongin smiles. “I wouldn’t want you to feel like I’m pushing myself against you. We can go at your own pace.” He told him, seeming genuine. Kyungsoo felt bad about it though.

That was kind of him.

“Well for starters…” Kyungsoo mumbled, tapping his fingers gently against the table. “Call me Kyungsoo hyung. It’s more comfortable and casual. We are… soulmates after all.”

 

 


 

 

When Chanyeol drives all the way back to the building to pick up Kyungsoo, he doesn’t expect to see the latter in the condition he was in.

 

Kyungsoo was biting back a smile, keeping his head lowered while his fingers fiddled together as if he was waiting for the signal to explode with information.

 

As per usual, his best friend wanted him to suffer, so he waited for them to get back into their small shared apartment. Getting settled in bed after washing up, Chanyeol casually crawled into his own bed and cuddled against his boyfriend’s larger frame.

 

“So, big guy. Tell us about your experience.”

 

Drying his hair with his towel, he turned to see the cuddling couple and smiled softly. “It was a normal date… thing.” He shrugs. “Nothing that special.” He tries to come off more casual than he usually would, but it probably made things more obvious.

 

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo, then at Chanyeol before moving his hands, making different hand signals. It was how he communicated with everyone, considering that he was mute and could not speak.

 

“Min says you’re lying.” Chanyeol scowls, staring at his boyfriend as he continues to translate every single thing Baekhyun was trying to tell. “He says that he can tell when a black blob of emotion like you has had a good day, because you are…. growing? Glowing! Glowing…”

 

“Well, Baekhyun…” The small male paused. “I can’t blame you for calling me a black blob of emotion…. But I really did have a regular date! It was a good date though.” He speaks, yet he doesn’t realize how wide his smile has grown.

 

“That’s some simple date you went on, huh?”

 

“Shut up, Lu! I swear…”

 

“Keep lying to yourself, Soo.” Chanyeol presses on, flipping off the light switch for them to get ready to fall asleep. “Baek and I know that you enjoyed it. You can keep being in denial, but your actions speak for you.” The male giggles into his boyfriend’s chest.

 

“Whatever.” Grumbling, Kyungsoo gets into his own bed with a sigh.

 

“I liked it.” He admits. “I had fun… and I’m going back tomorrow.”

 

“Hah!” Chanyeol exclaims happily, kicking his feet up in the air. “I knew it!”

 

“Shut up. Just go to sleep.”

 

Sure, he tells his hyung to go on to sleep, but he doesn’t even follow his own words. He shuts his eyes, but he sees nothing but silver. To his own surprise, he’s kind of forgotten the way Chanyeol’s brown eyes had once gleamed as they stared at his own.

 

Now he just sees a warm pair of eyes turning into the shape of crescents.



 



 

Today is a different day and Kyungsoo is back at the already familiar building. It’s just the second day, but it already seems like he’s gotten the hang of everything. Somewhat.

 

He still hasn’t gotten used to Luna squeaking around him as she escorts him to Jongin’s room. He hopes that she won’t do it every time he comes over to visit, because he doesn’t know how long he can last with her breathing down his neck in the elevator. Her smile is a little creepy.

 

Jongin agrees as they talk about it over lunch together in the kitchen.

 

“I mean, not that you’ve seen her and all, but I’m sure you’ve heard her voice!” Kyungsoo groans, shaking his head. “She’s just… creepy and stuff.”

 

“Definitely.” Jongin agrees with a small chuckle. “Trust me, hyung. You haven’t seen anything yet. She actually takes care of me here and there when I need something. It’s her job and all, but she’s a little creepier than you’d expect.”

 

“Not sure if that makes me feel any better about her being around you to be honest.”

 

“What?” Jongin smirks in a playful manner. “Are you jealous of her being around me? She helps bathe me too, you know?” He continues on, watching as the smaller male flushes lightly, punching at his shoulder. “Shut up, Jongin. That’s gross. Thanks for letting me know though. But I’m not jealous, you weirdo.”

 

With a shrug, Jongin casually gets up from his chair after he finishes all of the food on his plate. Knowing his home very well, he carefully takes steps towards the sink, whispering the numbers of steps he takes. Kyungsoo watches with amusement, quite impressed.

 

“You know your way around, I am guessing.”

 

“You’re correct. Everything in the house, I know where it’s at. If anything is misplaced, I will feel pretty lost. Some things are naturally strewn around though. Like chairs and stuff.” Jongin nods, hands searching around for the dish sponge, successfully finding it.

 

Its like Kyungsoo couldn’t be more impressed with this guy. It wasn’t just the fact that he was quite handsome, but also because he was blind. Not that he was impressed with every blind person. But to personally see how one lives without their sight. It was pretty cool. And the fact that Jongin accepted it and tried to make something of it instead of throwing a big fit and cursing life and the existence of fate, thats what made him like the other even more..

 

Staring at Jongin, the latter turns around after rinsing his dishes. “What are you staring at?” He smiles. “You enjoying the view.”

 

“Possibly.” Kyungsoo admits shamelessly. “I’m just.... You’re really unrealistic.”

 

Flipping his hair, Jongin laughs. “Well thank you. I’m flattered.”

 

“No, I mean it.” The elder laughs airly. “There’s something… Like… Ah…” He groans, pulling at his hair lightly. “I can’t put it in words but… There’s something about you that is really unrealistic. All of you, maybe.” He laughs once more, shaking his head. “I’m rambling. My bad.”

 

“It alright, Soo hyung.” He says, counting the steps back to where the table is. “I honestly think it’s cute. I put that in my application, so thank god they gave me a cute one this time.”

 

“This time? Does this mean you’ve applied before? I’m not your first?”

 

“So many questions, Do Kyungsoo.” Jongin jokes. “You’re not the first, but you’re the first that’s actually my type.”’

 

It was weird how he was relieved to hear that, but he was happy nonetheless.

 

“Well that’s flattering then. I hope I can continue to be ‘your type’ or whatever.” He speaks, bringing his hands up to make little quotation marks with his fingers. “I’ve never really been anyone’s type.” Jongin frowns at these words, shaking his head.

 

“Don’t say that, hyung. Weren’t you-- Chenhyung’s type?”

 

“Chanyeol.”

 

“You get my point.” Jongin reaches forward, knowing just where to tap to poke at the tip of Kyungsoo’s round nose. “You were once someone’s type. Don’t put yourself down because one person didn’t exchange the same feelings anymore. It makes me sad.”
 

“If it makes you feel any better, you’re my type. And even if you still like Chenyeol,” The younger male continues on, Kyungsoo biting on his tongue not to correct him again. “I will wait for you, because I really do think that maybe you’d like me too.”

 

Jongin’s smile is wide, bright and proud.

“It might be love, it might not, but hyung… how are you ever going to find out if you’re still strung up on someone who’s unfaithful?”

 

The words had warmed his heart, but they stung him a little bit. Chanyeol wasn’t unfaithful… He was just sometimes forgetful. When he kissed Baekhyun, he didn’t mean to cheat. He just forgot about Kyungsoo’s existence a little bit. And when he went to perform at the big stage he’s always been dreaming of, he kind of forgot that he wanted Kyungsoo to be there. That’s all.

 

“You’re either mad and annoyed at me , or you’re thinking about Chanyeol. “ Jongin sighs. “Either one, just remember my words.”

 

“I’ll remember.”

 

 


 


 

 

 

After that day, Kyungsoo only visits Jongin every other day. Not because he has any negative feelings towards Jongin, but because he feels it’s a little unfair to be seeing him when he still has lingering feelings about Chanyeol.

 

It’s been about a month though, and he thinks he’s done great progress. Even Baekhyun and Chanyeol think so.

 

Last week was the first time Jongin and Kyungsoo went out of the building. It wasn’t too far and it was still apart of the company building, but they were outside and that’s what counted.

 

They had a little picnic in the building’s beautiful garden and they both even prepared peanut butter and jelly sandwiches together up in Jongin’s apartment too. It was a simple date, but they had fun trying to throw grapes into each other’s mouth. Obviously, it was difficult for Jongin, but it was fun nonetheless.














 

Now that a month has passed, it’s inevitable to avoid the bad times too.

 

In this case, today was a bad day.

 

Jongin is curled up against the couch, tightly held into Kyungsoo’s chest as he cries. It’s times like this, the latter remembers that Jongin is younger than him by a few years. When the boy lets down his walls of being so mature and optimistic on life, that’s when he’s most vulnerable.

 

“Don’t ever say you love me, hyung.” Jongin pleads, sniffling as he hides his face into Kyungsoo’s neck. “Never tell me with your words. Ever. I know it’s only been a month and you don’t love me yet… But remember my words, okay?” Speaking through small sobs, the male tries to catch his breath. “Because if you do, I will have to leave you even when I don’t want to.”

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head, holding the other tighter. “Alright, Jongin.” He coos, trying to calm the other down. “I won’t say it. I won’t. You’ll just know with actions right? Yeah…”

 

He never really knew why Jongin was speaking like that today. He knows he was mourning over the death of his neighbor across the hall, but he doesn’t think it matches to what he said earlier. Whatever it was, Kyungsoo vowed he’d stay.

 

They were soulmates after all.

 

 

 

 

It’s as if the rest of the building was unfazed about the death of Jongin’s neighbor across the hall. It must have been a normal thing, Kyungsoo supposes, even though it seems abnormal anyway.

 

Jongin took it quite hard and he seemed a bit more colder than usual, but it was understandable. He was grieving and Kyungsoo decided he should let him. It didn’t mean the younger didn’t want the other male around though. He still called and texted Kyungsoo frequently, asking for company. He liked it, really. The attention and the way Jongin coos over the phone. It was something he was not yet used to, but he’d like to.

 

With a huge tupperware in his hands, he walks out of the elevator and down the floor to Jongin’s place, humming a soft tune. The pink walls were a little less of a headache now, being adjusted to it and all.

 

The only difference Kyungsoo notices today is the way the hall smells of alcohol as he nears Jongin’s front door. It is most likely coming off of the drunken male sitting on the floor, right beside Jongin’s door.

 

“He went out for something.” The blond haired male grumbles, taking another swig at what looks like his fifth bottle of soju. He can tell by the look of Kyungsoo’s face that he’s a bit puzzled, causing him to feel a little irritated. “Jongin. The blind guy. He went out for something. He knows his way around, you know.”

 

Kyungsoo’s mouth just gapes, pulling the tupperware of pasta closer to his chest. “Oh.” was all he was able to let out, staying on the other side of the door frame, sliding down to sit on the floor. Looking across from him, he stares at the other door. It had the same color, knob, door frame, yet the feeling he got from it was all so different, knowing that someone had died in there.

 

With silence between the two, the blond male looked over at Kyungsoo with half lidded eyes. “Kris…” He mumbles. “Yifan. Wu Yifan. That’s my name.” His words are a little slurred, and Kyungsoo isn’t sure it’s because of the drinks or because this guy is foreign.

 

“I’m from China.” He speaks as he reads the smaller male’s mind. “So was Yixing.”

 

Yixing…

 

So that was his name.

 

“You were his… partner?”

 

“I still am. I’m his soulmate.” Yifan speaks, voice breaking a little. Taking another huge gulp of the alcohol, he sniffles quietly, allowing the drink to burn at his throat. “I loved him. I love him. I told him and he just…. He just vanished.” he speaks lifelessly before a chuckle breaks out. “He just disappeared into thin air. I don’t understand… I don’t get it.”

Silent, Kyungsoo listens right beside him. Disappeared into thin air? He thinks to himself. Maybe he’s just speaking like this cause of the drinks… He’s had one too many. It was none of his business anyway, not wanting to pry as the guy continues on.

 

“We were just sitting… We were… It was our…” It’s as if he couldn’t finish his own sentences between sobs. “We were going to get married and I sat there and I told him that I loved him. And then he just disappeared.”

 

I’m sorry. He wants to say, but makes no effort to interrupt.


“No one understood Yixing like I did. He was… He was so beautiful. A great person. He loved to dance.” Yifan smiled softly, glossed eyes staring at the door right before him. “Even without legs… I mean, without the ability to use them, he was an amazing dancer.”

 

Kyungsoo’s heart ached as he listened to the words of this stranger, tugging at his strings. “I’m really sorry for your loss. He sounds so beautiful. A great person. I wish I had the opportunity to meet him.”

 

Yifan only chuckles before Jongin’s familiar figure appears from the elevator, box of pizza in hand.

 

“Your boyfriend is here.” Yifan says, finishing the very last drop of his bottle. With a heavy sigh, Jongin, walks on over and takes a sniff. “You’ve drank more than I told you to, didn’t you?” He enters the pin for his apartment building, having Kyungsoo chuckle at the fact that he younger hasn’t even acknowledged his existence yet.

 

“You allowed him to drink, yet you’re questioning it?”

 

Jongin almost jumps from his skin from Kyungsoo’s sudden entrance, yelping quietly. “Jesus, Soo. You scared the out of me.” He breathes, shaking his head and pushing his apartment door open.

 

“Well if you could see then you would have been able to see that he was here this whole time.” Yifan adds in, making the blind male scowl. “That’s something I can’t control, you idiot.” He mumbles, waddling into his apartment with a bit of a struggle finding his way into the kitchen. “Now get in here and eat the stupid pizza I went down to get for your drunk .”

 

Allowing Yifan to enter first with Jongin, Kyungsoo looks down the hall to see a figure poking from the end of the hall, peeking his way. Sending uncomfortable shivers to his body, he quickly gets inside and locks the door shut. “Dear god, dear god, oh god.” He pants lightly.

 

Jongin looks over in concern, listening to the way his partner speaks in fear. “You alright, Soo?” He frowns. “Come over here.”

The other just laughs it off, shaking his head. “It’s really nothing. I just saw some.. Guy. He was watching us, I suppose.” He continues, brows furrowing at how off putting it sounds.

 

“Oh him?” Yifan laughs, scarfing down the pizza as if he hadn’t eaten in centuries. “He kept coming in and out of the elevator, and walking up and down the halls. What a creep.” He brushes it off as if it wasn’t vital information to their safety.

 

With a frown, Kyungsoo takes a seat at the table to join them. “And you didn’t bother to tell us or something? The guy could have killed you, you know?”

 

“And that’s a bad thing? Yixing literally just disappeared into thin air. I think I would rather die.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“Yifan.” Jongin calls out, voice stern.

 

“I’m sorry.” He shrugs, not seeming very genuine. “ You just try living when your lover dies.”





 

For the past few days, it’s become part of the norm to see Yifan in the hallways. It was like the male had become part of the daily hall, being another piece of furniture to accompany the bright pink walls.

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t fail to see how his expression had changed every time as he came to see Jongin. He started out quite depressed and sad ( of course ) , but then his expression changed to a more empty one. Yesterday seemed more as if he was in denial. And when he came to see Jongin today, Yifan looked more confused than ever.

 

“What is it?” He asks him as he’s about to enter the apartment.

 

Yifan stares at the door right in front of him with furrowed brows.

 

“He always told me never to tell him that I loved him… I thought he was joking around.” He speaks with his monotone voice. “He was horrified when I told him. Then he vanished.”

 

Just don’t tell me verbally that you love me, okay hyung? Don’t do it.

 

“Oh…”

 

He was always at loss for words when Yifan spoke to him because what do you say to someone who’s grieving over the death of their lover? You can’t sugar coat things, nor can you ignore the pain that is going on inside.

 

Without any words said, he offers a gentle smile and enters Jongin’s place. And as he does, he sees that familiar figure once again, looking his way.




 



 

 

It’s been about half a year and Kyungsoo feels completely baffled at how everything has played out. He’s just so weirded out at how he actually fell out of love with Chanyeol so quickly and has his eyes on someone who can’t even see him.

 

Jongin has really been his rock lately, even when he had still been head over heels over Chanyeol. It makes him question how perfect this guy can be. Jongin wasn’t only nice, but was optimistic. And even when Kyungsoo wants to knock him in the head with a rock for being openly flirtatious, he liked that about him too. He can make his heart flutter without trying to earn anything in return.

 

But even when he thinks all of this, it is his fault that he and Jongin are nothing but just acquaintances. They’re merely close friends.

 

That’s quite nice for Kyungsoo and all, but he’d rather have a little something more. A relationship, maybe? Being lovers?

 

Sure, they were ‘soulmates’, but after the whole Chanyeol conversation, Jongin made no more efforts court him as much. Just openly flirting in a joking way, but no intention to bring it any further. It was a shame really, and today he was determined to at least try and change the relationship they had.

 

He wore his best clothes today. It was unnecessary, considering that Jongin couldn’t even see, but Kyungsoo liked the boost in confidence. He needed it for the amount of awkward flirting he was going to do today. He had even sprayed on a spritz of Chanyeol's rather bold cologne.

 

Right as he enters the apartment, Jongin smells it immediately and he perks up from his seat a bit. “What is that smell, Do Kyungsoo?” He a brow, grin widening on his face. “Is that perfume I smell?” He teases the elder, looking his way. “I’m impressed.”

 

“Shut up, you .” He grumbles, swatting at Jongin’s shoulder right before joining him on the couch. “I can’t smell nice or something?”

 

“You can but,” Jongin pauses to take a sniff at the other male’s sweater, sighing out in content of the smell. “I don’t think florally scents are a Do Kyungsoo kind of thing.” He nods. Kyungsoo scowls at this and turns his head away. “Well then what is a ‘Do Kyungsoo thing’, huh?” He frowns.

 

“Let’s see… Well, I know that fluffy sweaters, cold winters, and warm foods are Do Kyungsoo things.” Jongin nods slowly. “Quietness, overthinking, and shyness are Do Kyungsoo things too. And you are Do Kyungsoo.” He smiles, leaning a little too close for Kyungsoo’s comfort zone, face flushing.

 

“You’re an i-idiot.” He stutters, doe eyes wide as Jongin’s nose presses against his. He can feel the latter’s breath fan against his lips and his heart his thumping so loudly in his chest. Jongin knows this and it makes him laugh softly, pulling away.

 

“Insults when you’re blushing and stuttering? That’s a Do Kyungsoo thing.”

 

“Shut up.” He grumbles, whacking his shoulder once more. “Lets just… Forget this. Let’s go out to the garden or something.” He tries to allow his ‘Seduce Jongin into going out with me’ plan go into play, taking the blind male’s hand and attempting to pull him up and off of the couch. Instead, Jongin pulls him back, having Kyungsoo fall back onto the couch cushions.

 

“First, you smell nice. Then you’re stuttering and flushing like a red tomato. Now you want to go out into the garden?” He chuckles, shaking his head. His charming smile is blinding, Kyugsoo has to look away to try and regain his confidence. “What is it that you really want from me, Soo? Why are you so different today? I have only just spent about five or six months with you now. Why change?”

 

The elder male honestly curses the way Jongin really notices almost every little thing. Whether it be the wind or drafts in the room, or the way a cup was places an inch away from where it should be, or the way his feelings and actions change over time. It was like Jongin couldn’t unsee things he couldn’t even see.

 

“I just want…” Kyungsoo mumbles, body stiff as the younger male turns his face to face him, caressing his cheeks. “I just want to… I want us to…”

 

“Shh..” He hushes, shaking his head. His eyes are staring  right into Kyungsoo’s eyes and he doesn’t even know if Jongin knows it, but it makes him breathless nonetheless. “Can I?” Jongin asks. It confuses him for a moment, but then he sees how his fingers are only brushing against his skin and not pressed completely against it.

 

With a nod and a hum for Jongin to know that he’s given permission, the latter’s lips twitch into a warming smile. The pads of his fingers gently roam around Kyungsoo’s face, learning the unique features that he has. From his eyelids, button nose, and his plump lips, Jongin learns it with his fingers and tries to visualize how he looks.

 

“You’re so beautiful, Kyungsoo.” He whispers.

 

“You don’t have to even tell me what you want, for I already know.” Jongin continues on with a quiet chuckle. “I was just waiting for you. Waiting for you to see that I was what you wanted all along. You just needed some time. Not a push, but some time. Even if you hadn’t come to it, I would be content with just being friends.”

 

“I wouldn’t be.” Kyungsoo finally speaks again. “I can’t just be friends with you… I just… This feeling in my chest. I really like you, Jongin. I....I might even l-”

 

When Jongin  thinks he’s about to say it, he pulls Kyungsoo for a kiss to  his lips. It being a firm, yet meaningful kiss, the younger male pulls away with eyes shut. “Don’t say it.” he says in a hushed whisper. “Don’t say it. Ever.”

 

“I’m sorry.” He apologizes. “I won’t say it. But you’ll know, right?” His sad expression lightens up as he is the one to caress Jongin’s chiseled jaw now. “You’ll know like this.” He speaks before his plump lips are pressed against his once again.

 

They both feel as if they’re floating on air. It just felt so surreal to be in love, to like someone that you had completely known nothing about. But it felt good. It felt good to be free and let go, to love someone who loved you back.

 

As they kiss for what seemed like forever, there’s a ring at the door and it causes Jongin to groan.

 

“Must be Yifan as usual.” He hums.

 

Kyungsoo joining him in getting up to go to the door, Jongin swings the door open without a second caught and the elder male is horrified to see that it was not Yifan, but the male that had been following them around the halls for a month now.

 

“Hello.” He greets politely, pushing off the hood of his jacket to reveal his face. It’s a little less scary now, but it doesn’t rid the shivers down Kyungsoo’s spine.

 

“I’m Kim Joonmyun, and I need to talk to you both. Now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

a / n :
i am sorry if this update isnt as great
i really like it though and i think that
the beginning of the story is very vital
to the story's progress. please bare with me...
i love you all and my baby shaybaybay. <3

+BLESS U SHAY +