Chapter 5

Infinite's New Maknae

Chapter 5! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day after Hyoan’s screaming about saving yourself, children, wife and husband, it was finally their free day. Sunggyu was so excited because they were going to the amusement park today!

 

 

"Whoa!" Sunggyu said excitingly as they arrive at the amusement park. He was amaze at how big the roller coaster was and how fast it went. His eyes sparkles at the scene in front of him. 
 

 


"Are you excited Sunggyu?" Hyoan asked as he see the younger boy just looking towards the theme park. 
 


Sunggyu nodded, "Yes! I have never been here before!" He said. "Appa and umma was always too busy to take Gyu and Yeollie hyungie out to play." He said sadly. His parents were always busy with their schedules that they could never make much time for him or Chanyeol. 
 

 


"Really?" Hyoan asked, surprised. "Well, then let’s have fun today!" He grabbed Sunggyu's hand and ran towards the ticket line. Sunggyu giggled excitingly and ran also. 
 

 


Hyoan bought all their tickets and handed each wrist bands to the boys. Each boy had a wrist band around their wrist, indicating that they can go to all the rides. Sunggyu jumps happily because that mean he can go on all the rides!
 

 


Their first ride was a roller coaster called Twister. They quickly got into the ride since it was still early in the morning. The amusement park was literally empty at the moment. Sunggyu excitingly went to sit in the front of the ride while Hyoan gulped, he never like sitting in the very front. Just as he sees Dongwoo was about to sit next to Woohyun, he pushes the leader to the seat next to Sunggyu and quickly sat himself down next to Woohyun. 

 



Dongwoo threw their manager a 'I love you so much' look before he went and sat down with a smiley Sunggyu. Sunggyu pull the bar down and tried to belted himself but couldn't, struggling to but the belt in. Dongwoo smiled and helped the younger belt himself before belting himself after. 

 



"Thank you!" He said happily and swing his feet back in forth, legs not touching the ground. 
 

 


Once everyone was seated and safely secured, a man on the loud speaker shouted. "Are you ready?!" 

 



"Kyahh!!" Sunggyu shouted excitingly, swinging his feet faster. Dongwoo on the other hand couldn't help but to smile a little at the younger's excitement. The younger looked so adorable at the moment. 

 



"Let’s go!" And as the man on the speaker said, the roller coaster shot out. Sunggyu screamed happily. Who'd ever thought this could be so fun? 

 

 


"Oh god! What have I done to deserve this!?!?!" Sungyeol shouted, eyes tightly closed. 
 

 


"Aahh!!" Hoya screamed. "You tried to plan to a 16 year old boy!!" He added to his scream. 
 

 


"At least I didn't –! At least I didn’t tried to get a kiss from him like s-someONE!!" Sungyeol screamed loudly as the roller coaster took a huge drop. 
 

 

“You ! D-don’t add me to you crap!!” Myungsoo shouted, eyes tightly closed

 


"Sunggyu! I will definitely make you mineee! I will finish my missionnn!!!" Sungyeol shouted as the ride took a harsh turn.

 



"S-shut –UPPP!!!" Hyoan also shouted from the front as another huge drop appear again. 

 


Each of the members and Hyoan stumbles off the ride while Dongwoo and Sunggyu were the only ones looking find and actually enjoyed the ride. Sunggyu jumps happily. The first ride was awesome! 
 

 


"Hyoan hyung, let’s go to that one!" Sunggyu pointed the Super Drop with wide sparkly eyes. The members and Hyoan turn to look at the pointed ride and gapped. They watched as the ride took the people all the way to the top and unexpectedly drops really fast. 
 

 


"H-hehe... Dong-Dongwoo can go with you... He loves rides." Hyoan pushes the leader to the youngest member. 

 



Sunggyu giggled, "Really?! Woo hyungie let’s go!" Sunggyu unexpectedly grabbed the leader's hand and pulls him to the direction of the super drop. All the members sighed in relieve. Though they like him, his love of rides was killing them. Now, they can just make Sunggyu take Dongwoo to all the rides because the leader also loves rides so It’s a win-win situation. 
 

 


After the super drop, Sunggyu dragged Dongwoo to almost every ride in the theme park. Their hands were lock together the whole time and unsurprisingly, Dongwoo didn't mind at all since it was only him that can have the younger boy now. He could win and take the younger’s heart away –not literally but yeah, you know what I mean.

 



Sunggyu's stomach growled, he was starting to feel hungry now after all the rides they went too. Dongwoo turn to the sound and smile at the younger boy. He leaded them to the food court with Sunggyu following like a lost little puppy. Sunggyu slightly squeeze their interlock hands, telling him to hurry up because he was hungry. Dongwoo chuckle at the cute act. He will be mine!!
 

 


"Hyunggg~" Sunggyu whined, pouting. "Can't we just eat everything?" He asked, letting his hand open up widely, indicating everything. 
 

 


"No Sunggyu, we can't. I don't have that much money on me." Said Dongwoo, stopping at a burger booth. 

 



He pouted, glaring slightly. "Fine, but I want a toy in my burger box." He huffed adorably while Dongwoo only smile at his act, trying to stay calm or else he might just become a Sungyeol.

 



In the end Sunggyu got his bear toy, squealing happily on how cute it was. Dongwoo on the other hand smile the whole time being with the younger. He got some fires and fed it to the younger since he was too busy playing rather the eating. 

 



When they finished eating, they finally realize that the manager and the members were nowhere seen. Dongwoo scolded himself while Sunggyu only blink innocently. Dongwoo locked their hands again –taking advantage of this moment and went to go look for the others. Sunggyu pouted, he wanted to go on more rides but 'meanie Woo hyungie' won't let him because they just ate. 
 

 


Sunggyu follow as he looked around the amusement park, admiring how big and pretty it was. He suddenly stopped, pulling Dongwoo back. 

 



"Sunggyu, what are-"

 



"Hyung! Look! Look! Look!" Sunggyu squealed. "It's so cuteee~" He pointed to a big fluffy panda in a store window display. "Gyu want it! Can Gyu have it? Pwease~" He pouted with big round eyes.
 

 


"Sunggyu it's-"

 



"Gyu will love hyungie forever!" He said as he made a big heart out of his hands. 
 

 


"Fine." Said Dongwoo, defeated. I mean how could denied the younger boy when he’s looking at you with big adorable sparkling eyes.

 



"Yay!!" He cheered happily, cutely clapping his hands. 
 

 


They went inside the store and Dongwoo asked for the big panda on the store window display. He paid for it and handed the panda to Sunggyu who couldn't stop squealing on how cute it was. 

 



Dongwoo turn around and was suddenly caught off guard by a sudden surprise kiss by the younger boy. He blushed madly when he came to realize that Sunggyu had just peck his cheeks.

 



"Thank you hyungie!" Sunggyu cheered. "Hyungie, this is Taozi. He reminds me of Exo’s Tao sunbae." He said happily, kissing the adorable panda bear.

 



Dongwoo kept quiet the whole time, still trying to get the fact that Sunggyu had just kiss him was cheek. His heart started thumping rapidly. 

 



"Woo hyu- Where are we going?" Sunggyu was surprise. Dongwoo had just grabbed his hand and dashes quickly to an empty small area.
 

 


"Hyu-"

 



Sunggyu was cut off when Donwoo suddenly hugged him.

 

 

The younger blink confusingly.

 

 

“Are you sick?”

 



"S-Sunggyu I-
 

 


"Sunggyu! Dongwoo! Where have you too been?!"

 

 

Sunggyu smiled widely, pushing Dongwoo off him and ran to Hyoan. “Look what Dongwoo hyungie got me!” He happily shoved the panda into Hyoan’s face, showing how cute it was. Dongwoo coughed awkwardly when he receives glares from the members.

 

 

“W –what?”

 

 

Woohyun glared at him, “Don’t you dare try anything. He’s mine.”

 

 

“Shut up Woohyun, he’s already mine. He kissed me first.” Myungsoo adds in.

 

 

“So? He kissed me too.”

 

 

“WHAT?!” The five members shouted, getting looks from passenger walking by.

 

 

Dongwoo smirked, “See, he’ll be mine soon.” Dongwoo said before we walked away to where Sunggyu and their manager was at.

 

 

“That bastard. Sunggyu will be mine!! Muahaha!!!”

 

 

“Shut up Sungyeol, no one cares about you.” –Sungjong.

 

 

And everyone walked away from a sulking Sungyeol who yells at them that he’ll make Sunggyu his.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chapter was fine! 

Annyeong, Until Next Time! 

I love how Sunggyu is the youngest in this. They took care of him so well and treat him as a cute baby. All the things he do they tell him to be careful or the things they bring, it was for Sunggyu's health!