Chapter 7

Infinite's New Maknae

 

Chapter 7


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What did you two do to him?!" Hyoan shouted, looking at the bruised and eyes swollen Sunggyu. 
 


Sunggyu looked at the manager and started to tear up again. "Gyu-Gyu owie. Gyu want K-Kyungie oppa." He pouted with big round teary eyes. 
 


"Kyungie oppa?" Hyoan asked, confused at whoever this Kyungie oppa was. Sungyeol pouted as well. Who was this Kyungie oppa?! Why doesn't Sunggyu want him?! 
 


"Yeollie hyung is here." Sungyeol said, arms spread, waiting for the younger to run to him and hug him. 
 


Sunggyu wiped away his tears. "Yeollie hyung is here?" He asked. Sungyeol nodded his head, arms still wide open. "Where?" He asked again. 
 


Sungyeol blinked for a second. "Here." He patted his chest, indicating that he was there. 
 


Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol and then-
 


"Wahh! Gyu want Yeollie hyung! Kyungie oppa!" Sunggyu cried as well as screamed out. 
 


They freaked out at Sunggyu's loud high pitch crying voice and panicked. Hyoan ran to the youngest and tried to calm him down but nothing seemed to work. About half an hour went by and Sunggyu was still crying, calling out for two names over and over again. Hyoan curses under his breath and had no other choice but to call the boy's parents. He left the room living room to a quieter place and dialed the boy's parents.
 


"Hello?" Wow, his angel's voice sounded so beautiful over the phone. 
 


He shrugged to thoughts away. "Ah yes, this is Hyoan, Sunggyu's manager." 
 


"Oh, hello Hyoan-ssi. Is there a problem with Sunggyu?" Hyukjae asked over the line.

 

"A-about that..." He paused, not surinf if he should tell them or not. "He-he's been crying for half an hour and-"
 


"What?!" Hyukjae shouted through the phone. "Why is my baby crying?! Is he hurt?! Is he sick?! Do they tried to do anything to him?!" Hyukjae questioned. "I swear if anything is wrong with Sunggyu I'll get-"
 


"No, no no!" Hyoan practically have to shout over the phone. "He-he isn't hurt-" Lies! Sunggyu have a few scratches on his face. "He's been crying for a Yeollie hyung and Kyungie oppa but I don't know who those people are." Hyoan explained. 
 


"Ah," Hyukjae said. Of course his baby will ask for those two people. "Don't worried about it. I'll get those two to pick him up. Just give him ice cream for the moment. It'll calm him down for but until they get there to pick him up." Hyukjae said. They talked for a moment and soon ended the called. 
 


Hyoan rushed to the kitchen to find some kind of ice cream and to his luck, there happens to be a small popsicle ice cream in the freezer. He quickly grabbed it, unwrapped and ran back to a still crying Sunggyu. In no time, he shoved the ice cream into the youngest mouth and that shut Sunggyu up fast. 
 


Sunggyu now sniffle and his ice cream like a child. He wiped his eyes and his ice cream again. A few minutes went by and so did his ice cream. Sunggyu sat on the ground with a cute pout in his lips. He was happy about eating ice cream but now he wanted his Yeollie hyung and Kyungie oppa. Just before he can get all teary again, the doorbell ringed and Hyoan ran to the door as fast as lightning. 
 


Hyoan gapped at the three people at the door. He expected two people since the boy's umma said that hell send the two people Sunggyu ask for over but he got three. Having three people came wasn't the surprising thing. It was who the three people were that surprised and shocked him. 
 


Exo's Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo. 
 


"Annyeonghaseyo." The taller and deeper voice man said. Hyoan didn't know what to say but only bowed at the taller man.
 


"We're here to pick up my baby Sunggyu. Is he here?" Baekhyun quickly went to the question. When the boy's umma called them he immediately requested to go get the boy in and instant. 
 


Hyoan shook his thought away and invited them in. The moment Kyungsoo has been here, he hasn't say anything. All he needed was to see if Sunggyu was okay. He entered the room and quickly searches for the younger male. 
 


"Kyungie oppa?" He turned to the voice and spotted a pouty Sunggyu on the ground with a few scratches on his face. His eyes widen as he immediately went to the younger's side. "Oppa!" Sunggyu jumps into his arms and sobbed lightly. He has been crying so much today that he had ran out of tears. 
 


Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's eyes widen at the 'oppa' and was in much more shock when Chanyeol and Baekhyun enter the room. Sungyeol pouted slightly when he saw Chanyeol, thinking 'ah, he wanted that Yeollie hyung.' 
 


Baekhyun rushed to the younger side and gasped when he spotted the scratches on his baby's face. He glared at Myungsoo and Sungyeol who whimpered at the deadly glared. Myungsoo quickly pointed at Sungyeol, indicating that it was Sungyeol who made him have those scratches. Sungyeol frowned at him and hits his arm. 
 


"Uh, can I ask what relationship do you guys have with him?" Hyoan asked. Since meeting Sunggyu, he had been meeting some of the most famous people in Korea ever. First the boy's parents and now Exo. 
 


"I'm his second umma." Baekhyun said, still slightly glaring at the two who were hitting each other. 
 


"I'm his hyung. His older brother." Said Chanyeol, leaving Hyoan tapping again. Who'd ever thought that the cute adorable Sunggyu comes from a famous family. First his famous Super Junior parents and now Chanyeol from Exo. 
 


"I'm his boyfriend." Kyungsoo said as he lift a now sleeping Sunggyu up. 
 


"What?!" Chanyeol, Hyoan, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol shouted. 
 


"Yah! How could you date my baby brother?!" Chanyeol questioned. Baekhyun wasn't surprised though. I mean, they kissed, cuddle and stay in a room together when the boy is over so it wasn't any surprised. Chanyeol just happens to be so dense. 
 


Myungsoo and Sungyeol on the other hand was devastated. No! Their chances with making Sunggyu there's was gone! No one in Infinite can have him anymore. They can try but going off against their sunbae is asking for hell. What they have learned about Exo's Kyungsoo is don't take anything that is his from him or he'll put your life in hell. Sungyeol dramatically sobbed and ran to his room, jumping to his bed as he sobbed and hit his bed sheet dramatically as well. 
 



"Hey, what are you doing with our Sunggyu?!" Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong said as they finally came home from another schedule. 
 


Kyungsoo turned around the the voices and cocked his eyebrow at them. Their Sunggyu? He scoffed. Sunggyu is his and only his. 
 


The four eyes widen at the man. They quickly apologize and was surprised again to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They greeted and apologizes before nervously standing at the corner awkwardly. 



"We're sorry for the trouble. My umma just called us to come pick him up so we'll be taking our leave now." Chanyeol said and bowed politely to Hyoan. 
 


"What about his clothes?" Hyoan asked. 
 


Chanyeol smiled. "No worries. We shave tons of his clothes at our dorm too. We'll return him when he feels better." Chanyeol bowed again and opened the door for Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to exit. 
 


Once they left, the four males threw questions at their manager. Asking why they were here, why they took Sunggyu, who they were to Sunggyu, what Sunggyu was to them and so on. Hyoan exploded from the questions being threw at him and he told them everything, from Sunggyu's parents to brother and even boyfriend. 
 


"Boyfriend?!" They asked, shock and devastated. 
 


"Yes! He's taken! I lost him! He's no longer mine! I lost him!" Sungyeol screamed from his door before closing it and running to his bed to cried again. 
 


Hyoan stood there and then burst out laughing. "Haha! You boys never stood a chance with him!" All the boys sobbed and ran to their rooms. 
 


Hyoan stood his ground and grinned. Now, he can finally have his peace and quiet knowing that the boys won't bother him for the day and that Sunggyu was in good hands. He grabbed his junk food and sat down in front of the T.V. He still couldn't believe that the innocent adorable Sunggyu was dating the Satan Kyungsoo though. He shrugged it away and laughed when a funny scene appeared from the T.V.  
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can tell, I'm kind of rushing this story. 

I don't know how to continue it anymore. :/

I'm not even sure how to end it but it will end soon! With one or two more chapters left! 

I hope this chapter was enjoyable though! 

Annyeong, Until Next Time!