Chapter 6

❣ Key To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only thing left for you to do was to follow him, it wasn’t like you could let him go off and just keep on standing here. So when you had the feeling you were calmed enough to get out you gathered all your courage and went out looking for your boyfriend. It was clear that his temper had exploded, even though you had been sure there would never be an explosions of his anger, but seems like even Baekhyun had his limits. The thing that touched you the most was that he had never reacted like this all this time that he had gone through this. He was doing this because he couldn’t stand seeing you go through that much pain, he didn’t want you to feel like this and he surely didn’t want you to cry. He was sick of other people treating you bad and he wanted to see you happy again, he wanted to see you with the smile on his face that he had grown to adore. He knew exactly what you were going through, and no one deserved something like that. 

 

 

You got out of the library and looked down the hall, he was nowhere to be seen. How could you ever figure out where he had gone ever since he had left you by yourself. You should’ve just gone after him right that second, but you had still needed some time to fix yourself. Trusting your gut you walked back towards the door and tried not to shiver when the cold air hit your face, immediately making it feel as if your nose was going to fall off. But you ignored all the shivers that were going through your small frame and sharpened your ears to listen if you could hear anything, anyone. It couldn’t be like he had already gone that far, he had only left five minutes ago. When you heard some people talking you rushed down the stairs and tried your best not to trip over the icy ground. It didn’t take long for you to recognize two voices that you had started to know very well over time. Only this time they both made your heart clench together in fear, being aware that they weren’t exactly talking gently to each other. 

 

 

When the two men finally got into your view you stopped your tracks and it seemed as if your shoes were frozen against the pavement. You had never seen both of them so angry before, not that you had ever seen Baekhyun mad but even Chanyeol seemed as if he was about to explode. They were both standing so close to each other, slowly leaning over with the fists clenched next to their sides, their eyes blazing fire. A hot blush crept onto your cheeks as you realized you were actually thinking Baekhyun was insanely hot like this and you quickly pushed the thought away. You had something different to worry about than that your boyfriend was looking y when he was mad and when he was standing up for you. What really mattered right now was that they looked as if they were going to hit each other and that Baekhyun might get hurt. It seemed as if they were talking against each other only by using their eyes, but you couldn’t make up what they were saying, you didn’t understand. What you did know was that something had been said before, which had made both of the guys furious. 

 

 

But even though you really wanted to know what had happened, you felt so scared that you couldn’t bring yourself to say anything. It was so quiet that you could feel the tension in the air, you could almost taste it and it made you shiver. You just stood there, a little further away as the other two hadn’t even noticed that you were here, though you were sure Baekhyun knew you were watching. “Tell me who fell the lowest, she who was damn right to turn down an like you, or you who are so ashamed of the fact that she didn’t want you that you can’t stop screaming for her attention.” You weren’t sure but you thought you could see a vein beating in Chanyeol’s neck and you could feel your breath get caught in your throat. No one had ever spoken to the popular guy like that before and you surely hadn’t thought that Baekhyun would be the first one to do so. “Believe me, I’m glad she refused me. I can’t believe I was that blind.” Chanyeol was speaking through clenched teeth, because otherwise he wouldn’t be able to hold himself in anymore.  

 

 

“Oh I don’t think you are. You can’t handle the fact that she chose me, a nobody, instead of you. You’re pissed because you know that someone has stolen her from you and that you lost. Well there must be a reason why she didn’t want you right? Have you ever thought that you’re absolutely nothing?” You squealed softly when Baekhyun was grabbed by the collar and pushed against the nearest wall, the other male hovering over him. “What are you saying to me, you piece of ?” Event hough he was clearly loosing Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter