Eight

Wolf Prince and His Three Kisses

Eight

"Why the teacher suddenly shuffled our seats?" Baekhyun complaint about the new arrangement. They really have no idea about the arrangement and when they first entered the class this morning, they saw the notice and their name with seat number on the board.

 

"Why only Kris hyung and Luhan hyung can remain in their seats?" Lay also quite annoyed with the arrangement as he needs to move to the back, but on the other side of the class, near the window. He likes his current seat better as it is near with his group members and it's on the second row from the board.

 

"I still can understand why they remained Kris hyung at his seat, but I really couldn't see the point of remaining Luhan hyung at his seat and put Chanyeol at the most front row. Wouldn't he block other students' view with his height?" Chen added his point. His seat is now at the most front row with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

"Yah, what do you mean by that, Chen?" Luhan frowned. Indirectly, Chen was trying to say that he is short and should sit in front and not at the back. But he loves his seat, though sometimes he admits that Chanyeol's height did block his view.

 

Chen laughed. "No hard feeling, Luhan hyung. I still love you the way you are."

 

"But not as much as I love you, hyung." Sehun grinned wickedly at Chen.

 

"Yah, Oh Sehun." Chen made a face at him. Sehun really likes to conquer Luhan to himself. Among their hyungs, Luhan is one of them that can really tolerate with whatever things that they do.

 

"Hyung knows what you want. We'll get your bubble tea after school today." Luhan laughed when Chen brooding even more as he took Sehun's side.

 

Sehun put both his thumbs up to Luhan. "That's why Luhan hyung is the best."

 

They all smiled looking at Sehun's childish behavior. Their maknae was like never grow up. He only grows in height.

 

"The teacher must be not realized one mistake on the seat arrangement." Kai has been observing the arrangement and the first thing that he noticed that they put Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol together. Did the teacher actually looking for trouble or what?

 

"What?" Chanyeol asked Kai. Why he didn't notice anything?

 

"They put both the quiet hyungs at the back and the Beagle Line together in a row and side by side. I don't know what will happen to this class later." Kai answered him with his stoic face.

 

"I think they purposely did that so that they can control the beagles. Their seats are nearer to the teacher's table anyway." Suho voiced out his opinion.

 

"But the question is can anyone control them?" Tao questioned again.

 

All of them except the three laughed. Three of them are so famous as the troublesome trio. They love to joke and pull pranks on others when they're bored. Nothing could stop them once they have planned to do something.

 

Overall, Suho was moved to one row behind which closer to Kris. Xiumin was placed right in front of Lay. Chanyeol with Baekhyun and Chen moved to the front while Luhan and Kris maintained at their current seats.

 

When they were laughing with each other, all of them turned their gaze to Jessica that took her seat at Baekhyun previous seat. They were too busy looking at their group members' seat that they didn't notice Jessica was placed right beside Luhan.

 

"Hello, neighbor." Luhan smiled at Jessica.

 

Jessica smiled back to Luhan as she put down her bag and books on the table. "This table has no drawer is it?" Jessica asked Luhan.

 

"No. That's the only table in the class without drawer." Baekhyun answered it. Most of the time he used Luhan drawer to keep his book.

 

"How you managed your book, Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun grinned at him. No wonder he always saw his books on the table. Usually they only put the book for that particular subject on the table and the others they stored it inside.

 

"You can use my drawer if you want. Baekhyun used to keep his book inside the bottom drawer. I only used the first two." Luhan offered his drawer.

 

"Or you can use mine." Kris offered his. His drawers are mostly empty since he doesn't use his textbook that much unless the teacher requires it.

 

"No, thank you, Kris. I'lI use Luhan's one. But, is that really okay with you, Luhan?" She asked for Luhan's confirmation. It will be easier to put her books inside Luhan's drawer as his table is just beside her.

 

Luhan nodded. "No problem."

 

"Jessica noona, I saw you at the dance room the other day. You really can dance. Do you want to join me today? I could use a sparing." Kai suddenly remembered what he wanted to ask her. For a good ten minutes, he watched her practicing her dance that day. But she didn't notice him as she has been too absorb in her practice.

 

Jessica thinks for a while and then she looked at Kris and Baekhyun. She needs to confirm with them first if they want to have the group discussion today. But practicing dance with Kai sounds good too as everyone knows Kai's dance skill is like one of the best in Venus High.

 

"We can do the discussion tomorrow. I have no issue with that." Kris said it without she even asks it first. From her look he can guessed that's what she's going to ask.

 

"I also can use that time to practice my piano." Baekhyun agreed with Kris.

 

"Then, noona will join you after class, Kai." Jessica agreed right away.

 

"Coolbean. See you, noona!"

 

~~~

 

"Kris hyung, why are you here?" Tao asked him when he saw him joining the basketball training for today. Xiumin, Luhan, Lay and Sehun were still in the changing room. So, he left first to stretch. Then he saw Kris already warm up in the court.

 

"If I'm not here, where should I be now?" Kris asked in wonder. He plays basketball with them regularly and why today should be different? Nowadays, his group members always asked him something that he couldn't really get the meaning behind the questions.

 

"Errr.. the dance room?"

 

Kris frowned right away. He gets what Tao meant by that. "No, Tao. Hyung doesn't like Soo Yeon as what you and the other members thought. I treat her just like how I treat you and the others. What makes you think that I like her more than a friend?"

 

"The way you talk and look at her, Kris."

"The way you worried about her."

"The way you try to protect her when you thought other students might harm her."

 

Kris turned to Xiumin, Luhan and Lay. Only Tao and Sehun kept quiet, doesn't want to push Kris further. They think it's better if just the hyungs talk to him. Kris won't really get violence with Xiumin, Luhan and Lay since the three of them were the soft spoken type when talking.

 

"Those were only your assumption, isn't it? I know my feelings better than any of you." Kris completely denied it all. Why they are so sure about it when he should be the one to feel it?

 

"Kris, you know that you don't get the title of boy who cried wolf for nothing, right. Do you know that we always bet what will be your next action behind your back?" Luhan tried to make him realize. Every day when he went back home with him, Kris always talked about Jessica. Not that he complaint or anything, but Kris needs to learn to accept what his heart tells him. Most of the time, Kris just ignored his heart and only used his brain to feel.

 

"You need to trust your heart, Kris. Your brain won't understand what your heart is trying to tell you." Xiumin added his point. He always adores Kris intelligence, but when he neglected his own feelings too much, it won't be healthy for him.

 

"Why is it so important for me to admit my own feeling?" Kris muttered under his breath. He heard this since he was five. His family and his friend always asked him to be honest with what he felt.

 

Lay looked at Kris and carefully chose his words. "Because as much as we love the current you, we love it even more when you didn't bottle everything up, Kris hyung. When we saw how you get agitated about Jessica, we thought perhaps this is our chance."

 

Kris sighed. Did he have any other choice now? "I'll think about it, but with one condition."

 

"Which is?" Luhan didn't waste any second as if he was afraid that Kris might change his mind in a second. They didn't need him to change right away, but having him to at least think about what they just said is good enough for now.

 

"Two out of three games. If I win, I will do whatever that I want."

 

"But if I win, you'll at least think about what we said just now." Luhan concluded the second part of their bet. "You can choose anyone that you like to be on your team."

 

"Of course, anyone except for Luhan hyung." Sehun quickly added before Kris could choose Luhan to be in his team. Luhan is their MVP in basketball. Everyone always wanted to secure him in their own team.

 

"Damn. Why our maknae is so not cute today?" Kris hissed loudly.

 

They all laughed. Then they divided the team into two. Kris, Lay and Tao in a team while Luhan, Xiumin and Sehun in another. When they started their first game, the other six members already at the side of the court. And to their surprise, Kai managed to convince Jessica to watch the game with them.

 

Kris tried his best to win. The boys noticed how hard working he is today, but they didn't sure if it is because Jessica was around or the bet that they made. Their scores were so closed that their score tied during the first half of third game. The first game won by Luhan's team while Kris's team won the second game by one point. Now, both of them badly need a win.

 

"I never expect that Kris is this good when it comes to basketball." Jessica commented on his performance. Usually when she passed by the court before she went back, she only saw him playing around and he doesn't really practice like Luhan and the others.

 

"There's a lot of Kris hyung's other side that you don't know, Jessica." Baekhyun smiled brightly at her. Kris might be an easy going kind of person, but he was never the predictable type. Once he decided on something, he really can do wonders.

 

Jessica smiled and her attention was focused on the game again. When the game almost finished, she realized that the boys were all rooting for Luhan's team. She couldn't help, but felt curious. "Why all of you only support Luhan's team?"

 

"Luhan hyung never lost when it comes to basketball."

"For once, we don't want Kris hyung to win."

"For once, we also don't want Luhan hyung to lose."

"Our wolf prince should starts being honest now."

 

"Baekhyun!"

"Baekhyun hyung!"

 

"Opps." Baekhyun grinned, realized his mistake. He shouldn't mention about that.

 

"Wolf prince?" Jessica looked at Baekhyun.

 

Kai took Luhan's bag and looked for the cookies. Then he gave a few pieces to Jessica. "Noona, cookies?"

 

They all laughed at Kai's spontaneous act. Luhan did that to Kai every time Kai was moody, about to throw tantrum or when he was nervous with something.

 

"Kai, the cookies trick only works on you."