oo6

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------

 

Narrator POV

 

You and L stayed at Hangang River while the others went to the restaurant to make their starving stomach full. L started to talk to you.

 

“So,...”

“Soooo??”

“Sooooooooo,...”

“ you.” You angrily said because L only said so, so and so to you.

“Right now? If you want,we can’t make it at public. Maybe we can make it at restroom there” He pointed his finger to the restroom nearer to you two.

“ERT~” You mumbled.

“I’m ert? You say that you want to me up” L sing a song.

“Urghh! Whatever! So,what do you want to talk to me?” You said.

“Please forgive me. I know I’m an idiot boyfriend that didn’t trust my angelic girlfriend. So, please please please forgive me!” L rubbed his hands together.

 

“I already forgive you, pabo!” You stucked your tongue to him and ran away from him before he could catch you.

“Hey lady! Come here now!” L screamed while his feet running to catch you.

“AAAAA!!!!~ Don’t catch me. You monster! Go away from me, monster!!” You squealed.

“MUAHAHAHA!! Your monster boyfriend coming to get you!” L grinned as he screamed again.

 

Before you could say anything, L already catched you. He grabbed your waist. He searched your eyes. He looked for your eyes and said, “I love you than anything in this world. I can’t lost you again. 3 days seems like 3 decades for me, you know. I love you very very very much, ~~~~~-ah!!” L said.

“I love you too,Myungsoo-ah” You replied.

 

Then, L closed his eyes and lowered his head. You willingly closed your eyes and tilted your chin upwards to meet his lips. You and L lips meet and L moved to the better angle to kiss you. Clasping each other’s hands tightly, you two deepen your kissed.

 

After a minute, you two pulled the kiss to get breath. You two blushed. “Myungsoo, we need to go now. Infinite oppas maybe waiting for us” You said.

“Oh okay. Let's go!” He smiled.

 

“~~~~~~, Hyungg!! Here! We at here!”, Sung brothers waved at you. Everyone look at you two like you two are crazy person like them.

“Good, now all eyes looked at us.” L mumbled.

“Oppa, they’re still you friends or brother.” You said.

“Okay,okay. Sorry.” L said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter