instagram

COLLECTION OF SKYDRAGON ONESHOT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: read the foreword page.

 

 

INSTAGRAM

 

 

“Chae, Chae…” someone’s knocking on her studio door.

Chaerin peek through the glass.

GD?

She walked towards the door and open it for him. “What’s up?”

“The fans suspecting again, they’re speculating again and they bashing her again.” He explain in one go.

CL sighed, she knew what’s going on here, she’s familiar with it.

“So? What would you do?” she asked.

“Help me… again…” he pleaded.

“Come here.”

She closes the door.

 

GD sat on the couch near all the recording tools while CL sat on a chair between the huge mixing desk.

“What did you do till fans assuming again?” CL asked.

“I was in Japan few days a go, and… I think some people saw me and Kiko at the same club. Moreover some friends uploading pictures of me in that club while some other upload picture of Kiko, they automatically assume we’re together.”

“Which is true.”

“Yes, but people think I’m done with her, now they think we’re starting all over again, and they started bashing Kiko again.”

“Oppa, I know you want to protect her so you made false news about you breaking up with her, but you can’t hide from fans forever. They will find out… so why don’t you teach your fans to accept Kiko.” CL said.

“They don’t like her, Chae, my fans loves you, not her.” he sighs.

CL feeling guilty, most of GD’s fans wants him to date CL, while GD who is until now still dating Kiko can only hide his true relationship to protect the girl he love from cruel fans.

“I don’t want Kiko to leave me either…” he murmured, “Kiko said if fans find out and she got bashed again, she’ll leave forever.”

“But until when?” CL ask, “Don’t you want to get married someday?”

GD didn’t say anything.

Obviously he doesn’t know the answer.

CL took GD’s cellphone.

“Here.” She gave it to GD.

GD puzzled, “what?”

“Take picture of me working,” CL turn around facing the mixers, pretending to work, “Make sure the picture is good.”

GD snaps some pictures of her the CL check it.

“This one is the best.” She show it to GD.

“Yeah, and then?”

“Post it on your instagram tomorrow or the day after, put some cute caption like ‘watching CL-roo working’ or ‘accompany’ or whatever.” She said, “I bet fans will forget about seeing you and Kiko at the club.”

GD smiled widely, “Thank you, Chae… you’re the best!” he jump off the couch and hug CL.

“Alright alright… let me go, I can’t breath.”

 

+

 

Several days later CL smiling while looking at her instagram, the flood of notification is more than usual, she knew that GD must already upload the picture.

She opened her instagram account and suffer some minor freeze on her phone caused by the notifications. The he went to GD’s account, there’s one picture of her working, the one she asked him to take.

 

[picture]

xxxibgdrgn: hardworker queen @chaelincl #latenightshift

 

and then she’s a bit surprise that there’s another picture of her, this one is pure candid. A picture of her leaning on the chair backrest, she was closing her eyes because she was really tired.

 

[picture]

xxxibgdrgn: Hunchae fighting!

 

CL spent some moments to looking at those pictures and the comments. Mostly they are shouting skydragon and as she predicted, those pictures drown the rumor about GD and Kiko once again.

 

+

 

It happened a lot if you’re asking, since first time, CL always be GD’s last resort. His savior from any bad rumors, and CL will voluntary throw herself to cover him from rumor with Kiko.

Actually, several years a go when GD is newly dating Kiko, fans are fine, but then GD found her cheating on him once, she said its just a fling but GD was so mad and he keep on posting anything related to broken hearted and cheating. So fans instantly knew that he got cheated by Kiko, that’s why they hates her.

Like they said before, GD’s fans love CL, so everytime GD needs some back up story, CL will always be there.

They’ve been friends for too long and CL never complain about it,

 

CL was in the practice room with Xin when GD barge in.

“Why you uploading picture with Seungri?” GD asked, he shove his phone in her face.

It show a picture of her and Seungri in an event made by one famous local brand. She met Seungri at the party and they snap a picture together and then the drunk Seungri demand her to upload the picture because he look good.

“Why not?” she asked back.

“But, people will ship you with him…”

“And…?”

“That will reduce the amount of people who believe in skydragon.”

“Oh my God, oppa, skydragon isn’t real and we did it just for fun, so don’t be so upset if one day the fans got another preference, they already did it anyway, they ship me with Lee So Hyuk, Taeyang, and so on.”

“Really??? Soo Hyuk?”

CL shrugged, “yeah. Even thought they believe in skydragon the most.”

GD pouted.

“Don’t worry, okay.” She said.

“Upload a picture of me then.” He said.

“What?”

“You heard me.” he said again.

“Hey, that’s not how it works, oppa.” She sighed, “let people assuming something, next time one or two month later I’ll post another picture about skydragon.”

 

GD went out from the practice room and she knew Xin looking at her like some kind of freak.

CL tried to ignore it, but after few minutes she just can’t.

“What?” she asked her.

Xin shrugged her shoulder.

“What, oppa?” she asked again.

“Until when, Chae?” she asked back.

“I don’t understand.”

“Until when you will sacrifice yourself to be GD’s shield?” he asked.

“I’m not being anyone’s shield, I just…”

“You prevent him from bad reputation, you help him hide the relationship between him and Kiko, you did everything he wants you to do.”

“Because he’s my friend, oppa, I’ll do the same to you.” CL said.

“So, you’ll pretend to have some kind of special relationship with me too if I need it?” Xin asked.

CL paused.

Xin scoffed, “I bet you won’t do that, you will only do that one to GD, not to anyone else.”

“Oppa…”

“It’s okay, Chae, I just don’t want you to get hurt one day.”

“I’ll stop, as soon as possible, I know this is not right.” She said.

“Chae, GD must know that he can’t hide behind your back forever, he has to face the world alone one day, and if Kiko love him, she should be okay if she got bash by fans. That’s call sacrifice.”

CL just nodded.

“Kiko should be the one who do the sacrifice, not you.” Xin get up and walked towards the door.

 

CL left at the room alone, she spent sometime thinking about what Xin just said.

 

+

 

CL was about to sleep when her phone rang.

GD.

“Yes oppa.”

“Open the door, Chae.” He said. his voice tell her that he’s drunk.

CL walked to the door and when she open it she found GD standing there. Drunk.

“What—“

He walked in, “I forgot where’s my house.”

“What?”

“So I drove here.”

“You’re driving under influence??” CL gasp, “You could be in trouble, fool!!”

“I’m sorry… I just wanna go home, but I forgot where’s my house, Chae… I’m sorry.”

He obviously so drunk.

CL sighed, “I’ll drive you home.”

“Noooo… I want to stay.”

“But…”

“Pleaseee…” he pleaded.

“Oppa, why?”

Suddenly he hugged CL, “Because I don’t wanna be home alone, Kiko is mad at me because some fans keep bashing her, and today we fought, Kiko yelled at me a lot, i… I hate it.” he mumbled.

CL didn’t say anything, her chest hurt for no reason.

“Oppa, go change then sleep, take the couch, I’ll give you blanket.” She said.

 

GD still at the bathroom when CL put blanket and extra pillow in her couch, but then, when she was about to sleep, somebody crawl into her bed.

GD immediately took a comfy position and started to snore.

 

CL cannot sleep last night, she kept on thinking about what Xin said.

He’s right, she would never do anything like this to anyone, she will only do it because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter