Jerk Jaejoong, Punishments and Good Night Kisses

My Friend's Death Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS! Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Reya POV

 

So we got back home, I put Soph to sleep, but Mr. Hotshot didn’t come yet. It actually beats me why those women think that I like him. I know my breath quickens whenever he’s close to me, but that’s just because I like him as an idol, but not as a boyfriend. He is the Kim Jaejoong, I am the nerd. I can only treat him as one of my boyfriends (got too many biases, LOL) in my imagination. I perfectly know my limits.

I really am acting like a wife now, waiting for this jerk of a husband come back home. Pretty faced er! Nah he just isn’t a pretty face now, he’s actually hot with all that army body. The jackass has tuned his phone off too. Urgh! I hate him! My precious sleep!!!!!!!!

At around 11:30 the idiot opened the door. Meet drunk Jaejoong removing his sneakers out.

“Yah! Ajushi what happened to your phone?”  No reply

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, can’t you hear me?”

He brushed passed me and headed to the kitchen. That’s it, I’m calling him Jerk Jaejoong from now. I followed him to the kitchen.

“Yah!” *poking his arm* “Answer me” *poking once more*

“What?!” He snapped at me. “Just go sleep.” He kept the water back into the fridge. What’s with him now?

He moved away from me and lost balance. I immediately caught him. “You’re drunk.”

“Stop stating the obvious.” He held my waist resting on me. I’m so gonna kick his tomorrow.

“When did you become me?” I took him to the couch

“When did you start liking someone more than me?” Huh?

“You’re drunk.” I stood up to move when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

If I hadn’t held the back of the couch, I would have kissed him. Nearly lost my first kiss to him! He looked right into my eyes. My breath hitched.

What am I to do? Push away? How can I when he is looking at me? Is there something on my face? Why am I suddenly feeling self-conscious?

“Who is he?” I frowned, although my whole body shivered listening to his voice.

Since when did he have such an effect on me? Now both his hands were on my waist. I was starting to lose my hold on the couch. Get away from him Reya! I pushed myself away, pulled his hands from my waist and headed to my room.

“Answer me Reya!”

“Let’s talk once you’re sober”

“No, we’re talking right now.”

This jerk pinned me on to the wall right before I climbed up the stairs. He reeked of alcohol.

“Jaejoong-ssi” I spoke softly. This sharp gaze shivered me to the core, though I wasn't sure why I felt excited more than scared with him this close to me.

“Why don’t you call me oppa?” He gently held my chin to face his face that was dangerously close to mine.

I kept staring at him. I opened my mouth to talk but I seemed to have lost my voice. Once I regained my voice

“Well you are neither my brother, nor my boyfriend. So why should I?” It was a mere whisper

“I’m elder to you. Call me oppa.”

“I call you Ajushi” He sighed.

“Why are you this difficult? Each time I think I have gotten closer to you, you-” And he ran his fingers on my cheek, later slightly brushing my lips. I felt really weak in his touch. I looked into his eyes trying to figure out what this drunk jerk was thinking completing resisting the urge to close my eyes to enjoy his touch.

“Jaejoo-” I was cut off when he pressed his lips on mine.

My body froze. Everything was blurry, except for this man who was my lower lip. His grip on me loosened and his hands reached my neck. Electric heat rushed within me, shivering me to my very core. I stared at him close his eyes and continue his act. I felt a tear fall from the corner of my eye. This isn’t how I wished to give my first kiss, especially not when he was drunk. I know I should push him away but my body wasn’t responding to my brain. Pulling away he kissed my forehead. I clenched my fists to control this weird, fluffy, happy and equally hurting feeling that developed within me.

He climbed up, leaving a stunned me on the foot of the stairs. I just lost my first kiss to Kim Jaejoong. Am I dreaming? How could he treat me like this? Why did I let him to? Does he think of me as some easy girl to kiss and just go?

Bye my sleep.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I woke up with a slight headache. After having a wash, I came down to meet Reya.

“Jaejoong-ssi, the office called me to fix a slight problem. I’ll let you know if I get late.” I nodded at her and she left.

An hour later, Heyri came down

“Ajushi, where’s Ray?”

“Office” Looking at her “You brushed your teeth?” She nodded. I gave her the milk and food

“Why did you come late?”

“Those uncles took me somewh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter