Warm my house?

Drowning in your love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song I was listening to while I wrote this chapter: Give love a try

--

Sehun was an admirer of beauty, of gracefulness… From the time he was a kid, he always liked to create exquisite artifacts out of nothing. He was very resourceful and never let anything go to waste. As a result, every empty space his room would be cluttered with trinkets of possessions. Sehun in true senses, was an artist. And he intended to keep being one in the future…

As to what Sehun did for a living is still a mystery, only because he did a hell lot of things. He liked to draw and was also an avid manga/anime fan so he was a mangaka for an extremely popular on-going adventure manga. He also drew manga, more for his own pleasure and posted them online under a pen name. He liked pottery and sculpting so on special requests he used his skillful hands to mold and create artworks that his clients requested. He hated throwing things away and so he always found handiworks to make out of stuff that could be recycled. He held DIY classes for people who were interested in knowing how to reuse old stuff that was useless but could be transformed into a beautiful oeuvre.

Sehun was pleased and contented with his life. His art was his everything and he did not need anything else to keep him happy. Or so he thought…

One fine day, Sehun was returning after teaching the DIY class and saw a white truck waiting outside his apartment building. It seems someone new was moving in. Sehun walked closer slowly and saw a guy emerging out of the truck with stuff in his arms. That’s when the entire world around Sehun slowed down by a couple of seconds, the wind blew serenely and Sehun’s jaw hit the ground.

A black loose tank wrapped around the thin torso of the said guy, brilliant red hair contrasting his white milky skin and eyes that sparkled cheerfully like an array of fireworks on a warm evening sky. He was delicate and yet his smile was so dazzling, so poised. It’s not like Sehun had never seen anyone so beautiful before but there was something different about this guy. He was in all respects, Sehun’s perfect dream guy. He looked like a boy who would break Sehun’s heart and cripple him emotionally… And Sehun could not wait to get used by him…

Sehun secretly stalked admired him, his lips as he moved closer to the red haired guy who was attempting to haul a heavy box out of the truck with his lanky arms. The guy bit his lower lip to stifle a painful groan and Sehun felt blood draining out from his body to reach a particular organ between his legs.  Sehun asked himself if he was ready to face the red haired guy without making a fool of himself. Sehun was never really good with flirting and charming his way into an attractive person’s pants. He hoped he could excavate a reservoir of deeply embedded charms at such a crucial moment.

His highly-imaginative mind took him to the land of daydreams, his most favorite place to be where he could phase out of events like surviving boring lectures, when his parents started nagging about how he needed a solid career path and when he needed to avoid responsibilities in general. Sehun imagined himself approaching the red haired guy, helping him with the move-in, then they could have dinner at Sehun’s place where Sehun would magically cook the tastiest dish ever (even though in real life, Sehun only knew how to burn eggs on a pan). The pretty guy would love the food and then hop on Sehun’s lap, flashing his enticing eyes at Sehun and saying,’ I don’t want to stay alone in my apartment. Can I sleep with you instead?’ Clothes would be ripped, neighbors would be knocking on Sehun’s door because they would create a hell of a racket and Sehun would be digging deeper inside the y guy’s body all night long. What a beautiful dream…

Sehun could not wait for it to come true! So he sprinted towards the huge white van which belonged to the beautiful creature, hoping to score a date that night and hopefully get lucky. The delicate baby was still struggling with the heavy box and his hands were quivering. Sehun knew he would drop it in seconds and realized this was his cue. He had to swoop in as a gentleman and then the gorgeous being would flutter his eyelashes at Sehun prettily as Sehun took the box upstairs for him. Yes yes, the perfect plan was formed!

Sadly, his plan did not have enough risk assessment to decide what to do in hazardous situations like when the pretty guy has a hot boyfriend of his own. A tanned self-assured looking guy came out of the building and advanced towards red hair with a smirk on his face. He reminded Sehun of those confident and scornful jocks from his high school who bullied Sehun, always had the best and most coveted partners in the entire school and had a peanut for brains.

As the box stumbled from Red haired guy’s grip, the tanned guy was there to quickly handle the box and flash a quick grin saying,’ I’ll take care of it, honeybun. Why don’t you get one of the smaller ones?’

Sehun dry retched right there at the word “honeybun” but Red haired guy only seemed to find it amusing and giggled as he slapped the tan guy’s shoulder playfully. Sehun sighed because , that voice was extremely delightful. And he would never get to hear that laugh next him on his bed.

Sehun simply turned his head away as he saw the two guys sharing an intimate kiss right on the street with people staring and sighed again. Who needs the perfect guy when he had his beloved art? He didn’t need anyone…

He made his way up to his apartment, sighing over and over only to be almost tackled by his neighbor Baekhyun in the hallway.

‘What?!’ Sehun asked him as he jumped on the spot, squealing happily.

‘Did you see the hot guy moving in to our building?’ Baekhyun asked, excitedly,’ did you see him up close? Do you know who he is?’

‘No,’ Sehun sighed,’ do you know his name?’

‘HE’S-KIM-FREAKIN-KAI!’ Baekhyun screamed dramatically clutching his heart,’ how can you not know him Sehun? He’s the hottest Supermodel of Korea!!!’

‘Baek, would you mind keeping it down?’ DO peeked his head out from his door,’ I’m trying to study in here.’

‘Kyungsoo-yah! KIM-FREAKIN-KAI IS MOVING INTO OUR BUILDING! What should I do with my life?’ Baekhyun wailed desolately.

‘Well, you could use it for better purposes,’ DO said, folding his arms,’ like I don’t know, studying for the exam we have tomorrow?’

Baekhyun frowned and grabbed DO’s hand.

‘You have no idea just how hot KIM-FREAKIN-KAI is. Come with me!’ he said, sternly,’ you too Sehun.’

Sehun shrugged and followed Baekhyun to his house. His roommate Chanyeol was sitting on the couch in nothing but boxers and Sehun wondered why Baekhyun wasn’t attracted to his roommate. Chanyeol was a perfectly nice guy, always bright and very understanding. Sehun could tell that Chanyeol was crushing crazily on Baekhyun but the shorter had no clue whatsoever.

He waved happily at Sehun. ‘Hey Sehun, what’s up?’

‘Nothing much,’ Sehun grinned,’ we are going to check the new hot guy.’

‘Yeah, Baek has been spazzing out since last half hour,’ Chanyeol said, absentmindedly,’ I’m about to slip him some valium if he doesn’t shut up.’

Sehun laughed as he followed Baekhyun and DO to front-facing balcony from where they could see the white van and the guys moving their stuff.

‘See?’  Baekhyun said, pointing shamelessly,’ he is a Greek God with a strong body, tan skin, pouty lips…’

‘Wait, you are crushing on that snarky jerk?’ Sehun asked with ridiculousness.

Baekhyun slapped his shoulder and Sehun yowled. He pushed Baekhyun back who bared his teeth at him. They started wrestling right there in the balcony slapping their hands frantically.

‘He-he’s gorgeous…’ a voice shook them back to the forgotten guy who was holding the balcony railing tightly with his hands.

‘You like him?’ Sehun asked, surprised. All of them had been very confused about DO’s uality because he never expressed interest in either of the genders. But knowing that he liked someone for the first time was nothing short of a shock to them.

‘Doesn’t matter,’ DO’s voice turned sad,’ he’s with that red haired guy.’

Baekhyun was quiet, his mouth hanging open all the while. He clapped a hand over his mouth quickly with a gasp.

‘WHAT? KIM-FREAKIN-‘

‘You don’t have to say his name every time like that,’ Sehun interrupted,’ and yes he’s with that pretty red haired guy. He’s so pretty, I want to cry…’

‘Wait so instead of crushing on a supermodel,’ Baekhyun looked at Sehun with confusion,’ you are crushing on that red haired flower boy?’

‘Wait, till you see him up close,’ Sehun frowned,’ he’s unreal!’

‘I still don’t understand,’ Baekhyun said, muddled,’ did you not see the GREATEST SUPERMODEL OF-‘

‘Who is this guy you are so obsessed with?’ Chanyeol said, stepping out in the balcony and leaning down to take a look,’ oh, it’s just Jongin. You made me think it was some big celeb-‘

‘JUST.JONGIN???’ Baekhyun asked with ridicule.

‘Oh right,’ Sehun said,’ you must be friends with him being a model yourself.’

‘Supermodel,’ Chanyeol said, glaring at Sehun,’ and yes Jongin is a good friend of mine.’

‘Will you introduce us to him?’ Baekhyun asked, hopefully.

‘Only if you promise to behave,’ Chanyeol said, sternly,’ besides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter