Sequel

❣ Key To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You groaned when your alarm went off once again, after you had already pressed snooze for three times. You knew that if you wouldn’t stand up now that you’d be late and that you’d never make it there on time. With two eyes squeezed together into tiny slits you finally shut down your alarm and began to push down your blanket, knowing the cold would get you far enough to actually stand up. But when you finally had gathered the courage to leave the bed, two strong arms pulled you back down onto the mattress. You protested with a moan while you tried to escape out of his grip, because if you wouldn’t get out of his hold right now that you’d never be able to get out of the bed again. “Stay a little bit longer, you only have to leave in an hour.” His hoarse voice resounded in your ear and you could feel a shiver run down your spine, you loved the sound of his morning voice. 

 

 

“An hour? That was three snoozes ago…” You muttered but noticed that you were already crawling closer against his chest, pressing yourself against him. A content sigh left your lips as you felt his lips press against your shoulder for a sweet butterfly kiss and you wished you could just stay here all day long. “When is your class?” You asked and you could hear the smile in his voice when he spoke, already making you roll your eyes. “In the afternoon, so I can spend the rest of the morning in bed. Though, it won’t be fun after you left.” Smiling at his cute comment you rolled over so you could finally see him and studied his features. His hear was messy and he was shirtless, since you were wearing his shirt. When you thought back about last night your cheeks started to blush again but you tried to distract yourself as you popped onto your elbow and stared down on your boyfriend who was looking at you with a cheesy smile on his face. 

 

 

Who would have though that the two of you would survive high school together? He had been a nerd and you had been the best of the athletic group, but faith had brought you together. After you had both been bullied by the same person and after you had saved each other from that it seemed as if you had always been meant to be. Chanyeol had never bullied anyone again, finally people had been brave enough to stand up against his behavior after he had been dragged away by his mother. The two of you had graduated high school with success and Baekhyun had had more friends he had ever had. People looked up at him for what he had done and soon everyone had noticed what a great guy he was. But badly enough for them he had already lost his heart and he had given it to you, and you hadn’t let go of it ever since. Now you were both attending university and even though you were going to different schools, but still your relationship was going amazingly well. Not that long ago the two of you had decided to move in together and you loved it that you could sleep beside him every night. 

 

 

“I have to go.” You whispered with a playful grin on your face and brought your lips closer to his, hovering over them but not touching them. “But I’ll miss you when you’ll be gone.” Even though you had been together for a long time now, you never grew tired of his cheesy comments, you even longed for them. “I’ve got to go…” But your body was begging to stay with him, to lie back down beside him and to cuddle with him some more. Because who wanted to go to class if they could stay in bed with their boyfriend? And he wasn’t actually making it a lot easier for you, snacking his arms around your middle while pulling you down on his chest as you tried to crawl over him to get out of bed. His chest was so inviting and you had the feeling you could fall asleep again on top of him right there, but you told yourself that you couldn’t miss your day in school. You looked up at him and saw he was staring down on you while his finger was drawing patterns on your arm, your skin softly. You were so happy that you had found him and that he had walked into your life because you were sure you’d never love anyone as much as you loved Baekhyun. 

 

 

Each time he looked at you, you could see it written in his eyes, how much he adored you. Sometimes he’d just stare at you for minutes until you’d feel flustered and ask him why he was looking at you like that. Then he’d just cutely say that he couldn’t believe he had gotten to lucky to be with a girl as beautiful as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter