Chapter 19-----

The Thread Of A Literary Masterpiece

Note: Sorry guys, this will be a short update. My eyes are still healing so please pray for me and will spazz Daragon together. All the love. Take care everyone ^^

Chapter 19

 

Three weeks and Sandara was still lost in the eyes of media. Even his hired men had no idea where she went. To say he was furious will definitely be an understatement. For all he knows, his father is out there hiding Sandara and will soon publicly announce that she will inherit majority of the shares of his hard-earned company.

 

Yes, it is his! When his brother was alive, he was favored by their father. But he manged to erase his brother's existence. It was too easy to kill him. He was too happy he didn't fear for his life. He deserved it.

 

Yet even after that, his father even had the gall to plan transferring all his shares to his dearest nephew. Even how his mind works is dripping with a lot of sarcasm right now. The has to learn her lesson. His father grieved too much the only consolation he can give to his granddaughter is his shares of the company, hoping that it will suffice the life that she and Sanghyun deserve. Well, that! Of course, he cannot let it happen.

 

No way. Not now. Not ever. It's just his filthy dear nephew can't seem to stop coming back. If before, he had an ounce of sympathy towards Dara, he's now out for her blood.

 

Rationality left his head. All he wanted to be was to be loved. But his parents focused all their attention on his brother. They would always tell him that his brother is weak that's why they need to watch him closely. As for him, they thought he was too strong to be fazed by anything. Well, they thought wrong. He was too weak. These bad thoughts seem to surround his brain and he did the only thing to make him calm.

 

A pause. Clicking sound. Phone ringing.

 

From afar, he looked perfectly calm. But as soon as the focus turns on him, he whispered,

As soon as you see her, eliminate the target.”