Chapter 6

Infinite's New Maknae

 

Chapter 6​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next following day, Sunggyu ran to Hyoan and stay with him for the time being. He was still not really use to living in the Infinite’s dorm. He sat on the couch pouting, nothing to do. He sighed, a habit of his when he tries to get someone's attention. Getting no one's attention, he whined and sulked deeper. 
 

 


"What is it Sunggyu?" Hyoan asked, his eyes still on the book he is reading. 

 



Sunggyu smiled cheekily, "I'm bored." He said, pouting. 

 



"Myungsoo!!! Sungyeol!!!" Their manager screamed at the top of his lungs. 

 



"What hyung?!" Myungsoo frowned with a half awake Sungyeol behind him. 

 



Hyoan smiled, "Go take Sunggyu to go play outside." 


 


Sungyeol's eyes widen. Him and Sunggyu... He could do so much in such time to the boy. "Yay! Let me change quickly!" He ran back to his room and started throwing off his sleepwear and changes to a white v neck shirt and a regular blue jean. 

 



"Let’s go!" Sungyeol came quickly back. He grabbed the younger's hand and headed out the door in a flash. 

 



The room turn silent, Hyoan still reading his book and Myungsoo still standing in his position. 

 



"Myungsoo..." 

 



"But hyung! Sungyeol can-"

 



"Myungsoo..." 

 



"Hyung! Sungyeol can take care of them both! I’m tired right now!" Myungsoo would love to spend time with the younger boy but damn was he tired. After a six straight hour of dance practice, who wouldn’t be dead tired. He need his beauty sleep! 

 



"Myungsoo, you know that's a lie... So, Myungsoo..." 

 



"Urghh... Fine!" Myungsoo whined, following right after grabbing his wallet, keys and backpack. 

 



Hyoan smirked as he heard the front door slam shut. He chuckled evilly before throwing his book away, gathering his hidden junk food, and turn on the T.V. Finally, everyone is out the dorm and he can finally lazy around as much as he wanted for now. He blessed Sunggyu for being bored because without him he wouldn't be able to get Sungyeol and Myungsoo out the door. The other members had schedules to take care of but not Myungsoo and Sungyeol. But, finally, he's all alone! 
 

 



"Ice cream!" 

 



"Sunggyu, don't run!" Sungyeol shouted after the boy running to the ice cream's truck. "You'll hurt yourself if you keep- Sunggyu!" 

 



Sunggyu clumsily tripped on his feet and fell face first to the ground. He started sobbing hard and crying on how much it hurt. "SungYeo-Yeol-Yeollie hy-hyungie!" He sobbed out. "M-Myungmyung!" 

 



Myungsoo curses under his breath. . The younger boy is crying but he looked so freaking adorable. And Myungmyung? How much cuter can he get?! He shrugged away the feeling and kneel down to Sunggyu. He took off his backpack and took out a first aid kit. Note to everyone, always carry a first aid kit! 

 



He took out a water bottle and wet the napkin before carefully wiping away the blood on Sunggyu's knee. While he was busy with the younger's knee, Sungyeol was busy with the younger's forehead. 

 



After the two finish bandaging the younger up, Sunggyu started sobbing again. 

 



"W-what's wrong?!" Sungyeol panics. "Are you hurt somewhere else too?!" He checks the younger but sees nothing. 

 



"I-I-ice c-cream g-gonee!" 

 



"I-it's o-okay, hyung w-will go buy y-you i-ice cream." Sungyeol dramatically sob with Sunggyu. 

 



Myungsoo roled his eyes and smack Sungyeol on the head, telling the older to stop being childish and for them to head to the ice cream store –two blocks from where they were.

 

 

Sungyeol whined at the hit while Sunggyu giggled, seeing the older male getting hit was always funny to him. He playfully pushed Sungyeol head and giggled cutely before running to Myungsoo and hide, forgetting about the ice cream. 

 



"Gyu~" Sungyeol whined, pouting. 

 



Sunggyu giggled and ran with Myungsoo. 

 



"Yah! Wait for me!" Sungyeol cried after, chasing the two younger. 
 

 



-Ice Cream Store- 
 

 


"Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream!" Sunggyu sings happily, sitting on their table waiting for their ice cream to arrive.

 



Myungsoo sighed, they really need to feed the younger boy actual food rather than ice cream. He couldn't even count how many times they had only feed him ice cream. I mean, what if he gets sick or something? How are they going to handle that when they panic when he got hurt a little only? Myungsoo shrug the thought away, not wanting it to come true though he wouldn’t mind taking care of the younger.



"Ice cream!" Sunggyu shouted, snapping Myungsoo out of his thoughts. 

 



"Ice cream!" Sungyeol imitated the younger but only got a smack to the head by Myungsoo who looked annoyed. Sungyeol glared, pouted, and 'hmp-ed' at the annoyed younger and turn his attention back to a giggling Sunggyu. 

 



Sunggyu grabbed a spoonful of his favorite strawberry ice cream and shoved it into his mouth happily, eyes disappearing with the huge smile running across his face. 

 



"Here, Myungmyung, ah~" Sunggyu said, telling Myungsoo to open his mouth so that he could feed him his ice cream. 

 



Sungyeol pouted, "But Gyu, what about Sungyeollie hyungie?" 

 



"Myungmyung, ah~" Sunggyu ignored the latter and continue on with Myungsoo who only glared at the spoon of ice cream. "M-Myungmyung, h-hate Gyu?" Sunggyu's eyes turn teary and that's was when Myungsoo started panicking. 

 



! Don't start crying! Myungsoo curses in his head. "A-ah?" Myungsoo awkwardly opened his mouth. Sunggyu quickly smile again, giggling at the same time. He shoved the spoon of ice cream into Myungsoo's mouth before pulling the spoon back and started it. 

 



Myungsoo's eyes widen, what the heck..? Why the heck did he just found that y and hot as hell?! 

 



"Oh god.." He heard Sungyeol whisper. "I can take him all day..." He couldn't help but the mentally agree with Sungyeol. 

 




After eating their ice cream, they head out to a nearby playground. To their luck, there was no one on the playground. The playground was silent and no kids were screaming or running around. 

 



"We should attack him now since no one is around." Myungsoo was suddenly startle when Sungyeol whispered into his ear. 

 



"Ouch!" Sungyeol whined, being hit again. "Myungsoo! I'm your hyung!" He cried. 

 



"Yeah, you are. A pedo hyung." Said Myungsoo. 

 




Sunggyu ran to the playground and headed for the slide. He has always love the slide since he was little. "Owie!" He suddenly cried when he got shock from the slide. Okay, maybe he doesn't like the slide anymore. 

 



"Bad!" Sunggyu scolded the slide and pouted away. 

 



He went on the swing, pushing his leg out and in. He sat there silently but then started to sing. His voice was sweet and loving. It was very captive. A beautiful captive voice. 

 



Not far from him was Myungsoo and Sungyeol listening to him sing. They hadn't heard the younger sing before. Not even once since the boy has been here. And boy do they agree, his voice was beautiful. Soft tone and just perfect.
 

 


"Wow, no wonder they wanted to add him in." Said Sungyeol. 
 

 


Myungsoo only nodding his head. His voice was damn beautiful. 

 



"You know what, I'll just attack him on my own." Said a determine Sungyeol. 

 



"Ouch! Myungsoo!”

 

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes before going away from a creepy determine Sungyeol. He doesn’t know how many times he had hit the older male but a creep like Sungyeol deserve it. I mean, who goes around every day determining to take advantage of a young boy.

 

 

Sungyeol sulked, rubbing his sored head before following behind Myungsoo. He sat on the swing next to Sunggyu while Myungsoo is pushing the younger boy.

 

 

Sunggyu giggled happily. “Yay! Higher!” He exclaimed.

 

 

“Stupid Myungsoo!” Sungyeol suddenly shouted, catching a deadly glared before-

 

 

“Opft!” Myungsoo stumble backward as Sunggyu swing back and hits him. He fell to the ground and groan. Stupid Sungyeol!

 

 

Sungyeol on the other hand, laughed evilly with his high pitch laugh. “Muhaha! No one can defeat –! Aahh!” Sungyeol screamed as he unknowingly swung of the swing, flying off to somewhere on the ground.

 

 

Sunggyu giggled as he saw the older male flying off. He had always wanted to tried to fly off the swing set too. Determine to do so, Sunggyu got in a ready position –swing still moving- and jumps off.

 

 

“WAHHH!!!”

 

 

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol came back to the dorm with an eyes swollen and bruise up Sunggyu.

 

 

Hyoan gapped at the sight and drops everything in his hands.

 

 

“Oh dear lord, we’re dead.”  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait!

I hope this chapter was enjoyable!

Annyeong, Until Next Time!