He Yi And Mi Nyu For Tae Kyung

Only In My Dream

It was lunch time.

He Yi approached Mi Nyu and poked her forehead.

"What were you doing with Tae Kyung after the meeting?" she asked.

"I just went with them because the principal called for us," Mi Nyu explained.

"Oh, geurae? *Scoff*, so the principal included YOU?????" the fairy said, pointing at her nemesis.

And Mi Nyu nodded. "What do I do? He is the principal."

"Why does it have to be you? And why not me?" He Yi complained.

"And why are you complaining?" Tae Kyung asked her.

He Yi straightened her skirt and her hair as Tae Kyung wickedly looked at her. She grew jealous when the class president put his arm around the pig rabbit girl.

"Got a problem if the principal had her as audience?" he explained.

He Yi left in fury, leaving Tae Kyung to look at Mi Nyu.

"Next time, if that girl offends you, tell me," he said before he left.

Mi Nyu's chest throbbed when he said that.

"I wanna scream..." she murmured.

"Are you all right?" a soft voice whispered to her ears.

When she looked, it was Jeremy.

"Ah, ye...."

The half-British looked at her with a slight frown. 

"You should learn to pull the other girl's hair so that she won't bully you, you know," he said.

"But I don't want to be a mean girl," she replied.

"It has nothing to do with being mean," Jeremy said. "It has something to do with defending yourself. Your oppa will not always be with you, you know."

Mi Nyu nodded at him, who was his Jolie stuffed toy lovingly while lecturing her.

"If she bullies you, tell me!" Jeremy offered with a childish smile.

"Oh...ye...." she nodded unsurely.

Then, Jeremy left. Mi Nam came in and told her that they eat lunch together.

************

That afternoon, Korean lesson time.

He Yi fumed as she looked at Mi Nyu, who was sitting beside the person at her front. She had to make an uproar so that the teacher will call and send Mi Nyu out of the room. She formed a ball out of paper and threw it at Mi Nyu, who was hit at the head.

"Ah!" Mi Nyu screamed, but not too loudly.

The teacher turned around and saw Mi Nyu massaging her head.

"What was that noise, Go Mi Nyu?" he asked. "If you are being noisy, get out, sit on your legs, and raise your hands up high."

"But, Seonsaengnim, someone threw a ball of paper at me," she rationalized.

The teacher asked who, but no one told the truth. In anger, the teacher warned all of them not to be noisy in class. Since no one was willing to admit, all  he could do was to give the warning to all. He Yi did not know what to feel: to get angry that Mi Nyu was not punished, or to  be happy that Mi Nyu was singled out.

After Korean class, Tae Kyung went over to He Yi and slapped her.

"I saw you throw that paper at her," he told her angrily.

"And why would you slap me?" He Yi shouted at him  bitterly. "Is that how you treat a lady?"

"And are you acting like a lady?" he countered back.

He pulled Mi Nyu away from the classroom, and they stayed near the next classroom.

"You don't deserve this, all right? Just do your  best, and don't let her and her friends hurt you," he told her lovingly.

"Why are you being like this, Hyungnim?" she asked.

But Tae Kyung did not answer. He maintained a stoic face and answered that the did not know.

"But this I know, if anything goes wrong with you and her, I will defend you."

He smiled at her, and she blushed.

"Why do you only smile...at me?" she finally asked.

Tae Kyung got  his glance away, and told her he did not know.

"Let's get back to the classroom," he told her. "Science class is up next, and Sa-seonsaengnim is gonna be here."

Just in time, Sa Yu Ri came, and Mi Nyu was shocked to see the other lady not wearing angel wings and angel costumes.

"Oh, I remember, I am in a dream!" Mi Nyu told herself. "But wait, the AN Jell leader is....our science teacher?"

"Why are you still here?" Sa-ssaem asked them.

Tae Kyung bowed in apology and told her that he and Mi Nyu had talked about something important.

"Well, Tae Kyung-opp...I mean, Tae Kyung, you are my favorite student, so I'll forgive you," the teacher said to him sweetly. "Now, please get inside the classroom.

And the students obeyed.

********

After classes.

Mi Nyu went to her locker to place her things. When she locked her locker shut, He Yi came with her friends, and she blocked Mi Nyu with her legs. Mi Nyu tripped as a result.

"Why are you walking like that?" He Yi taunted. 

Mi Nyu looked at her with bitter and defiant eyes.

"You better not mess with me!" He Yi angrily told her before walking away.

Mi Nyu glared at them, when someone held out a hand for her to hold. When she looked at the person, it was Shin Woo.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked.

She shook her head and held his hand. When he pulled her up, he noticed blood on her cheeks.

"Come with me," he said kindly as he pulled her gently.

"Never mind, I'll take care of myself," she declined.

Shin Woo looked at her sadly. "You always called me hyung, even if you are supposed to call me Oppa."

Then, she looked at him laugh at his blunder.

"What the heck? We are even of the same age. Why would you even call me Oppa?"

"Shin Woo-hyung...."

"Anyway, I want to help you....if that is the one way you could forgive me for confessing to you in middle school," Shin Woo told her.

She looked at him sadly, as she noted sadness in his eyes. Nevertheless, she allowed him to lead her to wherever he wanted to lead her.