Chapter 3

Infinite's New Maknae

Chapter 3!

Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu woke up feeling much better and look around the room, it was the same room when he woke up yesterday. He got off the bed while hugging his panda plushie and headed out when he heard voices talking, laughing, and arguing playfully.

 

 

All the boys and managers were sitting and laughing as they talk, "H-Hyoan hyung." Sunggyu's small voice said as he hid himself behind the wall.

 

 

"Oh Sunggyu, I see you're up. Come eat!" He gestured for the small boy to sit next to him. Sunggyu hesitated but did so anyway. "We order food since no one in this room-" he glares at the boys, "-knows how to cook so we order instead. Is that okay?" He asked and Sunggyu just nodded.

 

 

He picked up his chopstick and pick a mini sausage but another chopstick also grabbed it. Sunggyu looked up and saw Myungsoo playfully glaring and mouthing 'mine'. Hyoan notice how Sunggyu looked and smack Myungsoo’s hand away. He grabbed the whole mini sausages plate and gave it to Sunggyu who smile adorably. Mehrong!

 

 

Sungyeol seeing the whole mini sausages plate handed to Sunggyu immediately pouted, "My-my sausages...... Nooo!" Sungyeol dramatically cried and lay on the floor, weeping while hitting the ground even more dramatic.

 

 

Sunggyu giggled but notice the looks he was getting from Myungsoo and stopped as he moved closer to Hyoan who smack all the boys in the heads while they whined because they didn’t know what they did wrong.

 

 

Jungryul and Youngjun –their two other managers- shook their head at the scene but turn their attention to Sunggyu who was again happily eating the plate of mini sausages. "Sunggyu, why did you decided to become a singer?" Jungryul suddenly asked.

 

 


"Super Junior." Sunggyu simply said, thinking of his parents. "I really like Super Junior and Exo. They're really big role models of mine and also because of… I-Infinite." Sunggyu blushed at the last part.

 

 


Youngjun blinked, "Aw! You're so cute! Admiring your hyungs and elders!" Youngjun suddenly tackled Sunggyu into a hug while Hyoan tried to get the man off the poor boy.

 

 

"Did you guys hear that boys? You guys are his role models!" Youngjun squealed.

 

 

“who’s you’re favorite in Infinite Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked, excited to hear the answer because he knew it was going to be him. Because why not? He’s handsome, charming, cute, hot, se-

 

 

“M-Myungsoo…”

 

 

“Aww!” Youngjun squealed again. “Ship! Ship!” Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong glared at their manager while Myungsoo only smirked and laughed evilly.

 

 

"But I like Exo's Kyungsoo more..."

 

 

And everyone frowned.

 

 

Breakfast went on with small talks and with Hyoan giving literally all the food to Sunggyu since one of the members –Sungyeol especially- will always happen to grab the food at the same time as Sunggyu.

 


Sunggyu was happy this morning. The food made him happy today. After breakfast, they all got dress comfortably and got ready to leave.

 

 

"Okay boys, practice the whole day today!" Hyoan cheered, the Infinite boys groan but Sunggyu smile. He was going to learn today!

 

 

The drive to the company building was loud. Before they even got to the car, everyone was fighting to see who gets to sit with the younger boy. In the end, Sunggyu ended up in the front seat with Hyoan while the other rest sulked on the back.

 

 

Sunggyu remain silent until his phone suddenly went off, playing Exo’s D.O cover of Nothing On You.

 

 

"Be quiet everyone!" Hyoan half screamed and half shouted, he was afraid. Who was it? Is it the boy's parent?! Oh god!

 

 

Sunggyu turn away and answered, "Umma?" Now, Hyoan was really afraid.

 

 

"Yes umma, I'm doing fine here. How are you and appa?" Sunggyu asked to the other line. A smile appeared on Sunggyu face when he heard that his appa and umma was missing him. He felt sad and wanted to go home but no, he had to chase his dreams.

 

 


After talking for a bit he finally hung up, "Bye umma, I love you too and tell appa I love him too."

 

 

“I love you too.” Woohyun creepily said from behind.

 

 

"Ow! hyung!" Woohyun whined when a water bottle hit his head as Hyoan glared at him and mouthed 'do you want die so early?!'

 

 

Sunggyu sighed and only look out the window through the ride. Did he make a bad decision? He misses his umma so much!

 

 

They finally reached the building and headed into their practice room. Hyoan turns on the lights and then headed to the speaker, putting the music on.

 

 

"Dongwoo!" Hyoan called him with Sunggyu standing next to him.

 

 

He pushes Sunggyu towards the leader, "Since you're the leader you teach him the dance move."

 

 

"Okay!"

 



"No but, I want you be a good leader," unless you don't want to die, he thought, "and teach him the newest song dance. Do I make- wait, did you say okay?" Dongwoo nodded his head happily. Hyoan gave him a weird look before saying an okay and patted the leader’s head awkwardly.

 

 

“Hyung! Why can’t I teach Sunggyu?!” Hoya sulked. “I am the main dancer for some reason!” He sassily said.

 


Dongwoo turn to Sunggyu and hurriedly them away from the whining Hoya to their own little corner.

 

 

"Did you tried to learn the move?" He asked again and Sunggyu shook his head, feeling bad.

 

 

Dongwoo nodded, “It’s okay, I’ll teach you slowly. Just follow my steps." He said and starts moving his body while Sunggyu copy confusingly.

 

 

Dongwoo couldn’t help but to chuckle as he see Sunggyu trying to copy his movements. He didn’t tell Sunggyu to stop but just continue letting the younger copy him cutely. He spinned amazingly and stop right in front of Sunggyu. He gestured for the younger to also do the move. Sunggyu was amazed by the move but when the older gestured for him to copy it, he hesitated. He was never the type to dance. Sunggyu bit his lip, closes his eyes and spin.

 

 

"Kyah!" Sunggyu screamed when he landed wrongly on his feet and fell backward.

 

 


Dongwoo's eyes widen and unknowingly reaches for Sunggyu hands. He too, also fell and landed on top of Sunggyu with their faces just inches away from one another. Dongwoo was in between Sunggyu's leg.

 

 

"Oh my god! Dongwoo! The poor child is only 16!" Hyoan screamed, running and pushes Dongwoo off Sunggyu who hugged the older as he hid his blushing face.

 

 

Myungsoo glared at the leader, “What the hell?”

 

 

Sungyeol frowned, “Why is everyone trying to him first?! It was my idea first!” HE shouted, earning glared from everyone and a smack to the head by Myungsoo.

 

 

"Shut up Sungyeol! He’s going to be mine!” –Hoya

 



"No! He’s going to be mine!” –Sungjong.

 

 

“No! My mother-in-law already heard me saying ‘I love you’ to him so he’s mine!” –Woohyun .

 

 

“Shut up everyone!” Dongwoo shouted in the longest time they have ever heard him. “He’s mine, end of story.”

 

 

Hyoan glared at Dongwoo, ignoring what he had just said and pointed at the leader. "Don't try again or I swear on all of your balls that I won't be the one cutting them and feeding to a family of Nemos!"

 

 

The boys gave him a weird look before Hyoan pull Sunggyu out of the dance room. After a while Hyoan and Sunggyu came back with an ice cream cone in Sunggyu's hands. The boy was smiling happily.

 

 

Sungyeol's eyes widen, "Ice cream!" He shouted excitingly. He ran to the two and hand out his hand, waiting for an ice cream to be place in his hands but it never appeared.

 

 


He frowned, "Where's mine?" He asked.

 

 

Hyoan replied, "Only Sunggyu has one." Sungyeol turn to the younger and opened his mouth, waiting to be fed.

 

 

Sunggyu pouted and handed him the ice cream instead. Sungyeol smile, closing his mouth and grab for it but Hyoan smack his hand away and told the younger to continue eating and not care about Sungyeol.

 

 

Sungyeol pouted and immediately took a big bite of the ice cream before running away screaming, "Muhaha!!! You'll never catch-" then he hit a wall before he even finished his sentence.

 

 

Sunggyu giggled and went to the man groaning in pain. "You want some?" He asked oh so adorably, blinking his eyes innocently.

 

 

Sungyeol's eyes widen at the sight. Too cute! He thought and suddenly tackled Sunggyu to the ground with the ice cream flying to wherever.

 

 

"Kyah!" Sunggyu screamed when he was suddenly tackle to the ground with Sungyeol on top of him.

 

 

"I can't take it anymore! He's too cute!!!" Sungyeol shouted and tried kissing the boy’s face.

 

 

"Kyahhh!" Sunggyu screamed again, pushing Sungyeo’s face away from his.

 

 

"Yah! Sungyeol! You can't! He's only 16 years old for god sake! Wait till he's a little older!" Hyoan shouted and tried to pull the kissing Sungyeol off the screaming innocent boy.

 

 

"Yah hyung! Sunggyu’s already mine!" Dongwoo shouted at their manager and also tried to help pull Sungyeol off the boy while Myungsoo pull the screaming innocent boy as he angrily push Sungyeol’s head –and lips- with his foot.

 

 

Sungjong grinned, handing out his hand, waiting for money to be place down. “Told you Sungyeol was going to explode today.” He smirked evilly as the money were place down.

 

 

“Now, I need to kill Sungyeol for trying to kiss my princess!” –Sungjong.

 

 

And with that, loud crashes and noises were heard from the inside of the Infinite’s practice room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chapter was worth the wait...? 

Sorry, I've been busy with school lately! >~< I'll tried to update faster than usual! 

Annyeong, Until Next Time!