o11

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------

 

Narrator POV

 

“Where is ~~~~?!” L shouted.

“Wow..,you’re scaring me oppa.” Minah smirked.

“I SAID,WHERE WERE ~~~~?!!!” L shouted as he glared at Minah.

“Why do you care her so much? Why not me?” She said.

“Because she is my girlfriend, and you are not!” He said.

“Do you agree what I said during the lunchtime?” She said.

“I didn’t know what you’re talking about.” He said.

“If you don’t want anything happen to ~~~~, you must listen to my order. Do you understand?” Minah said.

“I won’t!” L said.

“Okay! If you want that way, I will kill her now! Unnies!!” Minah shouted.

Her unnies bring you as one of them bring a knife and handed it to Minah. Minah smirked as she look at L face.

“Which part should I hurt first?” She said as she laid the knife to your face. Minah just about to cut your face until L ask her to stop.

“W-wait! I agree! I will follow your order!” He said. Minah smirked.

“Well then. I give you only chance to sent her home only this night.” Minah smirked, “I see you tomorrow morning!” Minah said as he kiss L’s cheek. *Eww..,gross!* L thought as he wiped his cheek.

 

----

 

L now gazed at your pretty face *If this make you safe, I will do it* he thought as he kiss your cheek.

 

He pack his things on your house and left your house with his things. *I will do anything for you,anything ~~~~-ah* He said.

 

With that, he left your house. But, “Hey L!Long time no see!” Someone spoke.

“L.Joe, I have no time to fight with you this time.” L said.

“I see..,where do you want to go?” L.Joe said.

“None of your bussines!” L said.

“What do you mean by I have no business? I just see you with that-I don’t know who that are-but I see she kiss you. I don’t give a damn with you just because my sister love you that doesn’t mean you can cheat behind her, you son of !!” L.Joe shouted as he punch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter