oo8

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------

 

Narrator POV

 

You were sitting on the cushion infront of the television while watching your favourite drama ‘Protect the Boss’.

 

Just then, you heard someone at upstairs. You quickly stood and want to investigate who’s at the upstairs. You opened your door room and saw someone lay on your bed.

 

“Myungsoo oppa, is that you?” You asked but it’s not L because his hair colour are blonde. You begin to feel scared. Just then, that boy looked up and see you. You realise it is your....

 

“Jiyoung oppa! What you’re doing here?” You asked, flabbergasted.

“What? I can’t visited my own sister?” Jiyoung stomped up his foot like an elementary kid. You giggled.

“N-no, it just. I'm a little suprised plus I just scared that Myungsoo might find out about us. You know about that right?” You said.

“Waa~ so it's true my little sister live with L from Infinite. Did you two, you know that, like this, like that?” Jiyoung teased and poked your cheeks.

“Oppa! Don’t treat me like a child okay. I’m big now, bigger than you thought” You pouted.

 

“Really? By the way, I’m coming here just to warn you. Keep yourself safe. There were so many enemy out there wants to find out who L.Joe’s noona are.” Jiyoung said in serious tone.

“Okay oppa, I will keep myself safe. And Myungsoo will take care of me because he’s a gangster just like you all.” You said, confidently.

“You mean him? He will take care of you? Pshh, baby, you don’t know right your boyfriend gang rank at 3rd in Seoul, didn't you? And your brother and L's enemy were better than them you know.” Jiyoung said. Your shoulders became flat.

 

*DINGDONGG*

 

Your door bell ringing. You can saw L from the window.

“Oppa, it’s Myungsoo. You should go now." You shooed your brother away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter