R.O.D

COLLECTION OF SKYDRAGON ONESHOT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ride or Die

 

Every girl I know will eventually left me in the end.

Every each of them.

They could bring up various reasons.

But one thing I know for sure, all of them couldn’t keep up with my life.

My lifetstyle.

My fame.

As G-Dragon, a multitalented idol, young and rich, its surely inviting, but once they involved with me, they realized who are they dealing with.

A man with no free time,

A man who got nothing but money and fake life.

 

I lied down on my apartement floor, looking at the direction of my big window as the moonlight coming.

The last girlfriend running away blaming on insecurities and feeling unwanted. Lame.

And at the end, there’s only one girl who always stick with me no matter what.

My one and only little sister, Lee Chaerin.

“Hard day oppa?” Someone get into my apartment.

“Thought you’re not in Seoul.” i mumbled.

“How can I not here when I know you need me the most now.”

I saw her reflection from my window glass when she took off her coat and abandoned her small travell bag near the hallway. she definetely went straight here from teh airport. I smirked.

“Who told you I broke up again?” i asked.

“Oh broke up? I didn’t know that.”

“Liar.”

She giggles, with slight crack in her voice.

“What is the excuse now?” she asked.

“Insecurities.”

“What does that supposed to mean?”

“You know…” I sat up, sitting on my warm wooden floor while Chaerin sitting at the cozy bean bag near me. “my fans…”

“They found out?”

“No, but people started to relate me with her, she’s uncomfy with that and—“

“As usual, left.” Chaerin completed my sentence.

I look at her, the workload surely worn her out but she still manage to have that warm smile that comfort me like a glass of hot choco on winter night.

“Wanna drink something?” I said while stood up from the floor. “Oh!” I stumbled and hit the bean bag, end up falling towards her.

She laughs, “Are you drunk?” she said between her laugh while tried to hold me up before I fully fell on her.

“A bit.” I immediately stand up, hoping she didn’t see me blushing a bit.

 

I watch her while pouring a glass with fine red wine, she’s leaning her back to the bean bag and watch the city lights from my window.

Just minutes before she came, I was devastated, not because I’m broken hearted, but more to the lonely feeling I always have. Those girls just want me with the spotlights or me with numbers in my bank account, but they don’t want the dissing, the sacrifice, and the real me. But whenever she arrived in front of me, all the sad feelings are gone.

We’re in the same page, and i guess that’s why she understand me as much as I want people to understand me.

Chaerin is cool, cooler than me, even if people might think I’m the coolest on stage, but Chaerin is cool on and off stage. She’s fierce, hot and passionate on stage and super cute off stage, people said I am like that too. But unlike me, Chaerin is stronger than me off stage.

 

“Oppa… thirsty.” She snap me back to the reality.

“Coming, Chae.” I walked towards her with one bottle of wine and one glass. We’re gonna share the glass or sometime she’ll drink the wine from the bottle. Yeah… that’s Chaerin.

She still sitting comfortably in the bean bag while me sitting on the fluffy carpet next to her and lean myself to the bean bag, both of us looking at the window.

We silently sitting side by side just like we often did, no conversation just enjoying each other's company while drowning into our own thoughts. Sometimes she'll took the wine glass and emptied it, I will fill it again, drink half of it and passing it to her.

“So… any broken heart song in mind?” she smirked.

She loves to tease me like this.

“Not yet…”

“To bad… I need one for my album.” She pouted.

“You want me to make a song for you?”

“I want you to give me a present for my album…”

“Present?”

She nodded, “I can’t afford buying a song from you oppa… your song is too expensive.”

I laughs, “bull.”

She took the glass from my hand and drink it.

“Let’s make a song.” I said.

“Huh?”

“I have my laptop and its complete… like mini studio.” i rose cause the wine bottle is empty.

“Are you serious?”

I nodded, “Let’s drink some more and make a good song.”

 

“What kind of song?” she asked, following me to the kitchen where I’m busy opening another bottle of wine.

“Whatever you want, sad broken heart song, lovey dovey song… I’m up to whatever.” I said.

She intensely looking at me from the kitchen island. I was almost take the stare wrongly when she suddenly sighed.

“Shame that I don’t have many experience related to relationship.” She said.

“Hey… you had crush on Teddy and you were dating that british dude.” I .

“Oh shut up.” She hated it if I remind her of her past relationships.

“Let’s make a song about it.”

“About what??” she asked.

“About Ash.”

“No freakin’ way, oppa! Why would I?”

I chuckles, “Why not? You were dating him in long period.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Your relationship with him seems stable and… unlike mine” I said.

Remembering her relationship with that british model somehow make me jealous, not jealous as if I have a crush on CL whatsoever, but jealous because they seems to be fun, they have what I see as a normal relationship where they’re involved in each other’s activities, went for holidays, and still able to walk on the street together, but that’s because CL spent so much time in US and London where not many people know both of them at that time.

But when CL busy with her tour with 2ne1, they started losing it ‘till they decided they can’t be together because they’re already dragged apart. Not long after that Ash caught dating a model, his co-worker, which lead CL to a thought that he might already cheated on her before.

“He was cheating on me, nothing was stable, oppa…” she mumbled. “but thanks for the companion that time.”

I smiled, that time I was dating a girl and we were on a super priv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter