Three

Wolf Prince and His Three Kisses

Three

"Have you ever been caught in bad weather? If so, what did you do?"

 

"No, he did not!"

"Hyung, tell me that Tao is lying. If not, I'm really disappointed with you."

"Why do you even asked her that?"

"You do realize that when you went to her house, she's recovering from fever, right?"

 

Right after Kris and Tao went back from their visit to Jessica's house, the boys gathered at Tao's house to discuss on their outcome. But what happened was till now they still couldn't stop themselves from teasing Kris after they heard the whole story from Tao.

 

"Seriously, is that your grand plan, Kris? You went to her house just to ask her about weather?" Luhan asked him in disbelief. After he had to listen to his non-stop whining, that's the entire outcome?

 

Kris scratched the back of his head. Of course that was not his plan. But when you really get stuck, weather is the best thing to talk about, isn't it? "Do you guys plan to laugh the whole night?" Kris asked in annoyed.

 

"I guess whatever you plan before this; I think you need to revise it now. Am I right, Kris?" Suho quickly halt all the laughter by s. If he didn't do that, sooner or later they need to face his tantrum and he really hated that. Kris can be as childish as Tao when he started throwing tantrum.

 

Kris nodded as answer to Suho's question. Originally, his plan was to get close to her using his playboy's skill. Though that was quite low of him to do so, but he always get his way with girls easily using that trick. But after he learnt something about her, he didn't have the heart to do so.

 

"I think I already have the answer why she can easily top us in all those rankings. That girl didn't even have any friends to begin with. So, she might as well use all her time to study and learn all those skills by herself." Kris made a conclusion.

 

"Why do I feel sorry for her?" Chen sympathized with her situation. When he always has the boys with him all the time, she has no one to depend on and enjoy with. He can feel her loneliness.

 

"What are we going to do now?" Tao asked all of them. Today was the first time he talked to her, but somehow he has this feeling that he's going to like her even more. Though she seems cold, but she's not as cold as what she looks like.

 

"We can just ignore her."

"But do we have the heart to do so?"

"I pity her."

"Even so, does she want to befriend with us? I don't think it's going to be easy for her."

 

"We can vote. Whoever wants her to be part of our group can raise their hand." Lay started asking the usual. Voting was what they always do when they cannot decide on something and Lay votes for them to try to reach her sincerely. He just cannot stand to see a damsel in distress.

 

Suho raised his hand because he is her class representative. When a lamb is lost, the class representative always needs to look after it and he really wanted to avoid that too. Chen raised his hand because he felt sorry for her. Baekhyun and Chanyeol raised their hands because they wanted to see the progress between Kris and her. Somehow they feel like the situation will turned into something interesting later if they wait and see. Kyungsoo raised his hand because he is always the kind kid among them. Without doubt, Tao also did raise his hand. Altogether, seven of them agreed with the idea.

 

Xiumin, Luhan, Kai and Sehun didn't raise their hand, but they also have no objection with the idea. They just don't mind with either.

 

Now, they all look at Kris who stays quiet since just now. The one who strongly annoyed with her presence since day one was him. So, his decision will weigh a lot on their final decision.

 

"I think I'm fine with that."

 

His answer surprised most of them. They were especially wondered how he can calmly agree to it. They were expecting him to be annoyed or at least whining first before he agrees to it.

 

"That was easy." Sehun muttered under his breath. "It's settled then. But who will try to befriend her first?"

 

All ten of them unanimously looked at Kris.

 

"Why it has to be me every time?"

 

"Well, if you have no idea what to talk about or when cat got your tongue, you can always talk about weather." Suho joined everyone else in teasing him and all the boys laughed when Kris's face gradually turned darker.

 

~~~

 

The next day, when they came to school, before the class started they always gathered together at Kris's seat since they won't disturb any other students as they are all at the back. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol are together in one class while Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai and Sehun in the other class in a year below them.

 

Kris, Luhan and Baekhyun's seats are in a row at the most back. Chen and Chanyeol's seat are placed in front of the three while Xiumin, Suho and Lay sit in front of the two.

 

"Where's Kris hyung? I thought he went here the earliest to school this morning?" Kai asked while munching is favorite snack. Luhan always packs some snacks in his bag in case any of them are hungry at any time.

 

Luhan shrugged. Usually Kris likes to tag along with him to go to school since their house is nearby to each other. But today, Kris told him not to wait for him because he has something to do.

 

"Did he wait for Jessica noona at the front gate or what?" Sehun's gaze was stuck at Kris and Jessica who walked side by side to class. From his view, he can say that Jessica seemed uncomfortable with Kris by her side, but Kris just looked like ignoring it at all.

 

All of them turned to look at where Sehun looked at. Some of them had their jaw dropped. Not only them, but a lot of the other students also did the same.

 

"That was fast, but very much expected from someone like Kris hyung." Kai commented, feeling indifferent. He still is focusing on his cookies. Though he already had his breakfast before he went to school, but he always likes the cookies that Luhan brought every time.

 

Kris brought Jessica together with him to his seat. Jessica wanted to refuse at first, but he just doesn't listen to her which leaves her with no option. When he tried to introduce each and every one of s, Jessica quickly stopped him.

 

"I've been in this school and class for two months now. Do you think I didn't know my classmates' name?" Then she looked at each of them and named them all including the four that aren't in their class.

 

Sehun grinned at her. He thinks he knows why Tao ended up liking this noona. She did take note on things around her. "How did noona know my name?" They are not even in the same class and year.

 

"EXO's maknae, Oh Sehun. The one who likes to dance, besides you of course. Kai's the dance machine." Every time she feels like using the dance room, there's always Kai or Sehun that occupied it. So, she always ended up going back home afterwards.

 

Jessica turned to Kris. "Now, will you excuse me?" Then she walked straight to her seat at the front row. She noticed how the other students especially the girls staring at her. She doesn't need that kind of attention and she especially doesn't want to get involve with the so called fan war with all the EXO's fangirl. She just wanted a peaceful life here. Who knows for how long she will stay here this time.

 

The boys couldn't hide their smile when Kris's face dropped. It's very obvious that he is disappointed when she didn't want to stay longer with them.

 

"Ooo. Seems like our Laxy hyung might give up sooner than what we expected." Baekhyun provoked Kris, just to see his reaction. He always like to tease Kris compared to his other hyungs because Kris's reaction is bigger than the others.

 

Kris looked straight at Baekhyun. "Wait until recess hour. I'll make sure that she sits at our table." His expression is full with determination.

 

"We will see, Kris hyung." Chanyeol playfully winked at him.

 

When the bell rang, the boys get back to their seat while the other four walked to their class.

 

Kris focused his attention to the teacher in front. But whenever someone is going to the front to do the exercise at the board, his mind quickly wandered to find the idea on how to get close to her. That makes him thinking, why he works so hard to befriend her?

 

'Because I know what it feels like to be alone.'

 

~~~

 

The whole group was already at their usual table. Kris was also there, by himself without Jessica as they all expected.

 

"What happened, hyung? I thought you were so confident this morning." Baekhyun grinned cheerfully at him. He was betting with Chen and seems like Chen needs to buy him lunch for today.

 

"She said she didn't want to eat and don't ask her to follow around anymore. Also, she said don't wait for her before or after school. Better, don't even take note on her existing." He put his head on the table. This is a first time for him to get rejected by a girl. After all, he just offered a friendship.

 

His explanation triggered laughter from all of the boys and that makes him irritated even more. They're not helping, leaving everything to him and now they even laughed to their heart content.

 

"Don't be too hard on yourself, Kris. To think again, it must be hard for her to open up to other people after she's so used to be alone. After all, she is a girl and we are twelve boys in a group." Xiumin soothed his feeling so that he won't feel so down.

 

"I don't care anymore. After this I will work harder and make sure that she won't get the chance to snatch any of our ranking anymore." Kris made up his mind.

 

The boys looked at Kris. Then they continued with own activity, completely ignoring what Kris just said. They all know what exactly Kris's next move. Give up was never in his dictionary.

 

"Hyung, do you have soccer game today?" Sehun asked Luhan. Perhaps he can tag along to watch the game as he doesn't have anything to do today after school.

 

"I have. Why? You want to watch it?"

 

"I want to follow too." Both Chen and Tao said at the same time.

 

Kris looked around and he noticed that no one actually paid any attention to him. He stood up and walked straight to class room. All his appetite is gone by now. He was expecting them to look after him, but they just gave him cold shoulder instead.

 

"He's not going to give up just like that." Suho smiled while looking at his back. Kris is next-in-line after him. When he's not around, he will take care after the kids. That's why he knows that Kris won't easily give up on anything that was given to him.

 

"Good luck, Kris hyung!" All his dongsaengs wished him luck. Behind his back they were planning to do something to make up to him.