Chapter 2

Infinite's New Maknae

Chapter 2!

Enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Knock Knock-

 

 

The house was fill with silence.

 

 

- Knock Knock-

 

 

 "Hae, go open the door." Eunhyuk whine to his husband but Donghae didn't budge.

 

 

-Knock Knock-

 

 

"Ahh!" Donghae suddenly fell off the bed with Eunhyuk giggling. Donghae stood up lazily and then smirked.

 

 

Donghae climb back onto the bed and whispered into his wife's ear. "Bad Hyukkie, I'll have to punish you later." He then left the bedroom with a wide smirk on his face while Eunhyuk's eyes widen.

 

 

Donghae's eyebrow raise and look at the man in front of him, looking shock with his mouth wide open. The man shook his head and recheck the address on the paper and look back up to Donghae who was now smirking.

 

 

"U-uhh... Is this Lee Sunggyu's house?" Hyoan asked, still surprise to see Donghae, one of the legend in Super Junior who are still going strong with their music and still look as good as ever even in his mid-30s.

 

 

Donghae lean on the wall and gave Hyoan his famous smirk. "Yes, this is Lee Sunggyu's house. What is it that you need of him?" He asked.

 

 

Hyoan clear his throat, sort of afraid of the man smirking at him. "Well, uhh... I'm-I'm here to pick up Lee Sunggyu to his new dorm with his new members, Infinite actually and I'm one of his manager, Cho Hyoan. And uh, are-are his parents home?" Hyoan was still nervous. It's not everyday you see a legend smirking at you scarily.

 

 

Eunhyuk suddenly came and push Donghae behind him and smile sweetly to Hyoan who almost faint at the sight. He was beautiful. "I'm sorry. But we're his parents. I'm his umma Lee Hyukjae or known as Eunhyuk and this is his appa Lee Donghae." Eunhyuk introduces them with his still sweet smile on his face.

 

 

Hyoan's eyes widen. "W-what? Really?!" He asked, surprise.

 

 

Eunhyuk nodded his head. "Yes and since it is legal for man to get married. Haven't you seen the news when me and Donghae got married? It was all over Korea."

 

 

Hyoan mouth still hang open but shook himself back to reality. "Ah! Yes! I saw it... But just never heard of you two having a son, Lee Sunggyu."

 

 

Eunhyuk smile, "Yeah, we actually have two sons but we hid it from the media since we wanted them to have a normal life." Donghae suddenly snake his arms around Eunhyuk's waist and glared at the man.

 

 

"Oh..."

 

 

"Please don't tell anyone about Sunggyu being our son or people will treat him differently. They will take advantage of our poor innocent baby." Eunhyuk plead and pouted, making Hyoan blush at the sight. Now he knows where the boy got his cuteness from.

 

 

"Hyukkie." Donghae whined and buried his face to Eunhyuk's neck. He didn't like the way the man looks and blush at his Hyukkie.

 

 

"Oh! You were here for Sunggyu right?" Eunhyuk asked and Hyoan nodded his head. "Sunggyu is upstairs but got sick suddenly from yesterday." Eunhyuk pouted.

 

 

"I'm sorry!" Hyoan suddenly apologizes. "It was probably because of my boys that he got sick!"

 

 

Eunhyuk shook his head, "It's okay but please, please take care of him. He's very innocent and fragile that can break easily." Hyoan nodded his head.

 

 

After talking for a bit, they headed to Sunggyu's room. Sunggyu was still sleeping in his hamster pajama outfit, hugging his panda plushie that he didn't even notice or hear anyone coming to his room.

 

 

"His suit case is over there," Eunhyuk pointed to the bag by the bed and Hyoan went to take it. "Hae, please don't wake up Gyu and just take him to the car. He's still sick from yesterday." Eunhyuk said, sadden at the thought of his baby still sick and leaving him.

 

 

Donghae carried his son bridal style carefully and headed to Hyoan's car who had already prepare the car to leave. He placed Sunggyu in a seat and kisses his forehead before closing the car's door and turning to Hyoan.

 

 

"I'm warning you and your Infinite boys." Donghae begins, already scaring Hyoan. "If they hurt my baby I'll come and hurt them or I'll just let our ELF hurt them so I won't have to clean up anything." Hyoan nodded his head immediately. He made a mental note: Infinite boys, be good or die.

 

 

Eunhyuk smack the back of Donghae head and apologizes. "I'm sorry for Donghae words. He's our baby and we’re just scare to let him out by himself since he's only 16 but I'll warn you too." Hyoan gulped. Oh no! His beautiful angel is scary now! "They hurt my baby, I hurt them." Hyoan again, nodded his head immediately. He never saw that side of Eunhyuk before since he was always so cute and bubbly but the scary Eunhyuk scares him more than the scary Donghae. But, the latter was still beautiful though.

 

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk both gave Hyoan their phone numbers for emergency calls before Hyoan drove off to the dorm of Infinite.

 

 

Donghae turn to his wife and smirked, "Baby, scary you is hot." Eunhyuk blushes and hit Donghae's arm slightly before heading into their house.

 

 

"And oh, don't think I forgot about your punishment and since you just hit me in front of someone, that makes double the punishment." Eunhyuk's eyes widen as he stopped his foot step before running into the house with Donghae laughing evilly chasing him.

 

 


Sunggyu woke up and look around the unfamiliar room, this wasn't his room. He knew since his room was fill with poster of Super Junior, Exo, Infinite and tons of cute plushies. He pouted and got off the bed, still hugging his panda plushie who he always hugged to sleep and peek out the door.

 

 

He pouted again. His head was still dizzy but he didn't know where he was. There was no noise or body moving so he decided to go out the room and tour to see if there was any clue where the heck he was.

 

 

He tip-toe to a wall and peek out to see if there was anyone before tip-toeing to another wall like a ninja and peek out again. He did that for a while until he got tired and just walk casually.

 

 

INFINITE's Dorm

 

 

He reads on the front of the door and tilted his head.

 

 

Infinite's Dorm???

 

 

He thought for a bit until his eyes widen.

 

 

'What?!' Sunggyu screams in his head.

 

 

Sunggyu immediately turn his head to a different direction when he heard water running. Someone was taking a shower. He walks towards a door and heard someone humming but couldn't make out whose voice it was until the door swung open revealing a half- Myungsoo.

 

 

Sunggyu's eyes widen, "KAHHH!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs and then black out but Myungsoo mange to catch him before he hit the ground.

 

 

Right when Sunggyu scream the front door opens, "Sunggyu!" Hyoan shouted worriedly and rushes to wherever the scream came from.

 

 

The other members rush after and eyes widen at the sight. Myungsoo was half with only a towel wrap around his waist. His hair was wet as water runs down his body and Sunggyu was in his embrace.

 

 

"Myungsoo!" Hyoan shouted and rushes to the poor boy that fainted. "What are you trying to do to him?!" He grabbed Sunggyu away from Myungsoo and hug the boy worriedly. "For god sake Myungsoo! He's only 16! You can't him!"

 

 

Myungsoo raise an eyebrow. "What?! I was going to do that!" Sungyeol shouted, earning glares from everyone.

 

 

"How dare you Myungsoo! I was going to make him mine!” –Woohyun.

 

 

“No! He’s mine!” –Hoya.

 

 

“No! He’s mine!” –Dongwoo.

 

 

“No! Mine!” –Sungjong.

 

 

"Shut up, He’s already mine.” –Myungsoo. “And I didn’t try anything on him. I think seeing me half kind of shocked him so he fainted.” He explained.

 

 

"Oh," Hyoan said. "Then why didn't you just say so? I was about to call his parents and I wouldn't want that since they are scary and will literally cut all of your guys balls and feed it to Nemo." Hyoan shivered at the thought when remembering Donghae and Eunhyuk's words. The boys looked at him weirdly.

 

 

Hyoan puts Sunggyu back to bed and pray worriedly. "Please be okay, your parents are scary and my boys need their balls or else they won't be boys anymore but girls."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the best weekend ever!!!

I saw Infinite on Sunday in LA! (Jan. 10, 2016)

Sunggyu was so handsome! My bias! But Dongwoo been giving me these feels!!! >~<

Dongwoo was so adorable speaking English! He's so dorkable, I'll never get tired of him!

My bias wrecker! 

*DEAD*... x_x...

Annyeong! Until Next Time!