oo9

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------

 

Narrator POV

 

It’s Saturday, you and Infinite decided to go to Lotte World. You wore short pants, Super Junior t-shirt (you know t-shirt that you guys buy at online, the one that have picture of your idol), and shoes.

 

L looked at you from head to the toe. “Wow!~ You look y! You should wear that short pants always! You look y! Look at your-” You smacked L head, “YOU ERT!!” You shouted. “What? I can’t say that my girlfriend y?!!” L pouted and stomped his feet. “You still underage, you must listen to your umma okay?” You said while patted L head. L sighed.

 

“If you be umma, I will be appa” L mumbled. “Then, who’s our child?” You said. “Should we do it now?” L smirked. “SEEE!!!~YOU ERTTT!!!!!” You shouted. “Shhhhh~Are you crazy?You want everyone know we will make that thing?” He said while making ert face and touch his lips with his index finger while looking at you. “AISHH!! KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU SUCH A ERT!” You shouted.

“PUHAHAHAAHA!! Araso,araso..I will stop. Why in the hell the others hyung and Sungjong were so late? Maybe we should call him.” He said. You nodded. L called Sungyeol's phone.

“Choding hyung! Why are you so late!” L said.

“AISHH~Can’t you wait?! There traffic jams here. I told the others to wear motorbike to get there. They didn’t listen to me. Now, we're stuck in this traffic jams.” Sungyeol hissed.

“What time or minute you think you will get here?” L asked.

“Hmmmmm,, I think, 3-7 minutes. Just wait there till we come." Sungyeol said.

“Araso,araso! Palliwaa!!” L said.

“De~bye!” Sungyeol bye him.

“Bye, hyung!” L said.

“Saranghae!~” Sungyeol said.

"You gay!" L said.

“I love you only like brother not more than that. Geez, don't think on the negative way.” Sungyeol said as the sound he high-fived with Sungjong were heard from the other line.

“You crazy bastard, okayokay, we should hang up this call. You should be here in any minute now.” L said.

“De~~”, with that they hang up the call.

“What did they say?” You said. “They say, they will be here in any minute.” L said.

“Ohhhhhhhhh.....Okay then!” You said.

 

 

After 4 minutes, the others came. “~~~~~~!!!!” Sungjong shouted. “Sungjongieee~” You shouted back. Sungjong hug you, and you hug him back. L eyes filled with jealousy. Sungjong stucked his tongue to L. *AISHH! This maknae! When he will be grow up and know ~~~~~ is my girlfriend? ERGHH! Whatever. I will take ~~~~~ along with me WITHOUT that childish maknae!* L thought and glared at Sungjong.

You pulled off the hug. “LETS GO!!” You cheerfully said. Infinite followed you. Sunggyu give you and others Infinite a wristband (it’s the ticket to get in to LotteWorld, don’t confused).

“E-eh,oppa.Why would our wristband different from other people?” You said while tilted your head. Sunggyu smacked your head. You pouted, “Aiyaa,,whats that for?” You said.

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter