Chapter 5

❣ Key To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weeks went on and on and things between you and Baekhyun were great. He was the sweetest and he took great care of you. You didn’t understand that people didn’t want to hang out with him and talk to him, because he was an amazing person. Secretly you were also a little bit happy that you had him all to yourself but you would’ve wanted him to fit in and that people liked him as well. But he seemed all used to that kind of life he had, he had never known any better. He had been bullied ever since he had been a kid and he was looking forward to graduate so he could finally leave this all behind and move on with his life. That was one of the biggest reasons why he was studying that hard, because to him it was his only way out of this cruel world. But you could also see how happy it made him that he had you now, to talk to and to just be with, you noticed that he really enjoyed your company. At first he had been a little bit holding back, not touching you when others were around and not even hen you were alone and he wasn’t sure if you were okay with it. 

 

 

But now he was finally starting to accept the fact that he actually had a girlfriend and that he had the right to touch you and kiss and hug you. At first it had been weird to you as well, but you enjoyed it when he showed that kind of affection to you and you didn’t want anything else than that. The only problem was that now people know that you and Baekhyun were actually a couple, the insults and the bullies had become even worse. Other students wouldn’t stop giving you looks and they always pointed and laughed at you. Even though you really wanted to believe that it was all going to get better, you were slowly giving up hoping for that. You knew that Baekhyun noticed it since you were getting more and more silence and upset. They were taking you down in every possible way and your self-confidence was fading away. Even though Baekhyun always said that you were pretty, it didn’t help if other kept on saying the opposite. You were growing tired of this and it was emotionally really breaking you down. 

 

 

You weren’t going to ask a teacher for help, because that would only make things worse and you weren’t going to tell your parents because they’d only feel bad. So you told yourself that you could fix this yourself and that you just had to hold on. But the longer it lasted the harder it got and by now you had come so far that you weren’t sure if you could still handle all of this. When was it ever going to end, was it ever going to stop? Today you were on your way home when you got tapped on your shoulder by someone. Carefully you turned around, knowing that you had to be careful with what you were expecting. The bullies could follow you anywhere and they probably knew that you always walked home by yourself each day after school. When you saw Hana, your previous best friend standing there with Chanyeol you would say that you were a little bit shocked. “Hana, is something wrong?” You asked, wondering why she had followed you all the way over here and what she needed from you. Chanyeol probably had something to do with it because it was clear that he was trying to hide his smirk from you as best as possible. 

 

 

“She just wanted to tell you how pretty you look on that picture, so natural.” His voice was deeply evil and you would hear that the sarcasm was dripping from it, but still you frowned your eyebrows and gave her a confused look, completely ignoring the guy standing behind her. “What is her talking about?” You asked and that was when you noticed the guilty look on your ‘friend’s’ face and she mouthed you a ‘sorry” before Chanyeol pushed a piece of paper in front of your nose. Your jaw dropped when you saw the image and you felt the blood raise towards your cheeks, but you had no idea if it was because of anger or shame. That was a picture that only Hana had had from you, because you had trusted her with it that she wouldn’t show it to anyone else. It was the most embarrassing picture that had ever been taking from you and you had tried to hide it as much as you could so no one else would ever find it. You couldn’t believe she had given it to him, though she should have known what he would do with it if he’d ever get it in his hands. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter