Four

Wolf Prince and His Three Kisses

Four

"Did you notice that Kris has been actively scouting girls lately?" Lay asked the rest of them during the recess time. Somehow, he doesn't feel too good about it. It has been a while since Kris play around like this. Even at this moment, Kris is not around with them.

 

Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun nodded to answer Lay's question. Previously his pattern of scouting is always one week per girl. However, they have been seeing him with three different girls in three days now which is something he has never done before.

 

"He also avoided any of my questions nowadays." Since Luhan's seat is just next to him, he thought it would be easy for him to talk to him. But during the lesson, Kris completely ignored him and only focused on the lesson.

 

"He avoids my phone calls too." Tao felt sour. After Suho, Kris always treats him the best among all his hyungs. But these three days, Kris doesn't even want to talk to him.

 

"Suho hyung, do you know anything?" Kyungsoo asked Suho, just in case Kris told him anything. Usually whenever they have something in mind, they always look for Suho to seek for his advice. Even if he couldn't solve it for them sometimes, but at least he is a good listener that listened to all their problems.

 

Suho shook his head. "I'll try to talk to him later. Umin hyung, can you go with me after school?" Maybe it's better for them to see him at his house since no girls will be around.

 

Xiumin agreed right away. "I need to see Mr. Lee for a while after school. Can you wait for me at the school gate?"

 

Suho nodded.

 

Just when they have finished their discussion about Kris, their subject of discussion took his usual seat at their table. Everyone turned around and looked at Kris.

 

"What?" Kris looked at each and every one of them weirdly. They all have the same expression on their face. Did he have something on his face or what?

 

"Are you mad at us?" Luhan questioned him directly. If he waits for later, he might miss the chance again since Kris is so busy with whatever activity that he's doing at the moment.

 

Kris chuckled. "What makes you think that I am mad at you guys?"

 

"Errr.. you didn't even want to hang out with us these past few days." Sehun answered it for Luhan.

 

"And you also didn't pick up any of my calls." Tao added to support how they get the idea that he's mad at them.

 

Kris laughed. For a good one minute he laughed by himself and s can only stared at him without saying anything, afraid if he suddenly developed his mood swing. "I was trying to catch someone's attention, but apparently the one that I aim for didn't mind and those who’s not supposed to mind, actually did."

 

"I really couldn't understand this hyung. Is he really from our planet?" Kai muttered under his breath. Then he looked at Luhan, asking for more cookies.

 

"So, the girls?" Lay asked him with cautious. From his explanation just now, he only understands a part of it. But he still couldn't catch his whole plan and motive.

 

"Don't you all notice that they are the one who sits closest to Soo Yeon?"

 

"Who's Soo Yeon?" Kai asked again.

 

Kyungsoo couldn't stop himself from hit Kai hard on his arm. "Why is it every time you eat the cookies brought by Luhan hyung, your brain suddenly stops functioning? Soo Yeon is Jessica. Her name is Jessica Jung Soo Yeon."

 

"Kris." Suho called Kris, asking him to continue with his story again. Their maknaes are always like that. If not Kai, then either Sehun or Tao will ask questions that were actually asking for a punch from the hyungs.

 

"Ah, yes. I went out with Da Hae, the one who sits beside her, but apparently she said Soo Yeon never tell her anything and the only thing they talked about is only related to school work. Then I went out with Joo Ri, she is Soo Yeon's lab partner. But her case is worse than Da Hae. Soo Yeon always did all the lab test by herself and she just gave the result to Joo Ri as Joo Ri never takes any part in doing it. Well, we all know how Joo Ri always acts. The last one is.." He tried to remember her names.

 

That's why he always went out with girls for at least a week before he decided to meet someone new because he needs time to remember their names. Da Hae and Joo Ri did went out with him before. So, he had no problem remembering their names. But the latest one, what was her name again?

 

"Shin Ae Ra?" Chanyeol helped him to remember. He saw Kris with her yesterday. So, probably she was the one that Kris tried to recall.

 

"Aha, yes that one. She's the one that I saw can constantly have conversation with her. When I asked, she was actually went to the same middle school with Soo Yeon. She said Soo Yeon used to be a cheerful girl when they were in middle school, but something happened during that time and that incident apparently changed her attitude towards everyone."

 

"What happened?" Asked the always curious kid. Not even Tao, every one of them also curious about it. It's quite rare to see someone like Jessica to end up being a wallflower.

 

Kris shrugged. "Ae Ra doesn't want to tell. She said she only heard the story from someone else so she couldn't confirm if the story is true or not. But when she said that, she didn't sound so convincing and Soo Yeon seemed like avoiding her every time she tried to make a conversation with her." Anyway he still has a lot of time to get information from this girl. Sooner or later, he is so sure that Shin Ae Ra will tell him about things that he wanted to know.

 

Baekhyun changed his seat to Kris's side. Then he hugged Kris. "Good job, Kris hyung. I am so proud of you."

 

Kris laughed and he hugged him back. "I'm glad I make you proud."

 

"Now I feel like puke." Kai made a statement which makes the whole group laughed while those two grinned wickedly.

 

"Our Kai wants a hug too?" Kris stood up, just to further.

 

"Don't you dare, hyung." Kai warned him while holding a fork.

 

"That's why you're so busy these few days." Suho finally gets his answer. Now the whole group felt relief. "But why do you try so hard, Kris?"

 

Kris scratched his head. "I thought you guys were the one that's so eager want to befriend her? I just wanted to get back all our rankings."

 

"What's the relation?" Xiumin couldn't see the relationship between both. If Kris keeps on hanging out with girls, a normal girl who isn't his fans would stay even further from him because they don't want to get involve in his drama. So, how can he befriend her like this?

 

"This way I can see her reaction closer. But just as I thought, she doesn't care or even show any reaction when I flirt with girls in front of her. So, indirectly I know that she never interested in us, to be exact in me. That's why she never bothers even when I offered her a friendship." Kris explained his plan and intention. From there he knows, he still needs to study how to attract her attention.

 

"The ranking?" Chen still not cleared with this part.

 

"If she starts befriend with any of us, she will gets distracted. This way we can get all our top ranking back." Kris laughed his evil laugh.

 

The boys can only shake his head while a few of them had their jaw dropped.

 

"This hyung is really twisted." Chanyeol commented, with no surprise at all.

 

~~~

 

"Starting for today, for this subject I will divide all of you into groups. So, every time during this subject, I want you to sit according to your group. You will form a group of three and by then end of the semester; you only need to submit one assignment per group. You can check which group you belong to after the class end. I will put the list on the class notice board."

 

The class instantly makes noise as a lot of them didn't like it when it comes to group assignment. They especially didn't like it when the teacher personally arranged the group since not everyone is close to one another.

 

Right after the class finished all of them rushed to the front to look for their names. Some of them sighed while the others enjoyed it as they were grouped as what they wished for.

 

"Assa!" Kris cheered right away. This is the point where his wish is granted by chance. The teacher put him in one group with Baekhyun and Jessica. Xiumin, Lay and Chanyeol in one group while Luhan, Chen and Suho are in another.

 

"Hyung, do you need to be that happy to group up together with Byun Baekhyun?" Chanyeol grinned while looking at his over-excited hyung. He knows Kris gets to be in one group with Jessica, but must he made it so obvious?

 

"No one can escapes from my charm, Chanyeol-ah." Kris praised himself. Jessica made it clear that she doesn't want to have anything related with him last time. But now, she's just stuck with him until the end of the semester.

 

"But she might hate you later, hyung." Chen reminded him about the probability. Looking at their current state, he doesn't think that things will go smoothly according to Kris's plan. Jessica is definitely not an easy character even though most of the time she remained silence.

 

"Hate is not the opposite of like, Chen. If she can hates me that mean she still can likes me. Or even if she doesn't like me, she can like any of us. I'm fine with any." His face showed his infamous smirk. When Jessica went to the front to check her name, Kris quickly blocked her way. "No need to see it anymore, groupmate."

 

Jessica raised her eyebrow, but her expression didn't show any trace of annoyance or anything bad. "Who is the other person?"

 

"Me." Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere and answered her right away. He couldn't wait to work together with her and Kris. By now, he can predict that there will be a lot of fun episodes for him to watch.

 

Jessica nodded. "I'll get in touch with you later then." She really doesn't have any preference of who her groupmate is, but she can imagine how gloomy her days can be with Kris together in one group. In her opinion, Kris is kind of weird. She doesn't understand how he can be a lady killer at the same time.

 

"Don't forget about me." Kris reminded her again, as if he's afraid she might ignore him. Just a few seconds ago he said that he's fine with any.

 

"How can I?" With that, she walked back to her seat and she focused back on her book.

 

Baekhyun and Chen couldn't help but laughed at their hyung. This is their first time see with their own eyes a girl doesn't show any interest in Kris. Usually, a smile from him is enough to melt them down.

 

"I will definitely won't let her win this time." Both his face and tone looked and sounded annoyed. "Never." Then he went out to cool himself down. The one who mad first is the loser.

 

"Hyung, where are you going? We still have class after this. Kris Hyung!"

 

~~~

 

A/N: Hope you enjoy the chapter and thank you for reading, comments and the upvotes