when i was your man pt. 2

COLLECTION OF SKYDRAGON ONESHOT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN PT. 2

 

 

Few hours before

 

GD met Kiko at a private restaurant on the last day she’s there.

“I need to talk to you.” He said.

“Sounds very serious…” she smiled.

GD learns her smile, its probably very inviting but he was wide awake all night last night trying to figure out the meaning of his relationship with CL.

“Kiko,” he said, “even though my relationship with my girl is not at the best interval right now, but I think what I did with you behind her back is wrong.”

Kiko didn’t say anything, obviously she was surprise.

“I might annoyed with they way we always argue lately but I think its because she got a feeling that I’ve been a bad guy.” He continues.

“You…you’ll choose her over me??”

“I love her, of course I’ll choose her.”

“Then what am I for you?? A you can call everytime you’re lonely?”

“I never said that. I thought we’re agree that this just a fling.” He said.

“A fling?? You said you were bored with the relationship you have with her, now you want to end it with me so you can go back to her?”

“Kiko I never promise you anything, I was wrong, I know what I did to her was something so low, that’s why I’m telling you I can’t do that again to her. I love her and I don’t wanna lose her.”

“What about me?”

“We never have anything special between us, we just kissed several times.”

“And a kiss means nothing to you?”

“Kiko, I was wrong… It was an errant I wish I never made.”

 

They were argue until Kiko needs to pick up one call from her agency and GD left to the restroom.

 

Kiko peek on GD’s phone which he left on the table while he’s at the bathroom.

 

Chaerin: Oppa, where are you? I’m back already, I want to see you.

 

She took the phone and type his password—she saw GD typed them before—she reads the message and immediately sent the restaurant location.

 

Jiyong: come here.

 

She already deleted the message and put the phone back when GD came back from the restroom.

“Okay, GD, if she’s the one you want, what can I say.” Kiko said.

“I’m sorry.”

“No, really, its been a nice short fling I had with you.”

GD didn’t say anything.

“I hope for the best for your relationship with her.”

“Thanks.” GD said, he’s happy Kiko is finally cool with it even though it was so sudden and he can’t help but a bit curious.

“I heard she’s not in town now?”

“Yes, she’s in Singapore for an event there.”

“When will she back?”

“Day after tomorrow.” GD said.

“Then do you want to spent the last day we have together?” she asked.

“Kiko, please… I can’t… I can’t bear another guilty feelings for her.”

She shrugged her shoulder. “well…”

GD checked on his phone, there’s no new message. Of course, she deleted it.

“At least one hug?” she asked.

GD sighed.

“One friendly hug.” She smiled.

GD stand up and also Kiko. He reach her and embrace her in his arm.

“I’m sorry, I hope we can be friends in the future.” He said.

“So shallow but yeah… I hope so.”

Suddenly the door open and GD turned, his face got as pale as the moon when he saw CL was there.

“Oppa.”

“Yes, Chae…?”

“Let’s break up.”

 

+

 

Today Bigbang already done two cities roadshow, there are still much more cities to go. And up to now, GD has become very gloomy.

In every game, he will seems to enjoy it but there are so many moments when we can see GD is out of space.

GD lay down in his hotel room and staring at his phone.

There’s more than hundred texts he sent to CL but no answer.

The last picture of her walking away from the restaurant is still very clear in his mind even though it was already a week a go.

He scroll his phone up and down, open all his social media just to get a little hint of where is she now. But she only posted some old pictures.

GD went through her fanpage but her fans also seem to lose track of her. They’ve been asking where is she.

He covered his eyes with her arm. He’s been crying a lot and it drain his energy, he’s been injected with a lot vitamins during this roadshow because he’s always look so pale.

Knock… knock…

He lazily walk and peek who’s coming and he saw Young bae and TOP.

They go in and saw how miserable is their friend. TOP put two bottles of wine in his table.

“Wanna drink?” he asked.

“Do you have sleeping pills? Or poison? I prefer that one.” GD said.

“Don’t be so spoiled, Ji.” He continues.

“Hyung can you ask Dara nuna or Bom nuna where is Chaerin?”

“I can, but its your fault anyway. We’re not here to pamper you.” He shrugged.

Youngbae watched them. Even TOP behaviour sometimes childish and alien-like, he’s the only member GD listen to. He could be so assertive.

“You’ve been so stupid for playing with fire, Ji.” Youngbae said.

“I agree with you on that, Bae.” GD continue lying down to the couch again.

 

+

 

CL was crying all night, she never imagine that this is will happen to her. Its been a week and she still refuse to eat anything, the first three days she was only lying in her floor without doing anything, she got no sleep and just looking at her phone where it keeps flowing with the messages from GD, she refuse to open it so she’ll only read the text from the front screen.

Mostly he’s saying sorry and ask her to pick up his call.

“What did I do wrong, unni?” she cries.

“Nothing, Chae, he must have other reason… why don’t you pick up his call?”

“NO, unni… he was hugging that girl… Hyoni was right, he was with her when they were in Japan and they secretly meet each other when I was in Singapore.”

“But what I think is weird is that GD sent you the location to meet him there. I mean if that is so secretive, why he wants you to go there?” Bom said.

“Maybe because he want me to see him with that girl so I can break up with him…”

“Or maybe that girl is the one who sent that to you… whatta snake!” Dara hissed.

“If that girl is the one who sent that to me, that’s even worse! It means that she knows his passcode. You know what that mean right?? They are that close!”

“Chae, baby, you deserves someone better…”

She cried again.

“I’m gonna kill that boy!” Bom clenched her teeth.

 

The girls left after midnight, when they think CL is good enough to be left alone.

She was half sleeping but when Dara and Bom left she opens his eyes again. She took her phone and just scrolls it up and down.

There not much effort to find GD’s pictures, its been everywhere since she’s at the roadshow now, thousands of his fans will compete to take as many pictures as they can.

“He seems happy…” she mumbled.

Thoughts are flying anywhere they wanted to.

GD has been leaving her hundreds texts and many calls. She doesn’t want to talk to him just yet. She’s afraid to hear the news she doesn’t want to hear.

“What if he called to tell me that he’s now dating that girl and if I’m okay with that?”

“Or what if he call me just to ask when he could take all his belongings that is in my house?”

CL talk to herself as she never open the text either.

There are many pictures of GD laughing during the road show, when he plays game, when he teased the other member and even he posted some pictures in his instagram that he’s having dinner with Bigbang and some friends.

No posts about broken heart. She thought. Maybe because his heart is not broken.

 

+

 

He couldn’t post any pictures nor quotes about broken heart, and its because the fans will speculating and he doesn’t want the fans think that there’s any problem with his relationship with CL. Even though CL is breaking up with him, he likes to think that they’re not broken.

“I miss you, Chae…” he mumbled while scrolling his cellphone.

He still don’t know how CL could find him in the restaurant, when CL left he was glance at Kiko and she shrugged her shoulder. GD immediately go after CL but he couldn’t make a scene in the restaurant, so when CL already get into the car, he also going home with his car.

 

+

 

CL sighed when she saw a box of expensive chocolate in 2ne1 studio.

“From Jiyong.” Her manager said. “he sent gifts everyday even though he and you are not around.”

CL hold her chest, her heart beating very fast, only God knows how she’s missing this man. She spent nights and nights crying and fix herself the next day just to make sure nobody is worry because of her.

YG came into the room with Dara and Bom, he’s looking at the gift then CL. CL loose so much weight and her manager starts to worried, even YG starts to worry.

“Chae, I know its hard and I never prohibited all of my kids to have relationship inside YG, but I want you to be professional, okay? You can’t be seen like this.” YG said to her.

Fans started to commenting on fanpage and social media of how CL getting really skinny. They miss her y body, her firm thigh and her healthy curve.

“Yes, sir, I’m sorry… I ate a lot lately and working out to get my body back.” She smiled.

YG patted her head. “Now, girls, get some rests, tomorrow you will start the dance practice.”

Dara and Bom went to another studio to practice some songs before they continue recording while CL walked towards Teddy’s studio to discuss about a song.

She was about to open the door when someone pulled the door from the inside.

CL saw GD about to going out from the studio.

Both of them startled and didn’t say anything for a while.

“Chae…” he said. “you get my gifts?”

CL passed him through and called Teddy, “Teddy oppa…”

“Oh hey, Chae.”

“I wanna talk to you about the song I sent you yesterday, you got my email?”

“Yup! And I listen to it already, I understand what you mean about the overtune in the refrain part.”

“Yeah, that one, can you do something about it?” she asked.

“Sure, sure…”

GD saw them from the door, CL being so cold to him and when he thought he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter