oo2

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------

 

Narrator POV

 

You just finished your study and headed to the kitchen to make dinner for yourself since L said he will come late to home this night.

 

*It seem so silence since L not here* You thought. You decided to open the television since it was so silent.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK

 

You heard a knock on your door and went to open the door. You shocked when you saw L's face bleeding and his hands swollen.

 

“Ohmyy, what happened to you?” You stared at L eyes.

“N-nothing.” L  tried to avoid his eyes from your stares, he knew that you scared something bad happen to him and Infinite.

“Myungsoo, tell me. What.happen?” You emphasized each word with your big, wonder eyes as you treated his wound.

“Errr, we just got into fight with Ze:a and their sunbae’s and we lose. But hey! It’s not fair 15 defeat 7.” L said and he slightly winced.

“Sorry oppa.” You apologized.

“It's okay.” He said.

 

“You guys got problem with them or you guys fight just to have fun?” You asked again.

“Errrr,, we just want to have fun. But Ze:a took it too seriously and started to attack us.” L said. 

“Oppa, you shouldn't do that just for fun. You might lose you life in those fight. Who knows?" You adviced him. He nodded.

 

5 minutes later ~ [after you treat L's wound]

 

You saw L was already deep asleep, so you decided to sleep too. Just then, someone called you. You took the call without looked at the Caller ID.

 

“Hello” You said through the phone.

“Noona! I thought you doesn't want to pick your brother call anymore, but you did picked up my call!” Someone said.

“What do you want?” You asked.

“Noo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter