NAU

Under The Rain

First of all, I'm very grateful to have 100+ subscribers in this story..I'm glad that you like the storyline. As you can see, I removed the Completed status and changed the epilogue chapter to Chapter 3.

 

So I'm planning to continue this story though it's not long..but don't you think that their life is too perfect? No intruders, no problems, no nothing. I doubt that humanbeings have this kind of life..everybody must at least have 1 problem in life right? Anyway, I need your opinion. 

 

Here's my plan..

Chapter 4: TaeNy's marriage in LA

Chapter 5: i) TaeNy's new life

                   ii) Intruder 

                      - Nickhun vs Baekhyun (Choose one)

Chapter 6: TaeNy's problem

Chapter 7: Problem solved

 

As I mentioned before, I'm not gonna make this story long. I already have those chapters planned in the back of my brain but I'm just too lazy to write it down. As for the intruder, I think Nickhun suits the role instead of Baekhyun because he's the muscular one between the two of them or maybe you would much more prefer Siwon vs Nickhun?  That's why..I still need to hear your thoughts, readers. Oh..and ? I'll let TaeNy get a little dirty but please know that is not my strength so I'm not gonna be detail in that part. 

 

Let me know what's on your mind, please? I'll be reading your comments..thank you and love you all. 

 

P/s: Don't expect quick updates, I also have other stories to write.