Joshie Joshie

It's Like Looking in a Mirror. Only...Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who knew that an airport could be filled with not only loud fanchants, but also the sound of live music blasting out of the speakers? 

Having spent a large part of his life in Los Angeles, not only had he personally witnessed the phenomenon first hand when flying in and out of the country, but Jisoo was well aware of the possibility that fans were somehow capable of learning the departure or arrival time of his or her favorite celebrity, which would eventually result in a large and usually uncontrollable crowd.  However, despite how often he frequented LAX, never in his life had Jisoo seen a live radio broadcast, let alone a mini concert, be held at an airport.

‘There’s a first for everything I suppose,’ he mused, blankly stumbling aside along with many others as the members of GOT7 fought their way through the never ending crowd of fellow idols and radio staff members, as well as shouting their apologies, in order to reach the stage to perform their short set. Jisoo felt his back knock into another individual and as he turned around to apologize, he was met with a small frown.

“What’s wrong Hansol-ah?” he asked, curiously checking over his dongsaeng for any sort of injury.

“I think I need a new introduction,” the blonde simply stated, thoughtfully his chin as he watched the show's final performance from side of the stage.  “Some of the fans have been saying that I need to stand out more.”

“Do it if it’s something that you personally want to do, not because your fans ask you to,” A pause came.  “You could freestyle your current introduction?”

Hansol turned his attention away from the performance.  With his eyes slightly widened, he quickly shook his head.  “No offense, but that is way too cheesy.”

The brunette pouted at the quick rejection of his idea.  Silently, the two brainstormed, occasionally stepping aside in order to accommodate the constantly moving crowd of people.  Just as some of the CLC girls passed by, Jisoo loudly slammed one fist into his open palm, letting out an excited “I got it!” before quickly bowing and apologizing to the frightened members.  Ignoring the snickers from Hansol, the brunette relayed his idea in a hushed tone.

“Aegyo!  You can do aegyo if you REALLY want to stand out. No one would expect it from you right?” Bringing his loosely clenched fists upwards towards his cheeks, Jisoo teasingly flashed a toothy grin at the younger boy.  “Buing buing! I’m the Hip-hop unit’s Vernon!”

“Definitely not!” Hansol visibly cringed as he held hands over his eyes in embarrassment.  “Just the thought of that…ugh.”

“Maybe I should do it once then…”

In his mind, the blonde could only envision chaos.  A few fans would be happily screaming while the majority of the other fans (as well as the other Seventeen members) would be flinching at such a cringe worthy sight.  He could even imagine a completely grossed out Seungkwan initiating a flying kick out of nowhere, just like he had once done to Seokmin when they were filming Seventeen TV.

“Buing buing! I’m Seventeen’s gentleman- Joshua!”

“If you’re gonna do that, then you might as well go all out,” Hansol snorted, copying the older boy by bringing his hands up to the corner of his eyes.  “And do it all cutesy in English too.  Buing buing! I'll protect you from the ghosts. I’m Seventeen’s gentleman- Joshie Joshie!”

With Hansol guffawing at his uncharacteristic impersonation of the older boy, Jisoo covered his face with his palms in embarrassment.  After a brief moment, he gathered the courage and peeked inbetween his fingers, only for his already flushed cheeks to grow warmer.  Behind his still laughing dongsaeng was the radio’s DJ, Kim Ryeowook, who curiously gazed at the two of them with pursed lips. 

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter