So We Finally Meet

It's Like Looking in a Mirror. Only...Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01/2015

The in-house studio was ridiculously full.  Despite the minimal amount of variety shows he had filmed within the past year after debuting, Jun found the current filming conditions to be less than ideal.  Within the past four hours, he had seen over a hundred people playfully fooling around the set between filming, while others, who were intending to simply chat within their groups in order to pass time, were instead unknowingly competing with others by talking in an increasingly loud volume.

Luckily, the members of Seventeen had found a somewhat more peaceful spot within the overly crowded studio, choosing to stay tucked away in a small alcove in the corner of the bleachers.  Along with the members of Monsta X and the group’s honorary member Samuel, the group of thirteen found the spot to be a nice fit, albeit a bit more cramped than they had hoped.  Regardless, a slightly cramped area with a lower volume was still much more preferable in comparison the open area full of sweat, excessively loud talking, and far too many people.

“I hope we win more shampoo and toilet paper,”  Minghao commented, running his fingers through Jun’s auburn hair.

“More toothpaste would be nice too,” Jun sleepily murmured back, leaning in to the delicate .  He sighed blissfully, wrapping his arms around the others’ waist.  He closed his eyes in attempt to sleep, using Minghao’s denim clad lap as a pillow while the rest of his body was outstretched on the laps of the other members.

Just as he felt slumber nearly overtake him, an angry bellow startled him awake.

“What do you think you’re doing!?”

Immediately, the large group immediately quieted down as two figures darted from the other side of the room and approached the group.  However, instead of the PD, company representative, or even manager-hyungs they had expected to start scolding them, the oversized group of boys were instead met with the displeased expressions of Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kangin.

“Get up.  Now.”

Although they were all still quite puzzled at the sudden appearance of the two Super Junior members, the group of twenty-one idols quickly scrambled to their feet, neatly lining up in a single file.  Yet, before any of them could even let out a single word to apology for whatever action they had committed that had apparently offended the pair, both Leeteuk and Kangin quickly grabbed Jun, each tightly grasping a sleeve.

“What are you doing!?” Jun shrieked, attempting to pull himself away from the two older idols.

“You know better than this!” Leeteuk shouted back.

“What are you talking about sunbaenim!?”

“Stop!”

Despite his attempts at struggling against the two older idols, Jun felt himself overcome with a bit of relief as Seungcheol, who quickly recovered from the initial shock, bravely stepped forward in attempt to mediate the baffling situation.

“Uhh...who are you?” Kangin asked, unfazed by Jun who continued his attempts at freeing himself.  “Has he done anything...you know “bad” to you?”

Seungcheol was taken aback, finding the question to be more perplexing than the situation at hand.  “I’m the leader of Seventeen- S. Coups.  That young man in your hands would never hurt us.”

Leeteuk released his grasp from Jun’s sleeve and sauntered over to Seungcheol’s side.  With a soft smile gracing his lips (along with his iconic single dimple brightening the world), the Super Junior member adoringly the top of the Seventeen leader’s raven head.  “I’m very glad to hear that Scoops-sshi.  You and the rest of…Seventy was it?  Yes, you all don’t have to worry anymore. Your sunbaes will take care of this.  You’ll never see this ert again.  I’ll personally make sure of it.”

“But-“

With a single authoritative nod in Kangin’s direction, the larger man violently hoisted Jun over his shoulder, ignoring the now flailing idol in his arms.  Turning back to the others, the bear-sized Super Junior member flashed a confident thumbs up at the others, although he, alongside Leeteuk, were unaware of the mixed expressions of shock and concern.

“You can trust me and Teukie-hyung!  We’ll teach this punk a lesson with the techniques we learned from the military if we need to.”

Leeteuk lightly bowed to the remaining twenty idols in apology before quickly darting off towards the opposite side of the filming set.  Just before following, Kangin glanced once more at group.  His eyes narrowed towards one of the taller (as well as handsomer) members clad in a bright orange Pledis hoodie.

“You look familiar.  Have we met?”

A slight chill from the blasting air conditioners blew past.

"AH-choo!"

With a sharp intake of breath, Kangin’s eyes widened in recognition.  Wordlessly, he (along with a still panicking Jun who dangled over his shoulder like a rag doll) quickly scurried after Leeteuk, who was impatiently tapping his foot against the ground, his lips curved downwards with a disappointed frown.

The remaining idols stood rooted in their spots, still in shock over the events that had just occurred.  Minutes passed before Seungcheol finally turned to the group’s pair of main vocalist, as well as choreographer.

“BooSeokSoon…” his voice surprisingly calm.  “Get Ryeowook-hyung on the line and explain the situation to him.”

With a quick nod, the trio scampered off, each pulling their hand phones out of their hoodie pocket in hopes of getting in contact with the friendlier Super Junior member.  The Seventeen leader turned to the remaining members of his group, glancing at each of them. 

“The rest of you, split up into pairs and try to find one of the manager-hyungs within this mess they call a filming set.  If you come across Leeteuk-sunbaenim or Kangin-sunbaenim, keep an eye on them, but do not approach them without either a manager-hyung or myself.”

The others quickly nodded in affirmation before setting off in their typical pairs.

“Monsta X-hyungs,” the out-of-place group quickly stood erect, each member taking in Seungcheol’s worn out expression.  “If you could...please protect our sweet Sammy like one of your own until we return.”

And without another word, the Seventeen leader ran off, determined to save Jun before Super Junior’s threats could become a reality.

~*~

“Please! Just let me explain!” a red-faced, upside down Jun tried to reason, no longer fighting against Youngwoon’s brute strength.

“No need.  We know exactly what you were doing, you ert.” Youngwoon scoffed.  “Going after such a big group of hoobaes. You even had a Pledis hoodie made since you thought you could fool me and Teukie-hyung by blendin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter