Poisoned

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

OVER 250 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS BTW. Font in purple is spoken in English.

 

Author POV

 

“Ok, so this is the plan” Jaejoong explained leaning forward. The other four followed his stance and listened attentively. “Remember the old auditorium we practiced late nights?”

“Yeah, wasn’t it rebuilt now?” Changmin asked.

“Yes.” Jaejoong nodded. “It’s all rebuilt and superb”

“You went there?!” Yoochun verified.

“WITHOUT US?!” Junsu shrieked

“You idiots! Listen to me!” Jaejoong groaned.

“Junsu-ah calm down” Yunho held onto the younger male’s shoulder. “Let’s listen to him and then kill him together, arasseo?”

“Yah! Jung Yunho!” Jaejoong hissed.

“Some people lied to their manager and came here” Changmin reminded the idiotic hyungs. “So please let him talk”

“This is why I like you the most Min”

“For the 100th time hyung” Changmin sighed. “I don’t like men”

“Yah! Can't you see that I'm planning on getting married to my woman!” Jaejoong gritted his teeth at the maknae.

“You can be biual”

“Oh god!” Jaejoong groaned. “You’re impossible!”

“I wish Reya were here” Junsu giggled looking at JaeMin fight. “She’ll love this”

“She’ll be here soon so please listen to me” Jaejoong partly urged mostly pleaded. No, he didn’t want her to know of his little idea.

The four quietened and waited to listen to the oldest. Jaejoong looked at the four, breathed in a deep breath and told them of his plan.

“She always mumbles how much she loves our song ‘You’re my melody’. So I was thinking-”

“You’re going to propose while we sing in the background?” Yoochun asked

“Something like that” Jaejoong corrected with clenched jaws. “So shut up and listen, will you?!”

Yoochun swallowed his spit and gestured Jaejoong to continue.

“She has never seen us perform together so I was thinking of, you know, maybe have an unofficial reunion, sing this song together for her and once we sing it, you know,” Jaejoong smiled to himself later looking at the rest who were also grinning like idiots. “I’ll have Heyri bring the rings and I’ll pop the question”

“So, you’ll propose after singing, I see” Junsu mumbled.

“Yep” Jaejoong nodded. “So” Jaejoong turned his focus at the TVXQ members. “Yunho-ah, Changmin-ah” He held onto their hands. “Will you help me get my girl?”

Yunho and Changmin shot looks at each other. Both knew that their secret interactions right now were something SM would never allow. If the news of them performing together is leaked, it would turn the whole KPop industry upside down.

Then again, they loved the three more than they loved their own families and the both of them would do anything for their hyung/part-time omma. On top of that, they have come to love Reya and Heyri a lot and wish nothing more than Jaejoong to settle down with his family.

Yunho raised his brows at the maknae who smirked back. Yunho’s lips too broke into a smirk. Both nodded, mentally agreeing and turned to meet a tensed JYJ staring hopefully at them.

“When’s the performance?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong was on his feet hugging his two former bandmates muttering thankyou’s a million times.

“Stop thanking and cook us instead. I’m hungry” Changmin grumbled.

“Of course” Jaejoong sighed a laugh. “I’ll whip out something right now”

“Welcome back piggy” Junsu hugged Changmin. Together, the five of them headed to the kitchen to help make dinner together.

 

Nathan on the other hand is in two minds whether to call Jaejoong or not. He informed Kailaash because he managed to coax Nathan to tell him why his sister wasn’t answering his call the whole day.

“Tell him Nate” Laura urged her boyfriend. “Just because she asked not to, it doesn’t mean we should listen to her. Jaejoong needs to know about this.”

It was only a milligram of mercury that caused the irresistible burning and itching sensation in her body. Reya, who rested on her bed refused to wake up once little Sophie tried to pull her from the bed. Heyri rushed to her uncle and complained that Reya pushed her away. Once Nathan headed inside, he found Reya sweating and whimpering. He forced her to open her eyes and she cried, informing that it felt as if she was on fire. She was rushed to hospital but made her friend promise that he wouldn’t breathe a word about this to Jaejoong. Deep down, she knew that she was poisoned by one of his sasaengs and that knew it would kill Jaejoong once he knows of her state.

“I know” Nathan sighed. “But won’t he erupt?”

“Imagine how he’d erupt once he learns that we hid this from him?”

Nathan sighed in defeat and slumped down on his seat. His eyes fell on little Heyri who was trying hard to see through the tainted glass door. She was crying overhearing Reya empty out her stomach.

“You think she’ll hide it from Jaejoong?” Laura asked pointing at Sophie. “It’s only a matter of time until she gets hold of a phone and calls him”

Nathan bit his nails staring at his niece hiccup watching her mother get treated. Deep down he wanted Jaejoong to be here with him because he was scared. Reya had ingested the poison the night before and the doctors were truthfully shocked as to how she stood on her feet for so long. He is beating himself for not checking up on her before.

“If I don’t tell him, he’ll kill me, don’t you think so?” Nathan asked Laura in fright.

“He’ll kill the both of us honey” Laura sighed.

 

 

“Oh god!” Changmin moaned with half lidded eyes “This pavlova is mouth-watering!”

“Finish it off Changmin” Jaejoong passed him the plate and smiled “Reya will make more for me anyways”

“Seriously hyung, the both of you can open up a restaurant together and earn millions” Yunho commented stealing another piece of the dessert.

“Good idea Yunho-ah” Jaejoong laughed. “I might do that once I’m done being an idol”

“But we have more time to think of that hyung, we’re still young” Changmin commented quite seriously

“True. We have more to give to our fans” Junsu seconded.

“Yeah, we need our fame to get the right girl”

“We are finding it difficult to get a girl because of our fame Chunnie” Yunho corrected him. “I don’t want to remind you the crazy you got into, right?”

“Oh god no!” Yoochun choked. “I still want to kill that b*tch for what she did to me”

“You know what’s worse?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter