oo1

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------

 

Narrator POV

 

*Chirp, chirp.

 

The sweet sound of birds chirping filled the air around your room as sun bright on your face.You rubbed your eyes and stretched your arms. You get out of the bed and went to the bathroom to do your morning routine.

When you came out, you see L haven’t wake up from his sleep.

 

“Hey, Myungsoo.Wake up! We're going late for school if you not wake up now.” You shook his shoulder.

“You must call me oppa if you want me to wake up.” He look at you with one opened eye.

 

“Arasso,oppa wake up now please.” You say it with a cute face expression.

“You look so cute! Aigoo! I’m so so so lucky having you as my girlfriend” He poked your cheek.Your heart melted as you heard his word.

 

While waiting L taking bath, you went to the kitchen to make breakfast.  After you done making breakfast, you went upstair to the room. You opened the door and saw L was in his school uniform already. He turned around and winked at you.

 

“Am I that handsome?” He asked and winked at you again. You rolled your eyes and laughed. “Yes, you’re handsome! Come down and eat breakfast” You said.

 

When you are about to pour tea to the cup, L kissed your cheeks, “Morning babe.” He said.

“Morning.” You replied.

 

You locked the door house and walked to the school with L. The two of you were holding hand. At the school gates, everyone eyes looked at both of you. “Look away!” L said and everyone looked away from both of you.

 

You can hear a girl voice gossiping, some of them were looking at you without L knowing but you don’t care as long as L on your side, they will not touch you.

 

“I need to go to my locker.” You said. L followed you to your locker cause his locker is next to yours since he have threat the locker’s owner to give his locker to him.

 

“~~~~~~!” Someone shouted. You turned around to see who’s calling you and saw Sungjong ran towards you. He’s hugging you tightly like he never see you the whole week. “Sungjongie! What are you doing here?”You said as you hugged him back.

 

“Hey,hey,hey, I’m here so please~” L said. “So?? Why do you care about ~~~~?” Sungjong raised an eyebrow on him. “Anyways, I just came here to bring your girlfriend to class,so.... see you soon! Bye es!” He shouted while dragging you along with him.

 

"Hey,hey!" L shouted but yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter