One

Wolf Prince and His Three Kisses

One

Once upon a time, in a high school named Venus High, lived a group of living legend, more to self-proclaimed actually, consists of twelve boys conquering all kind of rankings that any people can think of. Popularity ranking, top ranking in class, vocal, dance, visual, sports, anything you named it, they top it all. Rumors have it; they are not human, not even from this planet. But the truth is they are just as hard working as other students to achieve all those.

 

Of all the things that they can choose, they choose rankings as their complex. They don't mind losing to each other, but twelve of them really hated it when they lose to anyone else. Of course they were like this since they all have the looks and the talents. Their confidence in themselves knows no limits.

 

Until one day, one transfer student, a girl to be exact, transferred to Venus High and the ecosystem started to shake off. The first day she transferred, she took the top spot in visual and popularity by storm. Boys fall head over heels with her while girls couldn't help but feeling envy of her beauty. Of course the news was not received well by the boys, but they held in since they thought that the new girl is just their school temporary entertainment.

 

After her first month at Venus High, she easily took the top ranking in vocal and dance as every month they will have an assessment to determine the ranking. Participating students need to perform behind the screen for both singing and dancing test. Only their voices and stilettos can be heard and seen. The assessment will be judged by the whole school doing the voting based on the blind test and fifty percent of the marks were judged by their professional teachers.

 

The second month she's in Venus High, another top ranking was snatched from the boys, the class ranking. Unlike the boys, she was never once seen in their school library. She was also almost invisible in their class since she never gets involved with class activity or takes part in any of the Q&A sessions for every subject. However, she managed to rank first in every subject with her perfect marks.

 

"Who is this girl?" Kris asked in annoyed. His tone obviously pissed off.

 

"Hyung, you really don't know or you just pretend like you don't know her? Jung Soo Yeon. Other students called her Jessica. She's in the same class as you." Sehun answered his hyung. He couldn't hide his amusement when he saw how pissed Kris is.

 

Among all his hyungs, Kris was one of few that rarely lose their composure. Most of the time, he doesn't even take note on anything that happened around him. But among them, Kris was always the one with the most female fans. Whenever he is around, girls always follow his steps with their eyes. Kris hated it when they surrounded him, so that's why girls never approach him directly. Unless he went after the girl, only that girl can be near him at that particular of time. Yes, he was twisted like that. But unfortunately, girls still run after him.

 

Rumor has it that the girl who can get Kris's three kisses will be the one he end up marrying. Well, a rumor will remained as rumor until it is proof otherwise.

 

Kris has this theory of his regarding the type of kisses. He believes that any girl that can get three kisses from him might end up being his special one. A kiss on the cheek is just a flirting kiss. It doesn't mean anything. If you're lucky enough, you'll get a kiss on the forehead from him. A kiss on the forehead is unidirectional, it does not anticipate a reply nor does it need one. He used it to show he can be committed in their relationship. But the best of his kisses is when he kisses a girl on her lips. Well, this one doesn't need any explanation after all.

 

"Whatever. But that Car girl is really getting on my nerves. I don't mind to lose to Luhan for popularity ranking. I don't mind to lose to Suho in academic. Or even lose to Kai or Chanyeol or every one of you in whatever ranking there are once in a while. But why should I face this kind of humiliation from a transfer student? On top of that, she's a girl." His complain just doesn't seem like going to stop any sooner.

 

Sehun chuckled at his way of calling her name. He remembered once Kris said that never get yourself stooped so low by calling anyone names and yet he did it today. But it seems like he really cannot handled the new girl this time.

 

"The name is Jessica, Kris." Suho reminded him. Though he also felt the same way as Kris, but you should never get anyone's name wrong. Name is the first thing that everyone in this world first get from their parents and every child is precious to their parents.

 

"Jessica Jung Soo Yeon." He said the name under his breath.

 

All eleven of them laughed at his rebellion.

 

"What are we going to do now? We aren't going to just sit and see her taking over all the rankings, are we?" Kai asked his hyungs. For the first time in his entire life at Venus High, his position as best dancer has been taking over from him. He couldn't just stay still any longer.

 

"We just need to work harder. What else can we do?" Xiumin answered his dongsaeng with as a matter of fact kind of answer. Xiumin always maintained his calmness in any situation.

 

"But Umin hyung, we have worked our off every single day for non-stop now. How hard we need to work now?" Baekhyun rubbed his neck. Every day when he gets home, never once he didn't feel exhausted after doing all the activities that he took part in. Not that he complaint or anything since they are the one that brought this to themselves. But it would be nice if things can maintain as they are without having them to work even harder.

 

"How badly you want to beat the other students ranking?" Luhan replied for Xiumin. He has been listening without saying anything since just now. He also felt sour when the new girl snatched his visual ranking from him on her first day here, but what else can he do.

 

"We will work harder, Luhan hyung." Chen gave in first. They are the one who cannot admit defeat, so they're the one that need to do all the hard work. After all, it's for their own good and not others.

 

"But never forget to enjoy yourself, kids. Work hard without enjoying what you do has no meaning." Lay gave them the support that they need. At times like this, they really need their healing angel to do his job.

 

"Or.."

 

Everyone turned their gaze to Chanyeol, the mischievous kid among them. Chanyeol is the vitamin that they need, but sometimes his idea also can bring them to the most difficult road to cross.

 

"Kris hyung can practice his three kisses rules. It has been a while since he used this trick, isn't it?" Chanyeol suggested something that everyone has long forgotten.

 

"No way."

"I'm fine with that."

"That's not fair."

"Everything is fair in love and war."

"No one wants to declare a war here."

 

The boys gave a mixed opinion on Chanyeol's suggestion. A few doesn't mind it, but a few didn't agree to it.

 

"Why do we need to go that far for a ranking?" Kyungsoo obviously didn't like the idea. He doesn't like it when someone's feeling is to be sacrificed. Heart is a fragile matter. Never ever play with it. Even if you win the game, no one will end up happy with the outcome.

 

"Let's not jump the gun here. Chanyeol didn't ask Kris hyung to play with her feelings. We just need him to test the water. We need to know our opponent if we want to beat them." Baekhyun voiced out his opinion.

 

"Kris hyung?" Tao looked at Kris. Personally, he's on the fence. As long as that new girl doesn't take his first spot in wushu, he has no problem with her.

 

"I don't mind with any." Kris said his opinion out loud. After all, he won't lose anything. Though he doesn't want to admit it, but it would be a lie if he said that Jessica Jung is not pretty. She caught his eyes since her first day at Venus High. Luckily she's the type that always made herself invisible. Or else, it will be hard for him to ignore her presence.

 

"Suho hyung, what do you think?" Sehun asked Suho. Since he's the leader of their group, his opinion is very important.

 

Suho kept his silence for a while. Thinking of what's best for them. He agreed with Kyungsoo, but Baekhyun also had his point. "We should get to know this Jessica girl better."

 

A few of them already cheered up, celebrating their victory.

 

Suho coughed to get their attention back. "I haven't finished yet, boys. But, I also agree with Kyungsoo. We cannot play around with her feeling. Kris will be our representative this time, but remember one thing, Kris. Your three kisses game is not permitted to be used in this agenda."

 

"Deal." All of them agreed to Suho's suggestion.