o14

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------

Narrator POV

 

At L classroom

 

*I wonder if ~~~~~ okay now.. What if some guys from her classroom flirt her? Haishh~ Tomorrow! I will make her to wear her glasses!* L thought,jealously.

“Hoi L! What are you thinking off?” Sungyeol said as he waved his hand infront of L face.

“Uhh,I wonder if some random guy flirt at ~~~~~ now..” L said.

“Oh, I saw a boy confessed to her just now.” Sungyeol said.

"What?!" L gawked.

“She’s so beautiful without those glasses this morning” Woohyun added. L glared at him.

“Hey, what were L.Joe mean by you’re not ~~~~~ boyfriend anymore?” Sunggyu asked L.

L start to speak what happened between you, Minah, him and Miss Beautiful to Infinite. From the head to the toe of the story until the recess bell ringing. Now, all Infinite except Sungjong know the story. L dashed off to your class when the school bell ringing.

 

Minah saw L coming.

She thought L came for her but it’s not. L came for you. Minah grew jealousy, “L, are you already forget our-”.

Before Minah could continued, L cut her off, “Nope,I’m not forget about it. By the way,the promise had broken. I don’t want to have a bussines with you again!” L snarled. 

“WHAT?!”Minah said,angrily.

“Are you a deaf?” L said while he walked off with you and Sungjong, leaving Minah alone.

You and Sungjong were standing there, speechless.

*Time to go to the next plan* Minah thought as she smirked.

 

You were now at the cafeteria with L and Sungjong.

Every eyes were at you.

You can heard some girls and boys murmered about someone.

Some of them glaring at you. L, who see you in uncomfortable scene shouted, “Stop glaring or mumering! Or not, I’ll kick each of you guys up!” L shouted.

The cafeteria became silence.

*Wow!Why do everyone scared of him?* You thought as you look at L’s handsome face.

 

Each of you grabbed a tray for yourself and line in the line section to get your own food.

You grabbed some fried rice, a piece of fish fillet and coca-cola drinks.

You three went off to table where you and Infinite always hangout on the recess time.

 

“Hey ~~~~~!” Infinite except L and Sungjong said.

“Hye oppas!" You beamed at Infinite.

“What are you eating,~~~~” Dongwoo asked.

“Ohh…,fried rice and fish fillet.” You anwered him.

“Hey ~~~~~. We should go shopping together after school later!” Woohyun said while making his aegyo face to you.

“Ahh~ Okay!” You widely smiled.

“Hyung, why do you guys want to go shopping? I thought you guys hate shopping?!” Sungjong asked.

“Nothing~ We just feel that we want to hangout with ~~~~! Maybe she will remember something at there since she always go shopping with you” Sunggyu said,act as a leader.

“Ahhh…,Ne~” Sungjong said as he nodded eagerl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter